Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open)) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open)) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open)) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open)) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open)) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open)) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open)) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open)) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open)) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open))

2 posters

Go down

Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open)) Empty Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open))

Post by Ombra Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:09 pm

Flicking the ebony that rained down her back. The tall lengthy women flicked her wrist which released a kunai into the young mans clothing tag. Head turning with curious mystery as her student decided that instead of simply taking his shirt off, or with a good rip. That whirling himself up on the tree to dislodge the weapon was more effect. There was silence if only her wiggly pupil thumbing his tiny bubble body against the tree trunk. Then it happen seu slapped her knees, and burst out into a fit of laughter. Tears trickled down her smooth cinnamon skin as light from the day reflected over the training ground.
“OH god.’ She huffed trying to grab breath.
Now Seu had taught MANY students. So many she lost track of her paper work, and would one day have to hire a assistant to maintain her growing files. However seeing little Hiro try to pluck the Kunai with his body bent in more ways then a pretzel was worth the Senseis knowing chuckle.

“Sensei?” Hiro said finally letting himself loose from his knot which brought his weight in full, and the back of his shirt ripped with one clean sweep. Eaisly letting him down to the ground with only a minor thud.
“Sensei why are you laughing.’
‘Because it was so simply, and instead you decided to make yourself into a cinnamon bun.” Seu whimpered in laughter as she brought her self up, and to her student. “ I guess the lesson here is that its not THAT complicated. Simply let what happens flow.” The wise women told him as her hand came around his shoulders. The small Genin looking up to her as the sun shown in his eyes, but his senseis black mat eclipsed the light as the shadow she was known for.

“I supppose so Sensei.”Hiro blinked finding her ways curious if not enlightened. “Sensei why do you not have a team?” Hiro finally asked her so curious to why she kept to private tutoring.
Amber eyes blinked as Seu slowly turned her head to him, lip curling as they looked over the waving grass.
“IM not sure. I was not called to one. Its hard these days I suppose… But sometimes finding the potential In ONE student is just as rewarding as finding the balance in a well placed cell.,’
Seu’s hand came up and over her sensitive eyes seeing a figure walking up from the distance. Peculiar… she knew she was still running good on time. Surely his servants had not come for him now?
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 81
Element : Fire
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open)) Left_bar_bleue100/100Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open)) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open)) Empty Re: Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open))

Post by Saruno Kazura Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:18 pm

Saruno was just on his way through the village, not so much on a mission, just to do as he pleased, since he had nothing else to do. All his paperwork was done, he had gotten a good-night's rest, almost everything had been done that he had needed to be done. Seeing a Genin in the distance, with a womanly figure next to him, he noticed the figure to be someone he knew, and so, it was.

Sliding up the grassy plain towards the two, his black cloak swayed a bit with his movements, his hair neatly tucked under his straw hat. He was just in his casual clothing, nothing really to special for him. Tipping his hat just upwards, he looked to the woman's face, seeing that it was Seu, then one he met in the Sunagakure herbal greenhouse. "Hello Seu, i see your teaching as well as you pick your herbs.." he said within a dark kind of voice, looking to the Genin before him, "Pretty good..." he let up a small smile, sliding his hat off of his head.

It showed his crimson-streaked, white hair, showing immediately of his clan's nature, hair color changing. It was slightly annoying, having your hair color change on notice of emotion, but Saruno got over that years ago. It wasn't all so much to him to meet an old friend, but this was an acceptation, he loved to see some friends, especially good ones. "So how are you Seu, i haven't seen you in awhile" he said, sliding into a small bow of respect.

((Short but somethin'. ^^; ))
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura
Kazekage
Kazekage

Number of posts : 311
Location : .:;:. A place in the Darkness, finding a Purpose in life .:;:.
Element : Lightning

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open)) Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open)) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

http://shadowtsukiyomi.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open)) Empty Re: Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open))

Post by Ombra Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:37 pm

It was hard not to notice his strong presence. Seu had gotten so used to it when he gave her a tour over his village. Lips pursed with a low chuckle at his comment and nodded in agreement. If not teasingly. “Yes I’ve.. Been keeping to myself.” a long slender finger curled under her chin with the sentence. Amber eyes looking off to the side with a slight blush. “ What brings you here? So far from your moot? Seu asked him patting Hiro with affection before leaping on her feet, and wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug.
TO be honest Saruno was the first friend Seu felt she had in a very long time. Always grateful for his kindness to her when she went to his country.
“ Are you here for business? I mean with the Hokage and all?” Seu lifted her brows , bright eyed and bushy tailed. “ I suppose I shouldn’t ask , but…. Nothing has to leave my ears or lips ?”

