Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
gale uchiha EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
gale uchiha EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
gale uchiha EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
gale uchiha EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
gale uchiha EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
gale uchiha EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
gale uchiha EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gale uchiha EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
gale uchiha EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

gale uchiha

2 posters

Go down

gale uchiha Empty gale uchiha

Post by gale Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:51 pm

Basic Character Information:
Name:gale
Clan:uchiha

Looks:Gale is 6'3 weight 146 he have beautiful long hair,people cant tell the differnce of dark blue and gray,he wear white bands around both his legs and his arm.He allso wear black steath pants,and a white t-shirt,over it is a matching black jacket.Gale also have a uchiha chest on the back of his jacket,he also wear weights just in case he have to become light.

Personality: Girls

gale is the type of person that is quiet and hate to be in stuff that have nothing to do with him,and he love to cook,when he is fighting he becomes very happy.He is not the type of person to kill his oppoent he is the type to fight them then to be friends with them and ask for another fight.He always run from the fan girls,he like hyuuga girls or girls that dont think about him,but he is interested in love.

FRIENDS
Gale like friends,but he hate making friends he would have so much pride that he would want someone to come to him.He is very cool when he have friends hes always quiet so he dont make anyone mad,but when it comes down to It he will protect everyone that he love and care about,even if it cost his life

SENSEI
Gale have always love watching everyone fight,because he watch,see and learn.When Gale meet a sensei or a high level ninja he treats them with one-hundred persent,and when a high level ninja ask him to do something anything he will do,he's always have respect them.

squad
Gale do not have one but when he get one,he will be the wise one of the team,and of course he will have a rival and he will be the best but he also will be quiet.he will be strong for the team and everyone know when he get mad to step back,he will treat his teamates with respect.

Basic Clan Information
Kekkei Gekkei:sharingan
Description:bloodline
Special Effect:
Link:

Skill and Rank Information
Village:leaf

Special Characteristics:he have the moves of a hawk
Special Effects:it match drunken boxing,the attacks are very werid and unreadable,and his body is just as flexable.

Elements:lighting
Skills Specialties:taijustu,ninjutsu

Jutsus

Konoha Dai Senpu
Justu: Taijutsu
element:none
Rock Lee will utilized his speed and agility to quickly strike his opponent in mid air or on the ground. He is able to apply multiple attacks (kicks) using the Konoha Dai Senpu

Konoha Kage Buyou
The user will force the opponent to go in mid air, where they are vulnervable for a blind side attack. The user will usually kick the opponent sending them upward into the air. Then using their speed, they are able to quickly sneak behind (below) the opponent. From here on, the user can perform any attack. Rock Lee will use the Omote Renge (Front Lotus). Uchiha Sasuke will use the Shishi Rendan (Lion Combo).

Konoha Senpuu
Rock Lee will utilized his speed and agility and apply multiple kicks at the opponent. Rock Lee will jump in mid air, swirl 2 legs around, striking his opponent as many times as he wants. He is able go counter 2 or more opponents using the Konoha Senpu.

Shishi Rendan
Uchiha Sasuke was able to copy Rock Lee's Konoha Kage Buyou with his Sharingan (or he just remember it). He will using Konoha Kage Buyou, kick the opponent into mid air and appear below the opponent. At this point, Sasuke will perform several sideway kicks and punches, from above and below his opponent until his opponent hits the ground.

History and RP Sample
History:Gale was a amazing boy,but sense he was a Uchiha fangirls was everywhere.Gale was quiet and never in anything,but when he start fighting everything changed.One day he was training and his bone all of a sudden started to come out but it didnt hurt.He trained for one hour to control it,then when he went to his mother to tell her what happened.She got a doctor and everything because she though he was going to die.Then she told him who his real father is,the taijustu master of the world. HE found him and his father was died before he got to him.Gale didnt want to go back to his village so he became a wanderer.But it was to much so he went back to the village.

Rp Sample:Gale quickly runs,and runs,but the banits are hot on his trall they strike at him.He jump on one of the branches and keep going then he saw a light he went to it and it was a open space.Gale could not run he was traped there was olny one thing to do fight.All of the bandits that was chasing him was here one of the bandits sayed"your death is set kid you got no where to go"he got ready ,they charged and the last words that came from his mouth is"dragon dance"then moving with unhuman speed in 17 sceonds top they was all dead.

after that he wander the area and his body failed on him and when he woke up he was in a house,and the man that saved him sayed that his body stoped working but he cant fight for awhile,gale did not listen to the man and when he start training every hour his body would fail and he will fall again but he keep trying and it keep happening.And he did it one more time and he was able to train,on the way back to the village,more bandits came,this time I walked away and they trap me by blocking my path i sayed nicely"please move I dont want any trubble I just want to get pass,I want to get back to my home village"they got ready.he dropped his bag and they charged,this time Gale was able to move a whole lot faster and this time when Gale killed them they didnt touch him.

Last edited by gale on Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
gale
gale
Not Approved

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

gale uchiha Empty Re: gale uchiha

Post by Yun Disukai Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:22 pm

Jutsu's Need to be In Normal Format

Remove 6 Tails.

You Need Skills/Specialties.

More detail in Looks.

History could use some work

Frequent spelling/grammar mistakes, please correct.

Keep up the Good Work! =D
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 534
Element : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
gale uchiha Left_bar_bleue1000/1000gale uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://www.dystopia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gale Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:36 pm

i. how do the jutsu format go

2.and do I need to add more to the history

3.can I at least have a curse mark

4. and what spelling/grammar mistakes do i need to correct

5.the looks how can I add more
gale
gale
Not Approved

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:43 am

Jutsu Format:

Name:
Element:
Description:

2 Yep.

3. Sorry I don't think so, I'll check with John though.

4. A lot of them, look through or just put your app in word and have it correct it and repost.

5. Anything on the clothes, Pockets, etc.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by gale Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:08 pm

done
gale
gale
Not Approved

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:38 pm

1. Remove Six Tail, that is a Special Characteristic and it is not Allowed, Instead put Taijutsu/ what ever other skill you want, Ninjutsu Genjutsu, Weaponry, Sealing arts,

2. Personality+ Looks could use more Detail.
Looks: What does the Jacket Look like, does it have pockets? same for pants? any special mark on the zipper? etc.
Personality: How does he act with,
Friends
Elders
Teachers
New People

3. History, Your father+Mother both have to be Uchiha's, how did you survive massacre/ or how did they survive massacre and make you. Your missing your Childhood stage.

4. Almost Done! Keep it up! =D
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by gale Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:17 pm

how about now
gale
gale
Not Approved

Back to top Go down