Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Usagi Aburame [Approved] - SN - J EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Usagi Aburame [Approved] - SN - J EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Usagi Aburame [Approved] - SN - J EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Usagi Aburame [Approved] - SN - J EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Usagi Aburame [Approved] - SN - J EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Usagi Aburame [Approved] - SN - J EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Usagi Aburame [Approved] - SN - J EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Usagi Aburame [Approved] - SN - J EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Usagi Aburame [Approved] - SN - J EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Usagi Aburame [Approved] - SN - J

3 posters

Go down

Usagi Aburame [Approved] - SN - J Empty Usagi Aburame [Approved] - SN - J

Post by Usagi Aburame Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:09 am

Basic Character Information:
Name: Usagi Aburame
Clan: Aburame

Looks: dressed in a black hooded cloak that hides his face completely, black fingerless gloves cover his hands, long hair underneath that goes under his cloak down his full back, usually has it braided.
When not disguised as an anbu his outfit is slightly different, hood only covers top of head and lower part of face and neck, exposing the side and front of face and dark glasses remain. Normaly he wears full or mostly full cover clothing, as to hide the scar on his side from everyone who may ask questions.

Click For Looks Picture
Spoiler:

Personality:Usagi rationalizes everything, he has a smart ass attitude and is not afraid to tell people how it is. he plans ahead in all of his strategies, looses his temper quite easily but may avoid combat if at all possible. he tries to keep everything that is on his mind down to a limit, but tends to focus on one thing and one thing only from time to time. Recently he has had moments in his life where he has gotten distracted due to recent pains from a lifelong scar. but biting the bullet of the pain he still has overcome it and carried on with his missions. He has a tendacy to sometimes feel as if people may judge him, his looks, as well as his clans ability, so he usually does not socialize all that much. at one point he could be your friend and the next he could want to kill you, but give him some space and he will become his normal self again.

Last edited by Usagi Aburame on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
Usagi Aburame
Usagi Aburame
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 68
Element : Earth
Element #2 : Water
Registration date : 2008-10-08

http://narutorising.omgforum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Usagi Aburame [Approved] - SN - J Empty Re: Usagi Aburame [Approved] - SN - J

Post by Usagi Aburame Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:24 am

Basic Clan Information
Kekkei Gekkei:
Kikai (destruction bug)
Description: Able to talk to insects of all kinds, activate different jutsu’s and both attack and defend with the use of insects without saying a single word or hand signs. In exchange for them to feed a bit off the user's chakra, the bugs fight for them. The users control them with their minds. The bugs are very special since they can suck the opponent's chakra from them feeding and devouring upon chakra to survive. If they suck enough chakra; they become deadly enough to cripple you so you can never use chakra jutsu’s again
Special Effect: n/a
Link: n/a

Skill and Rank Information
Village: Konohagakure

Rank: ANBU/Jounin (anbu normally, viewed and seen as a Jounin when not cloaked and masked)

Special Characteristics:
First: I'm an aburame......... I'm filled with insects and can communicate with them, and use them to fight with, now that is a special characteristic.
Second: Within me also holds a special bug that eats poison, so if there ever comes a time that I am poisoned it is quickly nullified.
Third: My body is usually covered with some form of clothing to block out most of the sun during the hotter part of the day.
Fourth: I have chakra that can be visible when performing the Mushiyose No Jutsu, as it is visible from my fingertips. (see special effects)
Fifth: Being an aburame gives me an advantage with missions that are given to me, the added advantages of insect control and communication, I am able to detect relative danger from advanced distances away, make sure an area is secure before moving into it, and depleting the enemies chakra down, making it easier for a capture or kill.
Sixth: I have a four inch scar on my Right side that I've had since birth and I nor anyone alive knows what it is from, how or why I got it. I have spent the last several years trying to discover about my past, and the scar.
Seventh: through hard training, long hours, and fierce determination, I have been able to create 'wood' element on a very small degree

Special Effects: Mushiyose No Jutsu is an insect “summons”, which brings nearby insect towards me at my call; the chakra is nothing more than a spider’s web-like appearance as to “capture” the insects nearby.

Elements: Earth/water (special element=wood)
Skills Specialties: Taijutsu Ninjutsu, Weaponry, able to think several moves ahead utilizes all surroundings to his advantage, and plan strategies out that become useful in defeating enemies, completing missions spars, or in everyday life. has also learned the technique of a katana and his new favorite sword, the jumping lotus whip. able to create wood element on a very low scale by combining both his natural elements earth & water.

