Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Laying alone in the darkness((OPEN)) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Laying alone in the darkness((OPEN)) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Laying alone in the darkness((OPEN)) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Laying alone in the darkness((OPEN)) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Laying alone in the darkness((OPEN)) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Laying alone in the darkness((OPEN)) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Laying alone in the darkness((OPEN)) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laying alone in the darkness((OPEN)) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Laying alone in the darkness((OPEN)) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Laying alone in the darkness((OPEN))

2 posters

Go down

Laying alone in the darkness((OPEN)) Empty Laying alone in the darkness((OPEN))

Post by Fijek Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:55 pm

The sun had been gone for about two hours and the moon was shining bright. Fijek had an interesting day but i had come to an end. so there fijek lay, on his back on the soft wet grass under a tall pine tree. He stared up into the sky, gazing at the shine of the stars. Light pouring on his face from the few light lamp post in the park. There was no wind and the air was silent about the park. Fijek knew that most of the village was already in bed or heading that way, but he didnt care, he just wanted to lay here and think. Alot had been going through his mind lately and he just wanted answers.

He lay with his head proped up on his cloak, which he took off and used as a pillow, and his bow just lay clumsly beside him. He stared up through the branchs of the pine tree and smiled. He loved the stars and tonight they were ecspecially beuitfull. At this moment he didnt care what was happing, he just layed therera nd let the worlds problems pass by him. He never took the time to just bask in what nature had given him. He had his eyes opened up to him just a few hours earlier and the realazation that life dosent give second chances played in his mind alot.

But he just layed there, thinking and dreaming.
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 132
Element : Water
Element #2 : Earth
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Laying alone in the darkness((OPEN)) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Laying alone in the darkness((OPEN)) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Laying alone in the darkness((OPEN)) Empty Re: Laying alone in the darkness((OPEN))

Post by Gami Meshii Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:20 pm

For a few days, Gami didn't travel as much as she thought for a while. She ended up back at the Leaf Village but mostly stayed around in the forests and parks for now. If she would go into the village, it would cause some suspicion. As Gami walked threw the park, she noticed someone lying on the ground under a large tree. She lept up into one of it's thick branches and peered down to get an idea who it is or if the person was someone she knew or not. She couldn't recognize who it was since the person wasn't talking but the shape seemed familiar. One the grass something long disturbed the grass and it bent under it's weight, revealing some sort of bow shape. Gami leaned back against the tree and stayed on the branch and hoped it was who she thought it was and not some Anbu or Jounin.

"Fijek, someone can come up and hit you if you're not ready for it."
Gami Meshii
Gami Meshii
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 168
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Laying alone in the darkness((OPEN)) Empty Re: Laying alone in the darkness((OPEN))

Post by Fijek Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Fijeks head jerked up as he heard a voice from above him in the tree. He turned his neck up to the spot and within a second his bow was in his hand and a arrow was pointed right at the persons chest, ready to drop them dead. He didnt have time to reconize the voice for as soon as he heaed words he sprang, but as the seconds past he began to realixe that this person above him seemed familiar.

"Gami, is that you?" he didnt want to jump to conclusions but he was sure that he knew who this person wes now after some thinking about it. He keep his bow up just in case it wasen ther but he relaxed his grip alot.
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Laying alone in the darkness((OPEN)) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Laying alone in the darkness((OPEN)) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gami Meshii Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:29 pm

"Wow you're quick. No worries for you then."

Gami chuckled to herself and noticed Fijek hadn't relaxed yet. She sighed the swung her legs over one side and fell back intentionally. She dropped nearly twelve feet and landed on her feet after her quick fall and flip. She gave a quick smile.

"Yes it's me. You can relax now, and you know I won't hurt you."
Gami Meshii
Gami Meshii
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Fijek Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:37 pm

Fijek laughed alittle and droped his bow."yea, i have to be fast, thats why im so good." He was glad to see that it was indeed gami. since the last time they had spoken he had been waiting for there next meeting. He relaxed and went back to laying down, but now was proped up against the tree. "so how have you been lately?" Fijek was heppy that gami was the one to show up, actually she was the only person he didnt mind seeing right now. Life was so much but gami seemed to know how he felt, and he felt happy around her.
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gami Meshii Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Gami sat down where she landed on the cold grass and kept her eyes down as she watched the little blades with so much concentration to 'see' them absorb the water in the ground. After a second she responded to Fijek with just a shrugged at his question.

