Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination

3 posters

Go down

A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination Empty A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination

Post by Kyogi Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:13 pm

(Since nobody else is giving out Missions I thought I would try my hand at giving one out.)

Mission Details: you will have to go and infiltrate a major weapon smuggling and trading franchise in the northern part of The Land of Fire.You are to locate the boss of the operation and his 4 main underlings and take them out.The reason for which this mission is an A rank one is that the boss has quite a few powerful missing-nin (B-Rank) as his bodyguards and 2 of the underlings also had some prior samurai training and they were quite proficient in it. Some of our sources also believe that the boss himself is very skilled in taijutsu and has quite a lot of raw power. If you are captured or can not continue you either try to fall back or kill you're self since they don't know that we are aware of they're operations and if they discover us,they will surely change locations and be a lot more secretive,so it could take us months, maybe even years to find them again.

Shinobi needed: It can be two other Jounin. Or any two other Shinobi accompanied by a Jounin (I am one of Jounin).
Kyogi
Kyogi
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 34
Element : Fire
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination Left_bar_bleue900/900A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Back to top Go down

A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination Empty Re: A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination

Post by Daedalus Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:39 pm

I'm jonin and I'm in, I've been looking for something to post in for a while now.
Daedalus
Daedalus
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination Left_bar_bleue100/100A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination Empty Re: A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination

Post by Fijek Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:32 pm

im a chuunin and i want some action!
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 132
Element : Water
Element #2 : Earth
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogi Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:47 pm

(Ok I'll begin. Any missing ninja can be welcomed to play the missing nin...but there is no death here...only a fight to submission)

Kyogi Uchiha put on his regular ninja outfit, deciding not to put on the Jounin jackets often seen wearing by them. But the sleek black outfit he usually dons. For today he needed as much free weight as he could manage. The Hokage had given him and two others an A-Rank mission. Dealing with some slightly powerful thugs running a major weapon smuggling, and trading operation. The destruction of these dangerous people might quell the recent violent strings of warfare against villages made by bandits. He stood desolate in front of Konoha's Gates. He already knew the destination of where the Hokage had told him where to go, also remembering it on the map. To the Northern area of the Land of Fire. He began his journey.
Kyogi
Kyogi
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination Left_bar_bleue900/900A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fijek Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:09 am

"HEY, wait up!" Yelled Fijek as he saw the jounin he was going on the mission with head out the village. He was going on a A-ranked mission with two jounin and he felt this was his chance to prove himself. It had been awhile since he had seen any real action and knew this A-ranked mission would provide him with that action. He wasent quite clear on the statis but he knew they were hunting some weapon smugglers and that this was a top mission, so he would do his best to make konoha proud. As he caught up with the jounin he checked that his bow was fastened to his back and his arrows were ready.
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daedalus Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:26 pm

Takeshi sat atop the entrance gate to the village. Staring out at the sea of sky and trees stretching off into the distance. A light breeze blowing by as he sighs silently. He had been waiting for over an hour and not yet had his teammates arrived yet. The only signs of life that had come near him was the changing of the watchtower guards twenty minutes prior.

He remained there, staring in silence for several more minutes until finally, the sounds of voices could be heard coming from below. Looking down he spotted two ninja leaving the village. Recognizing them from the mission briefing, he grins as he slides himself off the edge of the gate. Falling quickly and landing directly in front of the leading ninja. Turning towards them he grins, saying "Well, its about damn time".
Daedalus
Daedalus
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination Left_bar_bleue100/100A-Rank Mission: Infiltration and Assassination Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fijek Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:41 pm

Fijek had just finally caught up with the head jounin for the mission. He noticed that there was now another jounin standing there. He bent over and put his hands on his knees and took a moment to catch his breath. He raised his head and watched as the two jounin spoke. "hey, i hope you guys are ok with a chuunin tagging along." he was ready and pumped."you know, im better than you might think, and i got your backs so dont worry." He was confident in his skill and knew his area of expertise would come in handy on this mission. He walked up to the jounin who had shown up and asked"so when do we leave?"
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogi Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:10 pm

"We leave immediately." He nodded towards other Jounin Takeshi, whom he had seen before their meeting now. "I have a pretty good of what you guys can do, from the mission briefing. So without further ado lets get on with it." With that the trio took off towards the North.

----------

6 hours later

It was almost dark when they reached the supposed area where smugglers were supposed to be. "The Hokage said they were supposed to be around this area so keep your eyes open for anything suspicious. Or anything out of the ordinary."

