Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
A new Horizon ( Fijek only) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
A new Horizon ( Fijek only) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
A new Horizon ( Fijek only) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
A new Horizon ( Fijek only) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
A new Horizon ( Fijek only) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
A new Horizon ( Fijek only) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
A new Horizon ( Fijek only) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A new Horizon ( Fijek only) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
A new Horizon ( Fijek only) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

A new Horizon ( Fijek only)

2 posters

Go down

A new Horizon ( Fijek only) Empty A new Horizon ( Fijek only)

Post by Suki Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:26 pm

When she glanced up at the sky, it was reaching dawn. A morning mist began to lower from the heavens. "Angels tears.." Suki wispeared,smirking to herself. Funny to mention God when she didnt believe in it. Altough the day was about to start, alone the closed in forest was. She sighed and layed down, thinking of a new Dawn.

OOC: sorry for weird post.

Last edited by Suki on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Suki
B Ranked Missing-Ninja
B Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 28
Element : Wind
Element #2 : Lightning
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
A new Horizon ( Fijek only) Left_bar_bleue100/100A new Horizon ( Fijek only) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

A new Horizon ( Fijek only) Empty Re: A new Horizon ( Fijek only)

Post by Fijek Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:49 pm

Fijek was tired. It was just turning light out and a mist began to rise over the area. He had just woken up about thirty minutes ago. He was told to meet suki out here, a meeting he had been waiting for. It had been a couple of weeks since he last saw her and was ready to see her again. As he made his way to the spot she was at, he buttoned his cloak, the mist was cold to his skin and gave him goose bumps on his arm.

He had just made it to the location when he saw suki laying on her back, stareing up into the sky. "how is the view?" asked Fijek as he walked up to suki.
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 132
Element : Water
Element #2 : Earth
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
A new Horizon ( Fijek only) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A new Horizon ( Fijek only) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:13 pm

His voice sent a thrill through her. Why was that? Though it didnt matter presently. "Its beautiful." Suki responded. Her voice trembled, as if troubled. "How are you?" She slowly avoiding his gaze as she turned to him....

Suki
B Ranked Missing-Ninja
B Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
A new Horizon ( Fijek only) Left_bar_bleue100/100A new Horizon ( Fijek only) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fijek Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:49 pm

Fijek took a seat near suki, glanching up at the sky. "yea, they are buetiful" Fijek could sense some pain and hear trouble in her voice. "is everything ok suki?" asked fijek as he looked back down at suki. He could see her expression and i bothered him. he was not sure what was wrong with suki, if anything was at all. But he could not help but to feel like there was something bothering her. He slide closer to suki and tried to look into her eyes.
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
A new Horizon ( Fijek only) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A new Horizon ( Fijek only) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:33 pm

Suki hugged her knees to her chest. She glanced at him, tilting her head a notch. "Its nothing to..to concern you with." Politely said with the exception of her voice. It was dead. Or so it seemed. She gazed at him with a certain longing. Must be because she was.. alone.

Suki
B Ranked Missing-Ninja
B Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fijek Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:11 pm

"what is wrong suki, i want to help" fijek said as he got closer to her. He put his hand on her back, trying to comfort her. "im here for you suki, what ever it is, i can help." fijek tried to reassure her, he did not want to see her like this. By now the sun was on its way up and the shadows played upon fijeks body as he tried to calm suki. "im here suki, im here.." fijek was now talking low and in a gentle voice.
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:50 pm

Fijeks smooth voice, calmed her, she wasn't as tense. But her eyes had a sparkle to them as shadows danced on him. It was a good look on. "I'm just tierd of, being on my own. Taking care of my ownself. Usually one has parents there for a while to guide them." When she said this, her voice grew soft. "Me? I left them and that cursed village. I now get my own wisdom. And travel alone." After the final word she looked at him, staring straight at his glinting eye, Trying to show what has happened in her life.