"Ok if you don't count being chased out of a village for another misunderstanding. *sigh* People stereotype way too much now a days but they mean well to protect their village. And how are things with you?"
Gami Meshii
Gami Meshii
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Fijek Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Fijek smiled and laughed a little at what gami had said to him. "Well, not as bad as you, but same. Feeling left out and misunderstood." Fijek was pondering whether he wanted to tell gami what was going through his mind or not. He wanted gami to trust him but also, she knew what he felt and maybe it just wasent the right descision.

He looked at her for a moment and though, maybe she is the person to trust."Hey gami, can i tell you something i havent told anyone yet? and i want your opionion."
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gami Meshii Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:51 pm

Gami brought her attention from the grass to Fijek. She couldn't tell from his facial expression on what he's feeling, but he sounded he wanted to talk to her about something important, and trusts her on that. Gami shifted her sitting position so she was facing Fijek now.

"Sure you can trust me. What is it?"
Gami Meshii
Gami Meshii
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Fijek Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:55 pm

Fijek moved over a little and looked into gamis eyes, then looked away frogeting that she was blind. "Well lately i have been thinking that mabye people would respect me more if i was there enemy, so i have thought about running away from the village. But then i look at how you and others are treated and ...i dont know" fijek wanted gami to understand what he was feeling, but it was hard for him to put it into words. He wasent sure how life was out side of the village and away from the safty of these fellow shinobi. He just wanted to be looked at as more than just a person, but as a person with feelings.
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gami Meshii Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:03 pm

Gami listened to Fijek and tried to figure out where he was getting to all this. She closed her eyes and had a thoughtful expression when she thinks about what to say. Normally this isn't something that she would think about, but Fijek needed to know about a couple of things too.

"If you leave the village just because of lack of respect is pretty foolish. It's as foolish has getting revenge. It may satisfy you that you get attention, but not the right kind, and it'll do more harm to you than good. Most missing ninja left becuase of lack of respect, and what do they get in return? More lack of respect. Shinobi won't trust you as well and will find you as a threat. Just look at me for instance: I'm a missing ninja, only because of n=misunderstanding, but I still get treated with no respect by a lot of people just like all the other missing ninja. You don't come across missing ninja like me, and I rarely run into people that trust me so well. It took you a little while to start trusting me until you got to know me, but that's not the case for other shinobi. It's always the same thing with other shinobi: 'They're a threat and we must rid of these dangers.' "
Gami Meshii
Gami Meshii
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Fijek Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Fijek sat silently and thought about what gami had said. He understood were she was comeing from but in the same fact he just wanted to be noticed, as someone who mattered to the village. He thought that if they didnt treat him right as a member of konha why should he care. but his mind was not made up just yet, just still in the phase of thinking. But now that gami has said something he was curious."If you dont mind me asking, why are you a missing ninja? You are so sweet and kind, how could people find you as an enemy?" fijek was starting to wandering what had happened to gami to put her in this spot.
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gami Meshii Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:18 pm

Gami sighed and tried to think again, her eyes still closed as she thought.

"Well maybe you need to understand something about me first. Like I told you earlier, I was born in the Sand. And my family never moved to the Leaf, I was kidnapped and taken away by some raiders. I was 17 at the time and I could only 'see' things with wind. So it was very hard coming to a new area at the time, especially without my family anymore. Another family from the leaf took me in a raised me for two years and I learned from them how to 'see' things with water as well a learn few medical jutsus.
"After spending two years with them, I left them and tried to go back home, if any of it survived. Traveling alone, and not a registered leaf shinobi or any record of myself caused some problems from other shinobi, so they assumed I was some missing ninja, which was a total misunderstanding."
Gami Meshii
Gami Meshii
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Fijek Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:43 pm

Fijek listened and began to understand a little. This made him feel a little diffrent but he still didnt feel right. he just needed t think on it and let it play out in is head. He wanted to stay in the leaf village but he didnt want to be some one who got passed by eveyday and wasent even known to exist. 'Well, im sorry you have had it rough gami, but im here for you, and thank you for listing to me go on." fijek was glad he knew gami and knew that right now she was the reason he hadent left yet.
Fijek
Fijek
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gami Meshii Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:59 pm

Gami gave a smile and hoped that everything she said sank in and had some sort of meaning for Fijek. By the sound of it, it might of had some affect. She watched overhead as she heard on coming footprints about 50 yards in front of her, but they went by fast like someone was in a hurry. False alarm.

"Yeah and thanks for listening too. I don't get to talk and trust a lot of people anymore, so it's very nice for you to be there."
Gami Meshii
Gami Meshii
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down