Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Finding friends (Open, no fighting) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Finding friends (Open, no fighting) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Finding friends (Open, no fighting) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Finding friends (Open, no fighting) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Finding friends (Open, no fighting) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Finding friends (Open, no fighting) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Finding friends (Open, no fighting) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finding friends (Open, no fighting) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Finding friends (Open, no fighting) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Finding friends (Open, no fighting)

2 posters

Go down

Finding friends (Open, no fighting) Empty Finding friends (Open, no fighting)

Post by chuymilligan Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:31 pm

Chuy walked slowly into an alleyway where he found a few boxes. "Eh, why not?" he asked to himself. He walked over to the boxes and stood them on top of each other. He then pulled out a kunai and drew a target on the top box. He walked back about 10 yards and took aim. He threw the kunai at the target, getting it close to the middle. Chuy pulled out another kunai "Damn.. not good enough" he said to himself. He took aim again and threw it. It hit dead center. A look of shock went over Chuy's face "Wow, I actually did it" he said to himself in a happy tone. He walked over to examine his hit. It went right through the box and stuck into the wall behind it. "Hehe, that was a good one" he chuckled to himself. He pulled it out of the wall and went back to his throwing point again.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 156
Element : Wind
Element #2 : Lightning
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Finding friends (Open, no fighting) Left_bar_bleue200/200Finding friends (Open, no fighting) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

http://myspace.com/chuymilligan

Back to top Go down

Finding friends (Open, no fighting) Empty Re: Finding friends (Open, no fighting)

Post by Sosuke Amenori Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Sosuke Amenori was panting heavily with his hands on his knees and beads of sweat dropping from his slim face and onto the concrete he was standing on. It looked as if the Genin had just ran to the neighboring Hidden village and back without stopping. And he might as well have been. Working on new techniques, like he was, did have the tendency to tire Shinobi of any level if they kept at it for too long. It had been 3 hours since the boy had started. "Is this it? Is this my limit?" He asked himself in a low tone. "I can't even get one measly technique straight?!" He said, this time a bit louder than he had intended. With a fiery sensation burning inside him, Sosuke decided to try again. He knew that someone like himself would never be able to achieve perfection of a technique without a Jounin's assistance, but he just had to keep trying for the thought of being useless his entire life kept popping up in his mind like weeds in a garden and spurred him onward. He closed his eyes for a second and when he opened them, they were a combination of a light blue and black. He then sprinted to the dummy he had set up in the rather large alley way and thrust his hand into it. Slowly, small objects started making their way towards the dummy as if it was pulling them in and then they stopped altogether. "Damn it." He cursed under breath. It was easy to tell that these weren't the results he was looking for. "Pathetic." was what he said before he plopped down with his back against the stone cold wall.

Last edited by Sosuke Amenori on Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sosuke Amenori
Sosuke Amenori
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Finding friends (Open, no fighting) Left_bar_bleue100/100Finding friends (Open, no fighting) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Finding friends (Open, no fighting) Empty Re: Finding friends (Open, no fighting)

Post by chuymilligan Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:09 pm

Chuyn arrived at his line and looked across at another Genin who was training with him. He looked really tired as if he had just run a marathon. Chuy watched the Genin attack a dummy he had setup. Chuy had seen him maybe once before but he couldnt quite remember. "Eh, thats enough for today" he said to himself. He walked over to the Genin slowly. He saw him up against a wall breathing heavily, gulping for breaths. He stood next to the Genin. "Just wondering, are you trying to kill yourself?" he asked him as if he was crazy. He put his hand out as in a way to help him up.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Finding friends (Open, no fighting) Left_bar_bleue200/200Finding friends (Open, no fighting) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sosuke Amenori Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:33 pm

Even though his eyes were closed, Sosuke could tell someone was approaching him. He could hear their footsteps and they weren't that far away. Maybe a couple of feet were between the two. The boy took no immediate action as it didn't feel as if the person had any sort of menace or killing intent about them, but he still kept on his guard. Being caught by surprise was one of the most common ways to get killed in the world of ninja and Sosuke took that to heart. The footsteps stopped and the person spoke. From the sound of it, it was male and probably not much older than Sosuke himself. Maybe even younger. The voice asked the Genin why was he trying to kill himself. What kind of oddball question was that? Sosuke opened his eyes and looked out the corner of them to see a another boy beside him with his hand extended. Sosuke knew what that meant; he was weak and needed help getting to his feet. The boy continued to stare at the other for a good minute before he got to his feet by himself. His defense mechanism, a fake superiority complex, activated and he was sure that the other boy would notice. "What can I do for you?" He asked as he folded his arms and looked the other boy in the eyes with his own deep black pools as his Doujutsu had deactivated.
Sosuke Amenori
Sosuke Amenori
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Finding friends (Open, no fighting) Left_bar_bleue100/100Finding friends (Open, no fighting) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by chuymilligan Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:25 pm

