Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
A Simple Day in the Park ((open)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
A Simple Day in the Park ((open)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
A Simple Day in the Park ((open)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
A Simple Day in the Park ((open)) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
A Simple Day in the Park ((open)) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
A Simple Day in the Park ((open)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
A Simple Day in the Park ((open)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Simple Day in the Park ((open)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
A Simple Day in the Park ((open)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

A Simple Day in the Park ((open))

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Simple Day in the Park ((open)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Day in the Park ((open))

Post by Keisai Abura Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:27 pm

As Keisai looked into the womans eyes, a strange yet faintly familiar feeling passed through him. As he looked, he felt the feeling getting stronger, but also felt that she was in extreme pain. When the knowledge of what that feeling really was, he suddenly became very scared. Last time this had happened, someone died, and he didnt want it to happen again. He moved his eyes to look over her shoulder, unable to bear the site of her crying. He took these moments to calm himself, and he could feel his main parasite squirming joyfully inside him, enjoying the fact that he was uncomfortable about this. He finally found the strength to look back in her eyes, and they were full of confidence and strength. "Alright then" He said, and heaved her off the ground so that he was holding her off the ground, her legs resting on his right arm, and her lower back on his left. The rest of her up was leaning on his left shoulder. He was very thankful for his peep body at that moment, otherwise he wouldnt be able to pick her up at all.

He was looking at her eyes again, and a mixture of a grin and a smile appeared on his face as he did so. Everything around him seemed to just melt away as he looked at her. He thought he could Okashii laughing, but it could have just been his imagination. "If you think you can tell me, where should I put you down?" He asked, his voice still soft and warm
Keisai Abura
Keisai Abura
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 53
Location : With the parasites. No, I am NOT inside a cows belly!
Element : Water
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

A Simple Day in the Park ((open)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Day in the Park ((open))

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:51 pm

Kiriyomi's eyes widened twice their size as he picked her up, she shook her head. She didn't need to rely on anyone, she couldn't be weak anymore. Taking a deep breath, it was wavered by her emotions. Her father always told her emotions were weak, but she saw them as support to lean on. But, they could be a distraction for her.

Her mouth opened, and then closed as she found herself not wanting to let him go. Color faded from her face as it returned with a deep shade of red. The woman mentally cursed herself, but cringed on the outside. It could have been much worse.

Nodding her head lightly, she mustered up the ability to speak once again. " G-Gomenasai.." she whispered. " I'm always troubling someone." The woman turned her gaze to her chair, which she had fallen out of. " There..i-in the chair, i-if you would.." she whispered softly to him.

Busy muttering apologies, she had failed to notice that her ribbon had been untied from her hair. Her soft light brunette hair was still, brushing against his arm from the occasional breeze that flowed through the park and into the trees.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 141
Element : Fire
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
A Simple Day in the Park ((open)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Simple Day in the Park ((open)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisai Abura Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:00 am

Kiesai smiled softly at her words. He shook his head lightly as well. "Nonsense" He said a little playfully. "Your no trouble at all." as he said those words, what was once melting away, immediately disappeared completely. He found that he couldnt move them, dumbstruck at her blushing face and shining eyes. He started to feel his own cheeks getting warm, when something horrific happened. All of a sudden, the black curtain that had covered everything around him, besides her, and made it look like she was the only thing in existence, shattered around him in small pieces like exploding glass as he suddenly hunched over, his eyes wide. He felt them moving. The parasites were moving towards the exits in his body. They were going to do it again, they were going to kill her.

He was hunched over, his eyes wide as they crawled. He did everything in his power to stop them from moving while he was in that position. Finally, after much effort which left him almost exhausted, he convinced the Plagas to spare her, but only this once. "I-I'm sorry" he whispered to her, his voice lined with fear. He started moving towards the chair she had pointed to, and slowly let her down in the seat, his head bowed the whole time. When she was put down, he faced away from her, his face twisted up in a grimace. "Are you okay now?" He asked, still not facing her, trying to keep the anger and fear out of his voice.
Keisai Abura
Keisai Abura
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:54 am

Kiriyomi looked over him, worry inscribed in her eyes, and aura. She unlocked the brakes from her wheels, rolling closer to him. Hesitantly, she reached a slender arm out, touching the middle of his rib cage softly, with the tips of her fingers. Her attention was drawn to it for some reason, it was causing him discomfort. She retracted her hand back a bit as it moved, this reminded her of something, but what?