Suki
B Ranked Missing-Ninja
B Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fijek Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:33 pm

Fijek sat and listened as he tried to understand sukis pain. In fact he did understand. He never knew his family and was mistreated most of the time. He was rarely treated as an equal and alwasy had to fend for himself. But he always made it through. And he knew exactly how suki felt. All alone and like the world has its back turned on you. This was a strange feeling that always seemed to nag at the back of your mind. He just wanted to help. He now considered her a friend and did not want to see her suffer. He never really had many friends and she was really the closets thing he had. So he just sat and made her feel loved. "dont worry suki, i am here, whatever it is, no matter what, i will be here for you."
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:15 am

When he spoke those words, for an odd reason, she smiled. His words comforted her in an odd sense. Like finding gold at the end of the rainbow feeling. Lucky. Also, she felt, no knew that he went through the same. "And I am here for you Fijek." Suki wispeared reaching a hand to his, gently touching it. And in that moment, she enjoyed that thrill of touching someone caringly.

Suki
B Ranked Missing-Ninja
B Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fijek Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:35 pm

A wide smile spread across fijeks face as sukis hand touched his. An feeling of hope filled him as he sat there and held her hand back. Just comforting her, making her feel loved. For he would be there for her and he just wanted her to know that he truly cared about her. by now the sun was up and birds could be heard in the distance, waking to catch there food. Fijek looked up into the sky, as the stars began to fade away and disappear into the sky.
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:17 pm

He held her hand, and that made all the difference. She then layed her head on his shoulder, watching the morning sky. "Love..."Suki wispeared to them. She turned her eyes and gazed at him, again with a certian longing. "Life."She finished, smiling lovingly at him. She couldn't help but feel that she made a friend, and who knows what may happen?

Suki
B Ranked Missing-Ninja
B Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fijek Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:22 pm

fijek wraped his arm around her back as her head lay on his shoulder. He did not know what the future held anymore but the present seemed to be looking up. He looked down into sukis eyes and smiled, showing his compassion and love for her. she was his friend now, and he would give his life to protect hers. He stood and grabed sukis hand."you wanna go do something, or sit here in this field all day?" Asked fijek with a small chuckle. He was getting hungry and really wanted somefood. "Yuo wanna get some thing to eat?"
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:31 pm

She jumped up along with him, laughing freely. "One thing you must know about me. I live to eat!"She said outloud hit with a sudden wave of energy. "But what to eat?"Suki let the question hang in the air for a second or two before walking in some random direction...

Suki
B Ranked Missing-Ninja
B Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fijek Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:17 pm

"well, what do you feel in the mood for, its on me." Fijek looked proudly at suki and grined. He didnt matter what they ate as long as it was edtable, for he was now starving. He looked in his pocket, checking his money adn then looked back up at suki. "so what do you feel like eating to day?"
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:04 pm

"How about some meat?" Suki asked now putting thought into it. And with that she stopped, yawning. Something was to change in her life, and she had a feeling that Fijek would be there to bear witness to it.

Suki
B Ranked Missing-Ninja
B Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fijek Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:44 pm

Fijek smiled."welli know a beef place on the outskirts of the village ifyou want to go there." He grabbed her hand andlooked at her with a smile. Maybe this is what he needed, a friend, someone to care about and be with. things were looking up for fijek.

OOC_sorry for short post
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:28 pm

She nodded slowly at his words. "Yeah. That would be nice." But he then took her hand and smilled. Suki winced at this simple action that caused her heart to flutter. Her eyes had a flicker of longing and hope pass through them once again. This was starting to happen more often around him and a part of her hated it. "Lets go.." She managed to croak out. It was hard to let her "desire" for his being there take over her mind. It was starting to hurt her now.

Suki
B Ranked Missing-Ninja
B Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fijek Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:15 pm

As they walked fijek couldent help but to feel that something was wrong with suki. she seemed happy and sad all at the same time and fijek did not under stand. he knew how it felt but never had he had a mixture and was glad, becuase he was never good with emotions. so he just gentley asked suki if everything was ok, hopeing to get a positive response. but he would be by her side no matter what it was or what might come in the future.
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:26 pm

She glanced up at him. Slowly drawing a breath she replied, telling him that she was fine and it wasn't to be worried about. But was she ok? Though she was smiling, confused was her true emotion. In fact she was clueless in all these events. Men and boys always held a part of her thought. Maby it was her fathers impact on her. "Hey. Lets.. hurry."She wispeared. Why is it that when she happened around Fijek,alot of bad memories resurfaced?

Suki
B Ranked Missing-Ninja
B Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down