Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Return To Active Duty (Usagi) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Return To Active Duty (Usagi) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Return To Active Duty (Usagi) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Return To Active Duty (Usagi) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Return To Active Duty (Usagi) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Return To Active Duty (Usagi) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Return To Active Duty (Usagi) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Return To Active Duty (Usagi) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Return To Active Duty (Usagi) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Return To Active Duty (Usagi)

2 posters

Go down

Return To Active Duty (Usagi) Empty Return To Active Duty (Usagi)

Post by Ombra Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:04 pm

Seu sat with Usagi on the warm if not still hot tiles of the red painted roof. Watching him take off his mask the click of his gauntlets sounded as he set it aside. The rich crunchy break of the apple cut through the evning silence, as seu broke it apart with her hands. The aroma turned his head while she handed him the other half. The fruit was sweetly refreshing on a hot wild day like today. Slipping the curve into her mouth the shadowmancer sighed.
“Im thinking of going back to active duty.” Seu told him looking to the setting sun now showing her dress of purple, and gold. She knew he turned to look at her though she did not turn back just yet.
“ I know been nearly 15 years , and I’ve kept my vigil long enough I think…” Her golden orbs looked over to him slipping the apple into her mouth slowly.

“its not like I’m doing much her anymore…. .. Mabey I should.. DO something. There’s a big world out there. I travled it once.. I can do it again.” Seu said taking a breath softly biting her lip wondering if this was truly what she wanted. Softly her hand came behind her to lean on, a leg pressed upward as the sun glowed deep golden rays along the roof tops. Seu could feel all the elongating shadows everyone of them wiggle wide and yawn into awaking. Sunset truly was her strongest time.
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 81
Element : Fire
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Return To Active Duty (Usagi) Left_bar_bleue100/100Return To Active Duty (Usagi) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Return To Active Duty (Usagi) Empty Re: Return To Active Duty (Usagi)

Post by Usagi Aburame Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:35 pm

Usagi sat looking at seu as she spoke her thoughts and feelings, he took a small bite of the apple, it was sweet and as good as he remembered for it had been many months since the last time he had had an apple last. The sun slowly setting casting its final moments of life for the day, the golden color rays of light slowly turning a pale crimson color fading from the long days beautiful blue. "the world is a big place, and to travel it is a great feat," there was a slight pause as he looked back towards the fading sky, "Maybe travel is a good idea, it would be just like reading a book a second time through, it wouldn't be the same as the first, but you would have an idea what to expect."

He raised his hand up and pulled back the hood that for so long had cloaked him from others, he looked back over to seu who was close to finishing the fruit in a manner which appeared to be almost ritual, each bite was if it were her last, savoring the taste, the texture the feeling of something so small yet something so rich and pure, with the time of day and the almost sacred sense, being just an apple that was being eaten during the evening hours to him, seu did look at peace, he on the other hand had already finished his half, it was an apple and he did love fruit. "fifteen years is a long time, get out and see the world, it would help you out to get out of this place for a while, and if you want I would be more than happy to come along with you...that of course is up to you and the hokage" he paused for a second then looked back at her, "um...by the way, is your skills still at their best performance after so many years? If not you should probably go speak with one of the other jounin's for a refresher coarse"
Usagi Aburame
Usagi Aburame
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 68
Element : Earth
Element #2 : Water
Registration date : 2008-10-08

http://narutorising.omgforum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down