After sweeping the area for about an hour, the Chuunin Fjek sighted two people pushing a cart. On Kyogi's orders the trio followed the two deep within the forest till they came upon a clearing. Takeshi looked at Kyogi to see what to do now. Kyogi activated his Sharingan and was about to give the order for them to kill. When he heard the men speak, "This is starting to get on my nerves. Nobody is going to figure out where we are, but they insist on this stupid security measures." The man performed series of handsigns and what looked like a clearing dissolved.

What could not be seen before was now visible. Apparently there was a Genjutsu at work to hide the passageway to a giant cave. The two disappeared within its stretches. As the trio was about to move, the Genjutsu came back covering the way again. He heard Fjek scowl. "Don't worry. I saw his jutsu with my Sharingan."

Kyogi mimicked the same movement the man did, and muttered the jutsu name. The Genjutsu disappeared, again and they made their way into the cave. The moment they were inside they jumped to the top of the ceiling cave and proceeded from there. Not long afterwards, they came upon an opening that led to an underground smuggling facility. "Ok team, here is the orders from here on through. Search and destroy. Find the main ones and kill them, but be weary of the Leader don't take any chances with him if you run into him. If you need reinforcements send a clone to look for us. I daresay it won't be to hard to find us. Now move out!"
Kyogi
Kyogi
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fijek Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:40 pm

fijek was tired and sore when they finally arrived at the clearing. He had seen the men pass and was eager to follow them. As they trailed on the group could hear the men speaking but fijek was not able to hear what they had said. As they followed the men into a clearing a cave appeared, due to some kind of genjutsu. The men went into the cave entrence and it disappred."crap!" said fejik but was relived when he noticed kyogi use his sharingan to mimic the jutsu. The cave reappreaed and the trio made there way in. At the entrence to the cave fijek took out a set of picks and wire."hold on guys, this might help us later. For five minutes he set up a easy trap that ran wire into the cave."ok lets go." as they walked deeper into the cave fijek ran more wire along the walls. They finally stoped and kyogi gave them instructions. He listened and then made his way in.

Fijek slowly walked along the edge of the dark walls. He had his bow out and an arrow already notced onto it. He quitely made some hand signs and released two water clones. They took off in other directions to retrive info.
Twenty yards away stood a blacksmith with his back to fijek. He slowly moved up and pirced the blacksmithes spine with his arrow tip. the man fell and was dead. As the clones arrived with wereabouts on others he quickly did a transformation jutsu and turned himself into the dead blacksmith. he had his clones drag the body into a dark corner and bury it with surronding dirt. He then made his way out into the bussle of the factory, his clones melting into water and soaking the floor.

Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Character Use: General Skill
Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daedalus Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:15 pm

"Really, this isn't my style" Takeshi says to himself as he pinned one of the guards to the wall by their throat, his foot pressing hard against the guard's throat to the point where he would suffocate from air loss. Meanwhile, he held another guard above the ground by his collar. "Hey, answer me" He demands of the pinned guard, who was shaking uncontrollably. "Where are the stronger guys? Give me some kind of direction". The guard took a moment to register the command, but slowly his arm raised, pointing down the corridor. "Le..left, then your second right. That's the training area.. Please let me go".

"Thanks" Taheshi replies as he pulls the man off the wall, while releasing the now unconscious man from his hold, the body falling limply to the ground. He lets go of the guard and immediately strikes him on the back of the neck. Knocking him out instantly. "Really, this isn't a mission, its nothing but a massacre". He says, his voice full of sadness, not any of the energy or excitement that was there prior. He then drags the two men into a dark corner. "You'll be arrested later". He then backtracks, and remembering the directions, heads down the hallways.
Daedalus
Daedalus
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogi Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:55 pm

His two comrades went their separate ways. Whilst the Leaf Jounin was by himself. He immediately went up a pair of stairs where he met no opposition. Something was off. Their entering of the cave must of set off some alarm. But no one met him. He stopped. A trap was nearby he thought. And as if by some strange coincidence. "Don't worry I was only figuring out how I was going to kill you." Kyogi instantly jumped forward and skidded across the metal platform turning around also.

A thin man seemed to melt away from the wall as he did so. "So you broke my Genjutsu eyy. Not sure how you did that, since only I and my partner know that particular jutsu. Who are you."

Kygoi stood up and looked the man in the eyes and said, "I am Kyogi Uchiha, the man who killed you." He activated his Mangekyou Sharingan. The man unknowingly looked into his eyes, and was instantly caught in his Genjutsu. All the man could see was himself propped in the air suspended by nothing. He looked to the left of his arm, where his skin was peeling off slowly. The man screamed in agony. He heard a whisper, "Your agony shall continue for the next 6 days. Enjoy your stay."