Weapons:

Insects: Kikai
Kunai: 30
Paper bombs: 50
Katana: 1
* Jumping Lotus Whip: 1
Shuriken: 30
Smoke bombs: 30
Gas bombs (itching and burning of eyes, causes severe coughing in inhaled): 30
Light bombs (flash): 30
Soldier pills: 50
senbon: 75

* http://beyondtheshinobi.omgforum.net/weapons-f37/usagi-s-weapon-t53.htm#344

Last edited by Usagi Aburame on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Usagi Aburame
Usagi Aburame
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi Aburame Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:24 am

Jutsus

Nawanuke no Jutsu: (Escaping Skill)
(E-Rank)
Type:n/a

(n/a)
Nawanuke no Jutsu is a very basic Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds.

Kai: (Release)
(Rank: Unknown)

(n/a)
Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Kawarimi no Jutsu:(Body Substitute Technique)
(E-Rank)
Type:defense/attack

(Earth)
Used to quickly replace a body with a close by object. Creates confusing among the opponent(s) - creating a chance to escape, or return with a larger strike. Useful for avoiding attacks, and hiding from potential enemies

Henge no Jutsu:(Transformation Technique)
(E-Rank)
Type:defense/attack

(Earth)
This jutsu allows myself to assume the appearance of another person, animal, or object.

Jibaku Fuda: Kassei:(Exploding Tag: Activate)
Element: None
Type:attack

(Earth)
Utilizing chakra, the user is able to activate the explosion mechanism of a distant bomb tag

Kakuremino no Jutsu,(Cloak of Invisibility Technique)
Earth
Type:defense

(Earth)
This jutsu allows me to take a cloak or a piece of cloth and blend into an object, making myself invisible

Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu:(Insect clone)
Earth
Type:attack/defense

(Earth)
The basic technique learned in the academy, of replacing yourself with a clone, in my case my clones are insects. I create a copy of myself or anyone else I choose. The clones falls apart into its component bugs when struck and because they're made of bugs, the clones can reform almost instantly.

Shunshin no Jutsu (body flicker technique)
(D-Rank)

(Earth)
The ability to move at a higher speed, to either "teleport" (the word teleport is used because of the speed moving from one place to another), to another spot, confuse enemies, or avoid attacks.

Mushikabe No Jutsu:(Bug wall)
(D-Rank)

(Earth)
A ball of insects swarming around me at high speeds acts as both attack and defense

kaji ari jigoku no jutsu:(fire ants of hell)
(C-Rank)

(Earth)
Calls forth up to 1000 red ants per enemy (up to two enemies at a time, can also be stretched out by fewer ants to more enemies) in which they attack the enemy's chakra. This is achieved by each "bite" that the ants take the chakra is slowly eaten away. this does not cause physical harm as far as a bug bite, so there is no evidence’s of a bite. Most people who see red ants on them try to get them off and do not notice their chakra depleting until it's too late.

Shiruku wana no jutsu:(silk trap)
(C-Rank)

(Earth)
Silk worms combined with my chakra infuse the silk to hold together stronger binding the enemy from moving, and slowly absorbs their chakra, feeding into mine thus making it a continuous cycle. Until it is canceled out or somehow disrupted.

Shinku Chocho Dansu:(Crimson butterfly dance)
(C-Rank)

(Earth)
Summons a swarm of poisonous red butterflies that swarm around the enemy or enemies, producing a poisonous fine dust that lands on the enemies skin, and is breathed into the body, Thus causing them to become disoriented, sick, itchy, and vomit violently,

Akushu no jutsu:(stink bugs)
(B-Rank)

(Earth)
these insects with a combination of chakra infuses that is normally a stinkbug smell, into a powerful smell, (similar to a smoke and tear gas bomb) this bug emits a gas that causes burning in the eyes allowing the enemy easier access to becoming surprised attack, captured, or killed

Kanashibari no Jutsu:(Body Freeze Technique)
(B-Rank)
Type: defense

(Earth)
Used to cause one's opponent to lose the advantage of movement. Freezing them in their tracks, this Jutsu creates an opening for a more dangerous attack.

Jigyaku no Jutsu:( Time Reversal Technique)
(B-Rank)
Type: n/a

(Earth)
Able to put someone in a state of reverse hypnosis, allowing them to remember details that they otherwise would not.

Shinku ki kaji: (red tree ant)
(B-Rank)

(Earth)
when summoned this jutsu brings forth a few red tree ants, these ants bite their victim causing 24 hours of numbing, itching, burning, almost like a severe sunburn red color. It is a non-stop ongoing pain that once bitten the effects are immediately.