After excusing Hiro, she walked with Saruno along the tall grassy training fields. “It really is good to see you.. So casual. Thanks for walking with me.,I am sure you’re a very busy man.” Seu chatted opening with him. Smiling with a warmth that was slowly kindling back with in the dark shadow women.
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open)) Left_bar_bleue100/100Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open)) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saruno Kazura Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:48 pm

Saruno let up a small smile, walking along with Seu across the grassy plain, looking up to the sky with his crimson-shaded eye. His right eye was still in it's bandage, closely sealed for everyone's protection. "Well, i just came here for a bit of fun, i haven't had much to do since I've gotten my stuff done for the next few weeks..." he said a bit with a slow kind of voice. He didn't like talking about much, he was usually the quiet-type.

"And it is very nice to see you again, it's been just a while, hasn't it?" Saruno smiled all so softly, looking back to the ground, then to Seu. He showed her around Sunagakure weeks back, starting at the herbal greenhouse. He did a few things with herbs, and mixed a few while in those weeks, but for now, it'll be a surprise.
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open)) Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Forever looking over Little Weeds. ((open For the love of nips open)) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ombra Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:18 pm

“Leisure hm?” Seu quirked looking to him with a mischievous hunger. “Well Konoha no Vacation spot, but im sure we can find something for you to mull your days away.” Seu smirked wiggling his nose to him.
“You know you seem very.. Casual. Laid back.. Is that your Real personality, or are you playing fox hole.” Seu asked rather bluntly throwing her arm around his, as she lead him off the beating bath into the forest. The sun was whirling through the foliage, like a green shimmered kaleidoscope. Seu had something she thought he like but it take a bit to gather the footing to get there. “ Because Im…..” Her feet stopped right on the edge of a vast cliff seeking deep down into a ravine dark and adventure rich.
“Carrying you down, friend.”

Hand wrangled the ropes from her pouches and began to tie the knots to descend over the cliff tops. “So what you say Saruno up to following a women int o the dark?” She teased again seeming overjoyed just to be with him again.

(sorry juggling but want to play ^^)
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saruno Kazura Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:34 pm

(Of course! ^^)

"Of course..." he said within a happy-kind of tone, "And, i have many personalities, not stopping at a casual kind.." he continued, looking to the cliff edge. Saruno wasn't all so scared of heights, it was the place she was taking him he was curious about. Sliding his back to the cliff, he pulled out a small bit of chakra from his palm, and to the edge of a small rock. He wanted to make sure it was safe, so he stood back facing the darkness of the cliff.

Seu, was pulling out some rope a the time, so he just awaited something to happen, and he would do as she would instruct, seeing as he didn't know the fire country all so well, neither the village as it seems.

(short but somethin')
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ombra Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:49 pm

Seu twisted the rope over into knots securing it to a good trunk. “ I would Go down as any other shin obi. But I learned the hard way when I was about Twelve. Something in the ravine centers your chakra out put. Almost neutralizes it. I think I know what it is, but that would spoil the surprise. You can use the technique tell about 67% down. Then its pure muscle.” Seu instructed handing the rope to him softly. Catching his eyes her amber ones smiled sweetly. “ Im sure you do Saruno-san. I hope you will show me more of yourself then.” Seu asked looking down about her waist as her hands tied the straps. Long locks of black hair swirling about her skirt as she tried to balance on the edge of the rock face.

Flipping the rope and turning around Seu winked to him. “ Come on I’ll race you down.” Her body jumped and she quickly ran down the cliff face obviously giving her self a head start knowing she’d need it. Her laughter echoed through the cavern in eerie but childish tones
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saruno Kazura Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:55 pm

Saruno raised his left brow in a bit of a playful manner, a small smile showing, "Than i shall beat you!" he said, a small laugh coming from him. Placing the chakra from around his palm to a rock, he kept a small rope around his right arm, in case he needed it soon enough. Sliding down the edge of the ravine's wall, it almost startled him when some of the chakra faded out, but quickly came-to when he pushed some more of the rope in. He kept his wings tucked safely in his cloak, but it wouldn't help much since they were slightly showing it's figure from out of the zippers of it.