Chuy watched the boy get up by himself and brought his hand back to himself. He took both of his hands and put them into his pockets. He turned so that his back was against the wall and leaned onto it, having his toes come off of the ground. He looked into the mans eyes, deep and full of mystery. "Who is this man?" he thought to himself. He put out his hand again, hoping for a handshake this time. "Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Chuy, Chuy Milligan" Chuy said with more enthusiasm than most people would. He just loved meeting new people. "And you are?" he asked, with much question and a confused look on his face.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sosuke Amenori Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:25 am

This boy was definitely a strange one. He was so enthusiastic and cheerful that it almost made him seem girlish in a way. He didn't mean girlish as in he was feminine like one, but his demeanor was warm and inviting like most women's was. When he extended his hand to greet Sosuke contemplated it. He never really had any friends or companions for that matters. Back in Amegakure, all he was allowed to do was study and practice Jutsu after Jutsu. It got really lonesome at times. The boy grasped the other's hand and shook it. Maybe having some sort of friendship would help the Sosuke's growth. Who knew? "Amenori. Sosuke Amenori." The dark haired boy said, formally introducing himself. It was easy to see that he didn't do this kind of thing a lot. He was fairly new at it, actually. The days he spent in the Hidden Rain village may have did wonders for his abilities, but it made his social skills nearly non existent. "Do you know anything about the Jounin around these parts, Chuy?" The Genin asked, adding a bit of emphasis on the boy's name for it was a fairly strange one. "Do you know of any of them that have the Lightning Element?" Sosuke had been getting the feeling that his secondary Element would be Lightning, but he couldn't figure why. If this was true, he wanted to train with it until he dropped.
Sosuke Amenori
Sosuke Amenori
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by chuymilligan Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:36 am

Chuy watched the man grab his hand and shake it. When they released he heard the question. "No, I haven't met any of the jounin around here" he said kind of sadly. "I have lightning element though. I'm not too good with it yet but, hey, it's a start" he said to Sosuke cheerfully a huge grin going over his face. "So, I haven't seen you around here much. Wanna go grab some ramen? My treat. You look like you need a break" he finished off finally. Chuy is a really talkative kid and likes to be friends with almost anyone he meets. Chuy stood against the wall still awaiting his answer.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sosuke Amenori Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:32 pm

Sosuke had sort of anticipated that answer, for not many people had the Lightning Element, but he was a bit surprised that this boy in front of him had it, though. The power of the Lightning Element was quite immense and Sosuke felt that if he could find the right teacher he would be able to harness and become a stronger Shinobi than he was. He tossed the idea of asking the boy more questions about his Lightning affinity, but the Genin knew that it wasn't polite to press question upon question others when you have just met them. Chuy then stated that he hadn't seen him around the village much;and he wouldn't have. Sosuke really didn't get out much, to be perfectly honest, but he had his reasons. First of all, he didn't like people prying into his business unless he knew them or if they could be of some assistance, and a lot of the Genin around here had that quality. Secondly, the boy's self esteem kept him from venturing out into the world which did major damage to his popularity level(not that he cared, though). Lastly, He had much better things to do than going around and looking for friends. Training and becoming better and better so that he could be of some use to his village was at the top of his priority list and it wasn't coming down anytime soon. However, the boy didn't ask why he never saw him around, so he didn't tell him. Just as Sosuke thought that Chuy had finished talking, the Genin asked him if he wanted to go for some Ramen. What was with everyone in Konohagakure and Ramen? It was like the village's delicacy or native food or something; nonetheless, Sosuke accepted the boy's offer with a nod of his head. Perhaps he could learn a thing or two from Chuy on how to interact with people.
Sosuke Amenori
Sosuke Amenori
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by chuymilligan Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:44 pm

Chuy waited for the boys answer and saw a simple nod of his head. Chuy gleamed at the boy "Great!" He stood there for a few seconds and thought about something. "So, what elements do you use? You asked if I had lightning so is that one of them?" he asked now starting to walk backwards outside of the alley with a more questionable look on his face now. He wanted to know more about this boy for he was a genin too that possessed great power. He could just feel the potential of him. 'It's always better to have these type of people on your side' Chuy thought to himself, remembering how much chaos was in the world at the moment.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sosuke Amenori Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:15 pm