Kochu bakudan no jutsu: (Beetle-bombardier)
(A-Rank)
Type:Attack

(Earth)
When the beetle is summoned, great amount of substances secreted in the both chambers get into the antechamber, where runs a rapid chemical reaction. With added force of chakra, the temperature rises to 100º and the beetle fires the liquid up to 15 feet distance with an enviable archery skill. The poison is extremely dangerous for the eyes and the mucous membrane. Causing blindness and a burning sensation within the nose, throat, lungs and mouth

Ka no jutsu: (Mosquito)
(A-Rank)

(Earth)
This jutsu calls forth mosquito’s that carry pathogens that carry the diseases, malaria with added small amounts of controlled chakra causing the affects of the jutsu to begin almost immediately these symptoms include but not limited to: Chills, fever, sweating, headaches, nausea, vomiting, muscle pain, Anemia, diarrhea, jaundice, convulsions, enlarged liver and spleen and eventually coma and even death. Without adequate first-aid the victim is usually dead within a few days.

Mayu no jutso: (Cocoon)

(S-Rank)
Type:defense/heal

(earth)
In the event of near death, or a battle that has gone wrong, this jutsu is rejuvenation of the whole system, it uses the remainder of chakra infusing a hard cocoon around the user, in a matter of minutes the cocoon splits open revealing a fully healed and full supply of chakra, (2 delayed posts while jutsu finishes) this jutsu can only be used once per battle, and takes its toll on the body a couple days later

Special Jutsu's
Muzukashii Boru: (Hard ball)
(D-Rank)
Type:defense
(wood)
Combining both elements together creates a wood element, this elemental jutsu forms a hard thick ball of wood around the user perfect for defense against harder more destructive jutsu's

Last edited by Usagi Aburame on Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Usagi Aburame
Usagi Aburame
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi Aburame Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:25 am

History and RP Sample
History:

Growing up:
At an early age Usagi wanted to grow up to be like the one he called father, and at the time of only a child he did not know of the tragedy of his true parents, or various members of the aburame clan. He use to hear stories of a very special rank of ninja know as 'ANBU' and from that day forward he strives to become one of them, his parents praised him and encouraged him towards his goal. throughout the first years before his enrolment in the Ninja Academy his 'parents' told him of the news, this surely upset Usagi, however it was at this time that he started realising that he even had a scar, he knew of his scar but it did not really hit him until afterwards. He already felt as if the ones raising him were indeed not his true family but still they were there for him and to him, they were family. This did not really have any impact on his life, but shortly afterwards he wanted nothing more than to keep to his ANBU dream, and continue his pursuit of all information regarding his family and partial clans death from the earthquake.

Academy:
With the start of the ninja academy his first few days were a little challenging, Usagi was made fun of and had little to no friends all from being Aburame, He struggled to keep his temper down but somehow ended up it a few fights, there was no real fighting only a few shoves back and forth, yet he usually came out on top because the other students would walk or run away whenever his Kikai came out. With strict discipline Usagi overcame the taunts and teasing, He mostly practiced alone or with other aburame shinobi, and a few shinobi from other konoha clans. this determination of his helped improved his learning ability and he was able to perform jutsu's more easily, and it was here where he first learned his main element was earth. With this adaptivity He was able to pass the academy and move on to become a Genin, this excited not only him but his family as well, as they continued their love and support for Usagi.

Genin:
As usagi started his first day as a genin he was eager to start his missions, he knew that that was the only way to get some real training and foresight on the ninja world that lay ahead of him, his sensei and team practiced very hard and accepted many missions, it was during this time that Usagi first realised his second element was water. by knowing these two element he strives to combine them but was easily defeated in his attempts due to the lack of chakra. so he continued his learning and focused on earth elemental jutsu's. Usagi and his team remained genin for three years before their sensei seen them worthy and skilled enough to enter the chuunin exams. The chuunin exams was easy and yet hard at the same time for Usagi, he had moments of doubt and at times wanted to call it quits, but he would always remember his parents words, praises and encouragements and he would push himself further towards his goal, and at the end of it all not only him but the other members of his squad passed the exams, making their sensei very pleased.

Chuunin:
During the time of being chunnin which lasted for about five years, Usagi continued training hard, this time around was different from when he was an academy student, his fellow shinobi got use to him and his bugs and had been treating him normal as they would say. This was a crucial time for Usagi to train harder and become more proficient with his elemental jutsu's, it was at this time where by some curiosity got the best of him and he tried to manipulate both of his elements to make a new, he knew that this was no easy feat as very few ninja could actually do this but he wouldn't know unless he tried. It was into the fourth year of him being a chunnin when he was able to produce a slight resemblance of a new element, Usagi could not believe it, that all of his hard work and training he was able to combine both Earth and Water and create Wood. for the remaining time of being a chuunin, Usagi kept practicing and the closer he was to becoming a Jounin the more he was able to create this new element.