Jumping from rock to rock on the ravine's side, he caught up with Seu, who was right beside him, yet it wouldn't last long. Nearing the center of the ravine, it was almost time to release the chakra, and use pure muscle. Saruno hasn't done much of that in a long time, but he always worked out every week, mainly every couple days. Which kept him up-to good shape. "Well, i guess it's time to see who can win..."
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ombra Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:18 pm

Seu ran with ease next to him with a bright smile, though her cheeks were flushed with red. “See huh? Oh I know already. Just cant keep a good women down.” The tug came sharp, to sharp. Seu was enjoying herself so much she forgot to counter for it. The rope tugged, pulling the jounin off her footing. There was a slight curse before seu began to tumble down the mount, and then fore seconds before tripping herself on the sharp quartz surface. It be a a nice point of some stalagmites through her middle if she didn’t think fast.
Her left hand queried a hand sign, but she was barreling fast down the rocky slope, rope to lose to snag. Shadows abundant but with out concentration it was going to be tricky.

Leaping from ever corner of the deep rich rock the shadows began to spring up into their master. Falling in sharp spines, and whips to wrap around her wrist and ankles hoping to slow the fall that would be her impalement.
( Sorrry rushed I dropped lasagna on my pants >_<))
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saruno Kazura Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:16 am

Saruno quickly jumped from the ravine's side, the wings on his back tearing through the clothing of his cloak, opening to allow some air currents to flow under them. Slowly, but quickly, he rushed down the ravine's side, towards Seu with at least a great speed. It was going to be close if he didn't catch her in time. Yeah, he revealed his wings, but it was worth it to save a friends' life.

Sliding down the darkness of the area, he clicked his feet together, building more speed than he did. Stopping about 20 feet under Seu, he held out his arms to a length where he could catch her within a moment's notice. If the rocks didn't hold, he was there to save her.
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ombra Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:58 am

The shadows sprawled upward to help guide her rescuers flight. Bending the wind to help “parachute’ his wings, and then caress around the two as fall turned to a glide. Seus back snapped lightly but was recovered by the grace of his arms. When the pain from the snap of the rope subsided at her waist, Seu was able to look up at him with clear eyes.
The moment she did they widened in their amber glory, though fading as the shadows covered the ravine completely. Which was nice thing cause seu knew her cheeks were hot, and not only from the embarrassment of her fumble.
“Sarumo-san…. You…” But her fingers had graced his bandaged eye on accident before she felt the impact of ground, and he let her to her own feet. Though her fingers didn’t leave his chin.
“ IM sorry I should have been more careful. Thank you for.. Saving me.” Seu blushed itching her nose as her hand came up to spout fires light into the dark cavern. Eyeing his marvelous form she tried not to stare but they (his wings) were glorious, as were he in them.
“How can I repay your skill.” seu asked finind his gaze and feeling her smile go girlish in the running thoughts.
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saruno Kazura Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:13 am

Saruno simply smiled, feeling Seu's palm against his chin, seeing her just gaze at his elegant wings. They were useful on various occasions, yes, and they didn't need a hint of chakra to use. "It was nothing Seu..." he said within a playful sort of tone. It was sorta plain to see her blush on her cheeks, and a small crimson flushed a bit on his, turning a bit to try and hide it.

He simply picked up a small stick on the ground, flickering it a bit with a small portion of the rock around it, lighting it with a fire. The stick was easily burnable yes, and the darkness around them was pure, so it would be a bit tough getting through the ravine. The light didn't shine very well in the area, so it would have to be a good trip then. "It is alright Seu, it wasn't your fault that you fell" he said, letting up a smile on his expression. He was oh so joyous to make sure she didn't fall to her doom, so he saved her with a motion of some thoughts in his head.
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ombra Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:40 am

He was being kind Seu knew that, but the free doom.. No the joy of having someone in her life with a feeling of friend ship.. Spun her senses away. Her hand gripped at her chest letting the fire die, and Sarunos torch light the way. The long rift was dark, and humid. Moss grew on the ends of the segmented rock, but the water trickle was easy to follow. “This way…” Her lean body moved through the crack, and nooks easily, but now she eyed his wings with fear. She wondered if he be able to get to the underground treasure she’d found so many years ago. Plopping into a hole nay bigger then her own work desk, her hand reached out to him. “ Almost feels like im playing again.. As a child.” She cooed watching his figure in the din light.