As the two boys made their way out of the large and dim alleyway, Chuy asked Sosuke about his Elemental affinities. All Sosuke knew for sure was that his primary Element was Wind; he only felt more inclined to Lightning, so he figured that it must be his secondary. There was only one problem, though. He needed to find someone to teach him Lightning techniques or at least train him that Nature Manipulation. As he contemplated his Chakra Elements, he noticed Chuy walking backwards. He already had his first impression of the boy and that was that he was a sort of goof ball. A nice goof ball, but a goof ball nonetheless. Sosuke couldn't help but let the corner of his mouth turn upward in a smirk. "Well, Wind is my primary Element, but I just feel this attraction towards Lightning for some reason." He said as he walked with his arms folded. "So I need a sensei who can guide me with it and help me build on it. It wouldn't hurt to have team members whose Chakra Affinities complimented my own, so I guess you could say I'm scouting." Sosuke blinked in surprise. He had never actually spoken to someone with a full sentence. Maybe being around this boy was giving him confidence or maybe it was the companionship that was giving him the confidence? Either way, the Genin had to admit he sort of liked it. "What about you?" The black haired boy asked without looking at the Genin.
Sosuke Amenori
Sosuke Amenori
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by chuymilligan Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:44 pm

Chuy took the question. "Well, I have always been stronger with wind. It's mostly been my main but i was taught lightning from my mother." Chuy kept walking looking at the boy. He had always been good at wind and could do almost whatever he wanted to manipulate it. This boy seemed stranger than most others. He didn't talk much but then again, Chuy is a really talkative person. He watched people pass by as they walked towards the Ramen shop more and more. "I might be able to teach you lightning if you want, I mean, I know the basics so I could try at least. It wouldn't hurt" Chuy told Sosuke. Chuy had been pretty strong in lightning techniques too due to having it come from his mother. His father who began his training taught him wind making it stronger for him. "Also, perhaps we could share wind jutsus. I know quite a few that have helped me." Chuy eagerly awaited Sosuke's answer and he showed it too. He had his hands on his head, his elbows spreading out to the sides of his body and he kept moving his eyes, glancing at him.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sosuke Amenori Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:37 pm

Sosuke eyed the boy out of the corner of his eyes when he suggested that he teach him about the Lightning Element. "Could he really do that?" The younger Shinobi asked himself inside his mind. It would be extremely helpful if Chuy could show him the basics of the Lightning Element. How to get a feel for it and how to manage it well enough to produce Jutsu, and things like. With Chuy's help, he could save the time and energy it would take to find a Jounin with it and put it into training with it and making his own techniques as well. He turned and faced the other Genin with a serious look on his young face. He looked far older than he was; his face was so stern. "Do you think you could do that? If you can then I would greatly appreciate it." Sosuke knew that he wouldn't be able to learn a lot from another ninja the same rank as himself, but he wasn't trying to get a full crash course. He just needed to be able to get in touch with the Lightning Affinity that his body felt as if it possessed. The boy had heard that it was one of the more difficult Elements to grasp, but he was willing to go through whatever to become of some use to somebody. "If you can do this I'll be more than happy to teach you a Wind Technique called Daitoppa...well..to the best of my abilities." If Sosuke could figure out the key to the Lightning Element, then he was one step ahead of the game and closer to his goal.
Sosuke Amenori
Sosuke Amenori
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by chuymilligan Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:50 pm

Chuy looked into the mans eyes back at him. He heard his exclamation about the lightning element. Chuy would just have to recall how his mother taught it which could be difficult. But Chuy really wanted to help this guy out. Chuy then heard him talk about a jutsu that he would teach him. Chuy loved new jutsus and thought how strong this guy was that it could help him out. "Alright, lets grab some ramen and head to the training fields then!" Chuy said with great enthusiasm. Chuy and Sosuke went to the Ramen shop and ate. They then headed to the forest for some training.