Jounin:
Usagi could not believe that he had made it all the way to Jounin, it was another step closer to his ultimate dream of becoming ANBU. He had learned to control and create wood element on a small scale, he had worked hard to create a jutsu known as Muzukashii Boru or Hard ball, he used it just like his bug ball, but it was stronger and made of wood. It was also here where he had learned of his real families demise, or more directly his mothers. It was on one of his missions along side were his three students, they had just completed the mission and was on their way home when he had received a message about someone who had information about it. upon hearing this usagi would soon meet up with them on their way back to the village, He was shocked and could barely keep a hold of his emotions when the messenger had told him that He was the one who found her so close to death, and that she had died from a stab wound due to the earthquake and that his scar was probable due to the fact of the knife going in. The messenger had also relayed other news to him that shook him even more, his mother was pregnant with two children, both were separated and taken to different Aburame members to be raised. but sadly the other family had gone missing and knew not about Usagi's twin sibling. shocked and distraught usagi and his three man crew continued their journey back to the village, mostly in silence. and his new goal of finding out everything has remained next to first priority.

Currently:
Usagi is currently active as a proud member of ANBU and has been for about a year, he is very loyal to his village as well as the Hokage that resides within. He has recently returned from one of his missions as an ANBU, and while awaiting for his next mission His hunt for the truth about him and his past has been on him mind, the truth about his scar and about his families death now haunts him even greater as he now knew the truth, Although he had searched for over a year, he has had no luck in finding his sibling, nor has he really had a true place to start, he did not know a name, looks or where to start looking, all he knew was an age which was the same as his, and an aburame clan member, other than that he knew very little, he had visited where his sibling was taken many years ago, but all that he had found left there was a small burnt down house, nothing remained inside. There were to many possibilities of their outcome, and so Usagi returned to the village and continued his search in finding out, which has become next to number one of his duties as an ANBU.

Rp Sample:

The meeting had adjourned, news from the kage overwhelmed the room anbu had already been on guard and pursuit of the ones who carried out such heinous acts. Usagi and the rest of his anbu team members were on the pursue of their targets, they had followed them to an old house just outside of the village, it was surrounded by trees and hard to spot from the road nearby. the circled the house landing in various trees surrounding the house awaiting for their team leader to give the next orders. Usagi sat there in a squat position within the surrounding trees, watching and waiting for his targets next move very closely, He had already deployed several insects spaced out accordingly from inside the room where their targets were at all the way back to him, this enabled Usagi to know what was going on as well as the conversation taking place.

'My son, my son' the words from the kage rang in Usagi's ears as he sat there waiting in the tree I cant believe that that would happen...why would those men kill the son of the kage? he thought as the insects began relaying the conversation back to him. Usagi whispered the conversation to his teammates as it was going on, “both are in there, ok listen up.” Usagi said. “Eijo listen, if anyone finds out that it was us we could have serious problems here”… “I know sanji, however I did overhear that they already know who it was, and the whole village should be heading this way pretty soon.”… “Hey it was you who killed him not me, plus you been working with the Akatsuki, not to mention how do you think the kage feels knowing you killed his only son?”… “You’re the one who broke his bones and stabbed him first, I simply finished the job for ya, Come one let’s move before any more happens to us”

Usagi signaled for the other anbu members to move in, A light bomb was thrown thru a window on one side while another threw a paper bomb on the other side, It was clear that they knew what was to come from this attack, Four anbu members entered the building while the other four stayed outside to prevent escape. “Wait wait don’t kill us please!” one of the men screamed out, Usagi’s head turned to him, “we now know that it was you who killed him, and our orders are to kill you on the spot once we have confirmed that it was you who did it, and your right the village is coming they will have the final say….”

The villagers showed up and took both men back to the kage, who had ordered their death to take place, A life for a life huh? I see...I may disagree here but this is not my village nor my rules. Usagi and the other ANBU members stood by watching in the distance as the men were handed their fate. "come on guys let up report back, our job here is done." the men headed back towards Konoha, a sadden expression fall upon Usagi as the men had left for home.
Usagi Aburame
Usagi Aburame
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Ombra Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:20 pm

- Can only have wood if your Senju, Baby

- I know we spent night pulling up Bug jutsus and pathogens. I know there okay but need a Second Opnion *shivers Malaria*

(- Why why are you better at everything I like doing.. geez Razz My writing had died. Seriously considering making doilies now...)
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 81
Element : Fire
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Usagi Aburame [Approved] - SN - J Left_bar_bleue100/100Usagi Aburame [Approved] - SN - J Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Temptation Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:46 pm

Looks fine to me, Super Duper Stamp of Approval.
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 844
Element : Fire
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Usagi Aburame [Approved] - SN - J Left_bar_bleue100/100Usagi Aburame [Approved] - SN - J Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down