But 3 seconds later the man crumpled to floor either dead or unconscious. It mattered not. He was out of the picture permanently. That was one Missing Nin down, now where were the others. He didn't get to ponder long, as he heard guards running because of the scream the man had let out. The Uchiha continued his plight to the top of the stairs, searching wide and low for the leader.

-------

Name: Tsukuyomi - God of the Moon
Special Note: Special Bloodline Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Supp

Description: Tsukuyomi, named for the God of the Moon, is a Genjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou form of the Sharingan eye to generate a powerful illusion. This jutsu is generated by the left Mangekyou eye. This highly advanced technique can not be used extensively because of the toll it places on the user. To utilize the illusion, the clan member will look into the eyes of his opponent and cast a Genjutsu spell on them. The illusion takes place in the mind of the one affected, while under the jutsu the victim is at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The technique itself only lasts for but a second in reality, but the one affected could have lasted through several days of torture.

It is said only a natural born member of the Uchiha Clan can overcome the illusion. To counter the technique, however, Mangekyou is not required. A highly trained normal Sharingan user can break the illusion, causing the Mangekyou user to experience additional weakness from using it.
Kyogi
Kyogi
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fijek Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:53 pm

Fijek slowly made his way across the south wall, still in the blacksmith transformation. All the long a thin wire was trailing him, lining along the wall. Every two minutes fijek dropped a senbon sraight in the ground on the wire. It was dark and dusty in the factory and fijek was getting nervous. all around him were workers, but none seemed that harmfull." maybe there is more going on then we were lend to believe." said fijek to himself as a dark figure walked up to him. this man had a dark robe on and had a rag draped over his mouth. 'what are you doing down here? You are neede in the master chamber to short out the weapon ordeal.' The man pointed to a wooden door on the top floor. Fijek had no clue what was meant by this but he was sure it would lead him to something.

After five minutes he was standing at the big wooden door. His wire was out so he decided to end his trap here. He bent down and stuck a last senbon in the ground right in the corner of the door way. He stood up, brushed off his apron and walked into the master chamber.
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daedalus Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:45 am

Silently, he approaches the area he was told of by the guard. Back when he turned the corner the first time, he could hear the sounds of two or mor epieces of wood striking each other. He continued approaching until he was just over ten meters from the opening, snapping his back to the wall, he shimmies along until he reaches the door. Slowly he begins leaning his head to get a look inside.

Inside, several groups of two sparred with one another, wooden swords clanking and echoing through the narrow halls. As he observed, he noticed huge flaws in their movements and attacks. They constantly left themselves open and the others never noticed. "They're training rookies?" He thinks to himself, wondering if they had the correct place. The people in the room were no better than fresh graduates of the academy, not something expected to be found in a criminal's hideout.

"I just hope those two haven't gone overboard. We need more information before pressing on". Becoming more suspisious every moment, he quickly passes the door and continues down the hallway, ignoring the training room. Determined to look for more clues before taking anymore unnecessary action.
Daedalus
Daedalus
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fijek Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:57 pm

Fijek walked into the dark room. the room was not big but had a tall roof. At the far end of the room was a black chair with a buff looking guy sitting in it. Beside him stood two rough looking body guards. On tha wall across from the door stood three other blacksmith looking people. The man pointed a thick meaty figure at the wall, and fijek was told to stand with the men. he walked over and put his back to the wall. The buff man in the chair stood up and walked over to the blacksmiths. He stuidied them then spoke.

"You all have done well making these weapons for me. I greatly appreciate your help in crafting these fine weapons. The smuggle is going as planned and half the shipment is already on its way to the land of rice patties. I expect you to hold up your end and continue to furnish these fine weapons. but the reason i called you in here is because it has come to my attention that one of you three has leaked out my plans to surronding villages. My spies spotted leaf village shinobi on there way here a day ago. now i do not know the current statis but i do know which one of you is the traitor.

Fijek stood silent afraid that he was caught. The big man walked over to him and grinned. his hand went into his pocket and with a swift slash the man next the fijek fell to the ground dead. Fijek was stuned but knew if he moved it would not be good.

the rest of you are dismissed, and dont let me find out you wrer in on this.

Fijek walked out of the room. He ducked into a dark corner, took out some parchment and wrote down what he had heard. He made two clones, copied the letter and sent them with the clones to find the other two ninja on his team. hopefully they knew what was up.
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down