((Lets just skip the ramen shop because it would just be boring))
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sosuke Amenori Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:25 pm

When the two boys arrived in the forest clearing, Sosuke was still slurping on a couple of more noodles, for he didn't finish his and ordered it to go. He looked around the gigantic forest clearing in between slurps and decided that it seemed like a suitable place for training. As he put his noodles to the side, he wondered how many people knew about this place. It looked as if no human had ever set foot on this soil. The tall Oak trees stood mighty and firm and provided shade from the sun that was exceptionally bright and hot this time of year. He could hear the sound of a stream and the endless chattering of birds nearby and it all sounded wonderful to him. Nature was wonderful. Sosuke soon finished admiring their surroundings and walked up to Chuy to tell him that he was prepared. He could either tech first or learn first; it didn't really matter to him as long as they both got what they came for. "So how shall we start? Do you wish to learn Daitoppa first or teach me to feel for my Lightning Affinity?" As he awaited an answer the boy noticed that he was becoming more and more open and it felt strange..but...he couldn't really describe it. He usually would have kept up his fake superiority complex, but he felt that he didn't need to. Of course, he would still remain level headed, but he felt like he could ease up.
Sosuke Amenori
Sosuke Amenori
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by chuymilligan Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm

Chuy looked at the area for anyone who might be spying on them. He didn't want unworthy people know how to get the lightning element. Chuy looked at Sosuke and and glared into his eyes. "Alright, to learn the lightning element, it requires you to have a strong sense of pinpoint areas. The most common spot you will expel lightning from is your finger tips." Chuy turns and faces a tree. He makes a few handsigns and says "Ykimo" while pointing at the tree. A bolt of lightning came out of his finger tips and hit the tree. There was a loud crack and the tree crashed down onto the ground. Chuy turned his head to face the man. "Think of the points of your fingers. This is the easiest way to start. To be able to make lightning, you have to feel it. Are you prepared?" Chuy asked, a slight grinning coming across his face as he said it.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sosuke Amenori Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:01 pm

Sosuke cocked an eyebrow as the Great Oak Tree came tearing down and crashed with a thunderous thud. Sosuke still couldn't feel the Lightning Chakra within him and he didn't think seeing a Lightning Jutsu would help that much, although it did allow him to see the raw and destructive force of it. He needed to know what it felt like and what to expect if he found the Lightning Chakra. He could be shown technique after technique, but he still probably wouldn't grasp the it until he knew what his body was supposed to feel like when Lightning was used. He turned to Chuy and vocalized these thoughts. "I have a question. What do you feel like when you your Lightning technique? Is there any kind of sensation or something of the sort? I don't think my problem is so much as how to use Lightning Jutsu, as it is making sure that I have it." Sosuke then glanced back over at the fallen tree. He could feel the heat that the Jutsu produced, even from where he was standing. Were all offensive Lightning techniques as powerful as this? He also had to keep in mind that this was a Genin level technique as well. That must mean that Jounin level Lightning Jutsu could clear this entire area. The very idea sent chills up the young boy's spine? "Once I get a feel for the Affinity I'll worry about pinpoint areas and such."
Sosuke Amenori
Sosuke Amenori
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by chuymilligan Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:09 pm

Chuy thought to himself at this question. "Hmmm, well, you fell like, hmmm" he said thinking hard on what he was going to say. "Its an exciting feeling I'd say" Chuy said finally coming up with an answer. "You need to be able to feel energy flowing through your body until you can concentrate it into a single point. If your going to use lightning techniques, you need to have excitement." Chuy said with much thought in it. He put his finger to his lip and pulled it away as he started to speak again. "You need to feel something that excites you, something that you want to happen" Chuy finishes off saying. He walked over to Sosuke and stood next to him. "Do you understand what I mean?" he asks with a grin in Sosuke's direction.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sosuke Amenori Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:16 pm

"Energy and excitement, eh? Well that shouldn't be too difficult to feel." Sosuke thought to himself as he contemplated Chuy's words. "Alright, I'll give it a go." He said aloud as he closed his eyes and sat on the soft and loamy ground beneath him. He had an idea what he was looking for, thanks to the other Genin, now all he had to do was search inside of himself to find the feeling that he was talking about. Sosuke Then began to focus Chakra to the points that his newfound friend had mentioned earlier. When he found the feeling and got a good grasp of it, the Chakra in his fingertips should take on the properties of Lightning and start crackling or give off a warm and energetic sensation. This wasn't something that was going to take five minutes, Sosuke knew, but he did wish he could speed it up. He wanted to practice with it right away and maybe even begin to sketch ideas for new Jutsu and lay the foundations. As time wore on and the more Sosuke thought about the possibilities of his hoped Element, the more excited he got. Of course he didn't show, though for he wasn't the type of person to act..well...like a toddler. The excitement kept mounting and mounting in the boy, and finally, after nearly two hours of searching, his fingertips felt warm and alive, somehow. The sensation flooded the boy to his core and it was absolutely marvelous, though he still didn't show it. He kept his calm demeanor, but an obvious grin began to work it's way onto the young Genin's face. He looked to Chuy and nodded in gratitude and to show that he had achieved what he had set to do. He would need a good couple of weeks to get used to the lively and rushing sensation that was produced by the Lightning, but it would be well worth it. After he had deactivated and activated the new power a few times to test that it was there to stay, he turned to the one who had shown him the path to follow. "Alright, now it's your turn to learn." The boy felt a little fatigued from his past activity, but he was determined that it wasn't going to interfere with him teaching Chuymilligan Daitoppa. "Ready?" The younger Genin asked the elder one with a look of satisfaction and seriousness.
Sosuke Amenori
Sosuke Amenori
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by chuymilligan Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:35 pm

