Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Hanging Out - [Open] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Hanging Out - [Open] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Hanging Out - [Open] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Hanging Out - [Open] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Hanging Out - [Open] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Hanging Out - [Open] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Hanging Out - [Open] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hanging Out - [Open] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Hanging Out - [Open] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Hanging Out - [Open]

3 posters

Go down

Hanging Out - [Open] Empty Hanging Out - [Open]

Post by Josh Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:00 pm

The shining bright sun glistened off of the hurried rushing sound of villagers running through Konoha. It was a busy day as farmers sold crops, shops were just being opened, and Josh had just awoken. Sadly, it was very early and most shops were closed, but then it hit him that the ramen shop was still open. Desomaru was curled up in his bookbag sleeping, as Josh stepped out of the frame of his door, out into the open hustling and bustling of the villagers.

He hated these kind of days, when it was too over crowded, but it was good that he was a ninja or it probably would've taken hours to get to the ramen shop. He jumped onto the side of the nearest building, and sat there until he saw an opening, before jumping forward and taking off for the ramen shop at full speed. He easily navigated his way past the villagers, sometimes jumping onto the side of buildings and running to avoid traffic, and eventually he made it, with a light front flip forward he gracefully landed in front of the ramen shop. He stared up at the sign, and noticed another sign.

'Sweet! They're having a sale!' he thought cheerfully before walking through the cloth that hung from the roof of the ramen shop. He took a seat at the bar and after a few seconds the chef asked what he would like to it. "Hm...I'd like a medium bowl of chicken ramen, and a large soda, please." he said, waiting. After a few minutes the ramen and soda in a plastic cup were placed in front of him. He dug into it savoring the delicious taste of each bite, as the wonderful aroma filled the stand.

He ate quickly, and hurried through it. He finished eating after a few minutes, and stood up before leaving the ramen stand. A giant mob of villagers were rushing towards him trying to get past, but Josh managed to jump out of the way in time. "What the Hell?" he murmured, watching as the hurried villagers ran past like a herd of buffalo. Josh finally started to walk towards the park before taking off in a hurried run.

He continued to rush past the villagers with such speed that he could barely be seen, as wind passed through the villagers' ears. Josh jumped left and right dodging the many things in his way and eventually came to the park. It's beauty brightened the pale area. All of the green trees and leaves made the morning seem like the afternoon, and Josh stepped down the pathway before coming to a wall on the side of the park, and leaned against it, relaxed.
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 247
Element : Water
Element #2 : Wood
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Hanging Out - [Open] Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Hanging Out - [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

http://storycentral.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out - [Open] Empty Re: Hanging Out - [Open]

Post by Nekomota Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:34 pm

Nekomota had decided to go to the park for a day, mostly because she loved the outdoors and it gave her a reason to escape from demon brat from hell, a nickname she'd given Michi herself.

Not that she'd ever tell anyone.

It was such a nice day at the public park, the cat girl looked around. There was hardly anyone here. Well that was fine, the twelve year old cat girl liked it that way.

It was such a nice park. Nekomota climbed up one of the strong trees and hung from the branch by her two purple tails.
Life was good.
Nekomota
Nekomota
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:45 am

Darkarro walked and saw the other jounin so he walked over then said ." Hello my nama is darkarro. What's yours.?" Darkarro looked at him very cloasly and could tell that he has been a Jounin for some time now.

Last edited by Darkarro on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 157
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Hanging Out - [Open] Left_bar_bleue10000000000/10000000000Hanging Out - [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000/10000000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:32 am

((My character isn't new to being a Jounin xD he's been a Jounin for about 5 or 6 years.))
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Hanging Out - [Open] Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Hanging Out - [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:40 pm

(Sorry fixed it)
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Hanging Out - [Open] Left_bar_bleue10000000000/10000000000Hanging Out - [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000/10000000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:42 pm

((Alright, thanks.))
Josh stared up with his one eye that showed, since the other was covered by his hair. "The name's Josh. Nice to meet another jounin." he said, for it was obviously portrayed that he was a Jounin also. His eye narrowed towards an academy student who was hanging by a tree by two cat ears a little off behind Darkarro. "So, what brings you to park?" he asked, hoping to make friends.
((Sorry, for the short post. I got writers block.))
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:50 pm

"I just came to see the park before I left." Darkarro said puting down his BINGO-book. "You see I sort of have a problem and I need to take of it. Sort of like unfinished business."Darkarro looked up at the sky...

He remembered when him and his best friend used to come here all the time.That was before his friend was killed by a missing-nin. He said that from that moment on he would not rest until he got renenge for his friend.