She was very comfortable with Saruno. Never second guessing his actions. Well yes, but not in a fearful way. Only in the knowledge of his position. Never threaten or pushed he simply was. Despite all the mystery that was now expanded about her newly found comrade. HE was still Saruno.. Seemingly easy going. This sparked a thought, and Seu mewed again in the dark, as she guided him.
“Your sister. That was your sister I met yes? You seem very close.” SEu probed cautiously, but only to be friendly. “ Shes very lovely to.”
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saruno Kazura Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:07 am

Saruno kept his small smile, and followed her with his torch at hand. It was a quiet-kind of ravine, no sounds, no drops of water, it was dead silent except for a few roars here and there. Something was there, they just didn't know it yet. On his left arm hid a small mechanism, just in case some trouble went up. "Yes, we're close since the attack on our clan, she's a bit shy around people she doesn't know, but she tends to like people of her own gender..." he said, moving along the small hole, and through and through.

It was a deep ravine, he could tell that on the spot. "So, what is down here anyway Seu?" he asked her, seeing if she could give an answer. A small flicker came from the torch he held, a small movement of wind coursing through the ravine. 'That better not be-, oh god, i think it is...' he thought to himself. He switched his smile to an emotionless gaze, preparing for the worst, "I'd really like to know right now please..." he said softly to her.
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ombra Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:46 pm

The blue light bounced against her high cheek bones as they crawled out of, and into the large “pocket” of the cave hidden with in the ravine. Eyes looked over him with concern as his lips fell from a handsome smile, to a dead glare. “ Saruno?” She asked hesitantly blinking in confusion. “What.. What ever do you mean?” Stepping aside to let the tall man through the light glittered across his from in fast twinkles and ripples. Seu’s hand gently touched his cheek with the back of her hand, then pointing upward to the ceiling. With in the odd stalactites were large almost glass like pockets you could see the river crashing above them in swirl splendor. This odd formations went for what seemed miles under the ravine. A secret pocket of existence.

“ I always find a place to tuck myself away…. This is were I come to ..Remember.” Seu wanted to say forget but that was not true. This was her place to be to remember , to exist, and not the outside world could touch it. “Saruno-kun.. Are you all right?” Seu asked whispered in the rush of waves. Her hand held his shoulder again a touch soft but wanting to know her friend was alright.
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saruno Kazura Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:51 pm

Saruno looked to Seu, then slightly back to the ground before him, "I'm sorry Seu-san..." he said softly in his dark kind of voice. His emotionless expression shifted to a quiet, depressed kind of expression. "It's just that memory of the attack, it makes stuff in my head, and i can't control it, like this power i have..." he let up a small smile, his eyes reflecting off some of the blue light that came off from the torch, and from the walls. It was quiet, small drops of water dripping places now. It was quiet, especially for him.

Saruno let down a small sigh, sliding the torch into a small crack in the wall next to him, taking another stick from the ground and lighting it. A flicker of fire roared over the new stick, but only to give two torches, for two people. He wasn't leaving or anything, he was just, thinking. 'How am i going to say this to her...' he thought to himself, trying to hide his sad expression with the darkness around him.
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ombra Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:02 pm

It was not hard for her to see his demeanor change. Or to feel the erupting sadness with in the water cut walls of the cave. It made him radiate with the feelings with in himself, and even Seu’s. Golden eyes turned her head looking up through the water windows. Quartz shining against the wall like sparkled stars in the night.
A finger tip rubbed against her pink lips as she thought carefully what to say.
It was a whisk of her foot a twirl really and she came in front of him clasping his wrist. “Come on lets get to the cliffs. We cant talk there.” Hand clasped tightly in his as they walked.

She knew he was feeling something a sort, sometimes this place did that to a sensitive soul. Seu knew saruno had been through a lot, though not the specifics. As they came to the edge were the cliffs dived even further into the trench. Trees, and seeds sprouted from being carried about the wind. Here Seu set them down looking to him with a nodds. “What is is Saruno -kun?”
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saruno Kazura Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:20 pm

Saruno looked up at the blue sky above the ravine, where the trees and seeds were flowing with the winds. "I-it's nothing Seu-chan..." he said softly in his dark kind of voice, looking down at the dirt ground before him. He was thinking about too many things to calm his mind to a point where he would be able to talk clearly. But in a moment, he let his mind clear, with another sigh.