Chuy stood for a while watching the genin concentrate hard. He knew it would be no cake walk and he decided to leave the genin be for a while. He looked at his watch. 'Hmmm, 1: 25' Chuy thought to himself. He sat down on the ground, in meditating form, crossing his legs and making the tiger sign with his fingers in front of his forhead. This was how he concentrated deeply. He looked deep into his system, going through his chakra when he felt an exciting sensation come over him. He opened his eyes to feel like things were more vivid and slow. He also could sense chakra around him. The chakra felt like pulsing waves almost of radar that he didn't see but just felt. Its a hard subject to explain how it happens. Almost like when you can tell that someone is staring at you for the longest time. Almost an instinct type of thing. Anyways, what seemed like hours, lasted only seconds. He lost the activation and and fell over. He woke up with a headache and a feeling as if he was low on chakra. He sat up, a large smudge of mud on the side of his face. He wiped it off with the side of his sleeve and sighed. He looked at the genin who was still sitting there, concentrating harder than ever. "Hmmm, I hope he doesn't faint" Chuy talked to himself with a smirk on his face. Suddenly his face changed from a smirk to astonishment. Was that really what Lightning Beetle Eyes felt like? How was I able to find it? Chuy asked himself. It was the first time he had ever been able to actually activate and most of them didn't get it until they were chuunin. Now, it wasn't full activation and couldn't be held for more than a few seconds plus fainting as apparently what happened. He yawned and looked at his watch. 3 O'CLOCK!!!! Chuy thought to himself in astonishment. Lightning beetle eyes took about an hour to find which means he was out for almost half an hour. "Yikes..." Chuy said to himself, wiping sweat off his forhead. He looked at the genin who seemed to just be coming out of concentration. He looked over at Chuy and nodded. Chuy nodded back as to say good job without ruining the moment. He stood up and watched the boy stand up to. Chuy heard the question and had only one response to it. "I'm ready for anything" he said with a large grin come across his face.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sosuke Amenori Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:31 am

Somehow Sosuke figured that Chuy wasn't the type of person to back down from things even when he knew that they could prove extremely arduous and that type of resilience is what would get him far in the world of the Shinobi. Although, he knew that the other Genin would continue whatever the circumstances, Sosuke couldn't help but notice the sudden change of emotions Chuy went through just then when he had finished up finding the Lightning Element deep within himself. Whatever it was that caused the sudden change of facial expressions, he was sure that the talkative Shinobi would take care of it whether it was good or bad. Right now, the younger ninja needed to teach the elder one Daitoppa and he wasn't sure how to explain it right off the bat. He thought back to when he first learned the move and how it was explained to him. Once he got it all straight in his head and thought of a few examples, he felt that he was ready to teach. "Alright, to be quite honest, Daitoppa is a common Ninjutsu used by Wind Element Shinobi. It requires a few steps for it to work, though." With that he turned his back to the other boy and flashed through about five hand seals. When he was done, he inhaled deeply and then released the inhaled air in one huge blast. The result was a massive gust of wind escaping his gullet and moving through the area at high speeds. Many trees fell and broke, smaller ones were uprooted, and dust flew around as if a hurricane was moving through. Sosuke then turned back to Chuy as he got some dirt and debris off his outfit and hair. "Your end result should be something like that. Give it a go." The Genin said as he blinked several times to get sand out of his eyes.
Sosuke Amenori
Sosuke Amenori
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by chuymilligan Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:38 am

Chuy looked closely at what Sosuke was doing when he made the handsigns and his form. Chuy looked at the devastation Sosuke had just caused with this jutsu. It was like his push but just a lot stronger. He nodded and faced the other direction. He made the handsigns and the form was correct. When he exhaled finally he saw only a few leaves get moved. "Fuck" Chuy said failing horribly at it. He looked at Sosuke with a disappointed face. "Any advice perhaps?" Chuy asked seeing as how this genin had mastered such a strong technique.
chuymilligan
chuymilligan
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down