The woman eyes hardened. " Aburame...A..bura..." That explained it, his pain and jitters. She knew this would hurt, but it was worth it to help him. Removing herself from her chair again, she landed with a hiss of pain on her knees, face-to-face with his abdomen. " Forgive me for bothering your container, parasite-kun." she spoke politely but, firmly. " But, despite my physical challenges..Im tougher than I seem." she said, looking up to the man's pained face. Without any assistance, she pushed up off her knees, and standing firmly on her own to feet. " I-I would be willing to help you and Abura-kun in anyway I can." she spoke, as she fell to one knee, but, pushed back up. Her tone was of absolute seriousness, she may look small and shy, but she's identical to that of an Anbu Leader at times, and willing to go to any lengths to help the man. " J-Just..don't cause Abura-kun pain because of me."
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
A Simple Day in the Park ((open)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Simple Day in the Park ((open)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisai Abura Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:07 am

In that moment, something that has never happened before took place. Because of Keisai's pain, and weakened state, the Plagas was able to completely take control of him. It was able to at least, but what it actually did was attach itself to his vocal cords, vibrating it to make him speak its words. "And how could you possibly be able to do this" it asked with Keisai's voice, hissing at every 'S'. "You are merely a distraction, and I do not need my little puppet to have any distractions so that it might falter him from m-our goals. How could you possibly be of any use?" The Plagas forced Keisai to grin wickedly and sickeningly. "Perhaps you could become a container, another host to house my minions. You would be able to use your legs again if you did." it took a pause to think things over. "Yessss, that would be perfect. Unless you can come up with some other kind of way that would be equally helpful to me, that is your only other option. If you decline both, this will have to be the last time you ever step in the path of my intentions. If you do again, you WILL die." Then the parasite was silent.
Keisai Abura
Keisai Abura
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:14 am

All Kiriyomi could do was stare warmly at the man, even though she knew it wasn't him. " You are welcome to do whatever you wish, parasite-kun." she spoke softly, " J-Just dont cause him pain..onegai.." she begged softly, as she hit her knees with her full weight, coughing in severe pain.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisai Abura Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:48 am

Once this was said, the wicked grin that had been on the controlled Keisai's face grew wider. "Very well then child, our deal has been set. I have my permission to be involved with Keisai, at the cost of your servitude. For now, I will retreat, doing nothing to you now. You may assure Keisai that you are no longer in danger from me. In time, when you have nearly forgotten our deal, your life will be mine." And with that, the parasite was gone, retreating back to its usual spot. From there, Keisai fell to the ground. The sudden control of his body again left him no time to realize that he was piloting here, so therefor he fell. He was looking at the the ground, and breathing very hard. He looked up and saw the woman also crouched on the ground. A small grin appeared on his face. "Hey" He said weakly. "What happened there? I kinda went out of it when the stupid Plagas took control of my vocal cords."
Keisai Abura
Keisai Abura
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:55 am

Kiri couldn't help but grin, she was helping the man. " I-Its all taken care of, Abura-sempai.." she whispered. " Parasite-kun and myself made a deal, and it's not going to.." she cut off as her eyes went wide, " Kill me.." she finished the sentence as she collasped unconcious to the ground.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisai Abura Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:04 am

Keisai blinked a little dumbfound as he saw her collapse. Her words went through her head a few times. He got what she was saying, and he was really happy. But for some reason, he wasnt screaming or something. He leaned back, and sat on his butt with his legs folded in front of him. His face still had somewhat of a confused look on it. "Huh..." He said aloud as he thought. He stopped staring out at nothing, and looked down at her collapsed body. He looked at it for awhile, and finally said. "I never caught her name...." Was what he said.

He finally sighed and stood completely up. He looked up at the sky, and started thinking some. What did this mean? When he looked at her again, he started wondering about her. Who she was, what she did, all of that. She certainly hadnt been around before he went on that really big mission. He walked over to her, and picked her up. He held her the way he had before, and looked at her face. A small smile crept across his face. "I hope I get to see her again" He whispered to no one in particular. He set her down in her wheelchair, and got behind the handlebars. He stopped there for a moment, and rested on them by leaning on his elbows, each one on either handle. He was looking at the ground, but then he looked up at Okashii. "What do you think of this, Okashii?"
Keisai Abura
Keisai Abura
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Temptation Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:44 pm

While everything was going on, Okashii wasn't really paying any attention. He didn't care all that much about the parasites that were in Keisai for they never did anything to him, ever. Okashii found that weird that they hadn't ever tried to kill him. After he saw that the woman collapsed he felt bad that he didn't get up and try to help or anything, however Keisai obviously had everything covered by himself. After there was a question directed at him, he picked up his head and looked at Keisai. He had to think about it for a little bit and he still had no real opinion on the matter. "Hm, the Plagas is acting up..Well..." he said and then stood up. He had been trying to develope a jutsu that would allow him to be able to defeat all of the parasites if any of them got in him. He was still working on it however if Keisai absolutley needed him to use it then Okashii could use it on Keisai and possibly kill all of the parasites in his body. God only knew what would happen if Okashii did that though, for all he knew Keisai could be killed. "If you like that girl and worse comes to worse, We may have to do something about those parasites.." he stated. "Although I wouldn't be too worried about it, if the Plagas said that she was going to be spared then she is going to be spared."
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2