He closed his crimson eyes all so slightly, thinking the memory that was depressing his emotions into a state like so. The hair atop his head began to change to the color of the walls around them, a light blue, with the crystal streak of green. "It was, about my father, Toshiro..."
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ombra Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:29 pm

“How unique!” seu thought seeing his hair change . Odd moment of curiosity in his dismal mood. Thought Seu was ever curious of it such uniqueness it stirred her sense of “science”. Her hand was reaching out to the flowing locks seeing to have life of their own. Tell he spoke again and like a little girl being cause with the cookie jar Seu squeaked when their eyes met again.
“oh?” Seu asked sincerely turning her hand to tuck the wisk of hair away of her own ear.
“What… What happened to him, Saruno?” Ducking her head to epiphyses her longing to hear of him, Of Saruno and his family. Of his life and workings he was the Kazekage. NOT something you a chive by brawling in the alley ways.
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saruno Kazura Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:58 pm

Saruno looked to Seu as she almost touched his oddly colored hair now, but she pulled back when he spoke to her. "Toshiro was my father, and he.." he stopped, looking to the side now he thought of every moment they were a family, with his mother, and siblings, it was all so much. "Died..." he sighed looking back up the sky. It was a depressing notion, knowing that your own father has left the world of the living, and onto the world of spirits.

It wasn't all so bad, after all, his father died a happy and joyous death. Saruno still sighed at the motion. "It's the reason i became Kazekage, to protect people with my life, no matter what the cost is..." he looked up to seu with his crimson eyes all so softly, seeing if she understood his pain.
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ombra Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:19 pm

How could se not know, or at least empathize. Seu seen all of her loved ones killed , tortured, vanished. She knew that sore hole in the heart all to well. For the longest time she felt alone.. Locked herselaway as the many years went on. No one seemed to know her now, who she’d been what she’d done. All the hard work vanished, and Seu was left with empty hands, and bitter pains.
Soflty her yese closed nodded hanging her head as her hands came to her lap. There was a moment of silence of sorts before she spoke , Voice low and whispered laced with the many years of knowing.

“Many Shinobi told me that same thing. They were right of course.. Each and everyone of them.” Her thin chin looked up to the swirling sky with a heavy heart. Her lips pursed a bit then she bit them thinking of what to say next with delicate nature. “ To many told me that, and that why I am alone now. Konoha.. Forgets this, but it really is what were about. We don’t live to die, but Live to live, and protect, teach, and prune the “little weeds” of our future. If we all went out on some martyred scheme there me non left.’
Her head shook and waved her hand out to the chasm looking to him with tears on the brim of her eyes. “ But they did… The last generation did. Now… now we are but a small candle flame. “ Seu’s head hung a bit shamed. She knew he did not mean it the way she said.. Not entirely. It however worried her that he be like the rest and whish for glory…. That is only flash in the pan.
“Takes a real person … to live. But you are the Kazekage that is what you do! I‘ve see the works you‘ve don’t to Suna. Your influence has changed and prospered the county.”
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saruno Kazura Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:49 pm

After setting his gaze to the ground, hearing her speech of the life she had and lost, the saying the loved one's of her said to Seu. It was a pure moment to remember someone's words, and seeing them die in front of a person's eyes. He felt that pain also, but, he never guessed a friend would as well. "Y-yes..." Saruno began, sliding his left palm across his hair, feeling it shift to a light kind of blue, and a streak of white, "I helped the country of wind, but, i wouldn't say so much about you, you have great potential to change the country of fire, none the less the continent with your great nature" he smiled all so softly.

He didn't want to be all 'mushy' and all that stuff, but it was something to say. Saruno couldn't think much with those thoughts in his head, but it was something to say, at the least. "Just think of the next generation your teaching, and think of what they might do in your experience of being a ninja, and passing it on to the next, it'll be something to see for yourself when they're out in the field" he sighed, looking to Seu, then back to the sky with a dark mote of a gray line streaking up his left iris. It was a trait, that affected all color of the body, every place.

(Not a very good post, but it's something. ^^; )
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ombra Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:18 pm

“S-sorry.’ her voice wavered. “Its difficult, and sometimes I over think things.” Seu mewed tucking her knees to her chest. “Yes.. Your right. Though I feel slightly useless. Seeing you, knowing your strength. I want that back to protect the leaf, and her friends. “ Her long black locks shook with her head. “Anyway better things.’ a long slender finger reached up to the dancing waves. “You know I wonder if they dance because they want to.. Or because the current pushes them…”
Seu rose from her seat heels echoing on the cold stone floor. A hand placed on the large column of stone feeling the wet cold prism it held its self in. Swinging herself around before leaning on the pillar eyes closing in a expression of serenity.

“I whish though the ones who are with me listened to. I have always only wanted to give… to share myself with others. However shutting myself away for so long I burned that bridge. I no longer have friends to call my own. So, What do think Saruno Should I return to duty? Its not like I haven’t done it before…Mabey this time around wont be so scary.’ She admitted feeling that he may want to leave soon, and would rather they had a pleasant experience. Her pink lips smiled t him when he gazed at her. “ it’s a thought, I cant teach forever…”
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down