"By the way I'm headed to the Hidden Mist village in case you cared Josh. But before I leave I decided to come to think." Darkarro looked in Josh's eyes." I can tell we will strong Allies Josh."
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:11 pm

"Same." he said, with that one simple word he sat back onto the wall relaxed, and said nothing else. However, the girl behind Darkarro made Josh grow curious of her abilities. Especially the two cat tails, and ears. He had heard of it before, but decided to meet up with her later, but for now it was his time to relax.
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekomota Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:33 pm

It was so nice at the park, so relax-
"Nekomota!!"
Nekomota fell out of the tree. "Ugh!! Michi, what do you want?!?"
Michi was similar to Nekomota, except she did not have cat ears, and had only one tail. Her hair was black, so was her tail, while Nekomota's was purple.
"You're not suppose to use your Nyakugan out in the open!! Mom said." Michi said smugly.

'Demon brat from hell...'Nekomota thought and sighed. She deactivated her kekkei genkei. "Happy?"
Michiru smirked and ran off.

"There must be some jutsu I can use to make her shut up, there must be..."Nekomota said standing up. She could see two Jounin a bit further away.
"Hmm....I'll just stay in this tree."Nekomota said climbing onto the branch again and just sat there.
Nekomota
Nekomota
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:46 am

Josh opened his eyes to see a new little girl but with only one, black, tail. Josh could tell that the academy student must of hated her, so he assumed she must be her little sister. After that the academy student deactivated her kekei genkai and was now normal. 'Has to be her sister...' he thought, pondering it all. He hoped to one day have a child.
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekomota Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:53 am

'I really dislike that brat...demon brat from hell...'Nekomota thought. She sat in the branch, swinging her legs pondering what to do. She suddenly had an idea.
An evil idea.
She found a bucket nearby, and went over and filled it with water.

"Miiichiiii, I have something I want you to see."She said. Michi came back. "Yes?"She asked suspiciously.
"This."
Nekomota tipped the bucket of water over Michi's head, then ran like hell laughing. 'Serves you right!!"
Michi growled at her. "I'm telling Mom!"
"You do that, see if I care!"Nekomota said cheerfully.
Revenge was sweet.
Nekomota
Nekomota
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:01 am

Josh watched as the girl now dumped a large bucket of water on her sister. Josh let out a low laugh and watched the little girl run away either crying, or just screaming. 'Wow, live entertainment.' he thought, laughing. Darkarro had already left for the Hidden Mist Village, and Josh just stood there against the wall of the park. Then he got an idea. As soon as Nekomota looked at the tree, it waved at her and grew a smile and eyes on it's front.
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekomota Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:07 am

Nekomota jumped back about ten feet. Did that tree just smile and wave. She cautiously waved back.
'Great, waving at a tree, Michi must really have droven me insane...'She thought and also looked around and could see Josh leaning against the wall.

'Must be a jounin...hey, maybe he did that?!?! Maybe?? No?? yes??? I'm confused!! DAMMIT MICHI, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT DEMON BRAT FROM HELL!!'Yes, when nekomota was confused, she blamed it on he sister, though those were just her thoughts.
Nekomota
Nekomota
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:38 pm

Josh let out a laugh, that could be heard by Nekomota. He loved pranking little kids the most, because they were an easy scare. The tree finally began to wobble and went back to what it used to be, a normal old tree that Josh was no longer controlling. He had other ideas to scare her, but he would rather not give her a heart attack, so he decided not to.
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekomota Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:32 pm

Nekomota was suspicious as hell at the moment. She highly suspected it was that Jounin.
Well, she didn't what to go home yet and get told off, thanks to telltale brat, and she did not like being the usbject of pranks.
Choices, choices...
"Nyakugan."She activated her kekkei genkei. From the sounds of it, it was definately a jutsu. So...now what was there to do?
Nekomota
Nekomota
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:54 pm

Darkarro looked at the Academy student. Oh great, he thought, another damn academy student. "Hello, whats your name?" Darkarro looked at the academy student waiting for an answer.
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekomota Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:58 pm

"Me? I'm Nekomota Kusajishi, from the Kusajishi clan."She replied. Maybe she should've just stayed at home after all. The Kusajishi clan was a fairly small clan, but was known for their cat like traits and Nyakugan bloodline.
Nekomota
Nekomota
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:01 pm

"well its nice to meet you." Darkarro said then thought, Kusajishi? man not another cat person.[i]
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekomota Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:18 pm

"Yeah, nice to meet you too."Nekomota said. She paused. "Well look at the time, I have to go."
She skipped off.
Nekomota
Nekomota
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down