Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Living In Denial ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Living In Denial ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Living In Denial ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Living In Denial ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Living In Denial ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Living In Denial ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Living In Denial ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Living In Denial ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Living In Denial ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Living In Denial ((Private))

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Living In Denial ((Private)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Living In Denial ((Private))

Post by Yun Disukai Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:25 pm

"No need to thank me kiri." He said as she began to speak again. "No, I'm fine don't worry about it." he said something was definitely bothering her, "Kiri, please tell me whats bothering you, I can't Help if i don't know." He said politely and calmly. He looked over at a clock for a moment as a crack of thunder released, then looked back at Kiri, hoping to view some emotion.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 534
Element : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Living In Denial ((Private)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Living In Denial ((Private)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://www.dystopia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:37 pm

"Kiri, please tell me whats bothering you, I can't Help if i don't know."

Her eyes then locked with his, her face still blank. " If I knew what was wrong I would have fixed it." she stated. " It hurts in my chest.." she whispered. " Its not something a Medic can fix..Ive tried." Her eyes wavered slightly. " It scares me, and it wont go away." The emotionless mask broke, and was replaced by overwhelming fear.

" I dont know what is it."
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 141
Element : Fire
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Living In Denial ((Private)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Living In Denial ((Private)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:11 pm

Yun smiled, "You don't need to be scared, I'm here Kiri, its alright." he said grabbing his chair and pulling it around the table to where he was crouching and sat next to her. "Your sad about something, what are you sad about?" he asked curiously and calmly. slowly careful not to budge into her personal business he added, "its alright if you don't want to talk about it though....." he said trailing off at the end.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Living In Denial ((Private)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Living In Denial ((Private)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:37 pm

"You don't need to be scared, I'm here Kiri, its alright."

A weak smile appeared on her face. " A-Ari..gatou." she whispered, looking up to him. His eyes were like hers, hiding the truth beneath them, he was like her.

She shook from her dazed state as she heard him speak again.

"Your sad about something, what are you sad about? its alright if you don't want to talk about it though....."

Looking up to him again, her bottom lip quivered ever so slighty, as tears made their way down her cheeks. " Y-You're hurting, and I dont want you to." she whispered.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Living In Denial ((Private)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Living In Denial ((Private)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:48 pm

Yun needed to do something soon, he needed to get her to talk, her mood seemed to be slowly declining. Grr! he thought trying to think of someway to help her. before thinking he grabbed her and pulled her close in a tight hug. "Its alright...." he whispered, trying to calm her down, still hugging her close.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:03 pm

"Its alright...."

Her eyes widened slightly as she was pulled into a hug, he was warm, but she was ice cold, and sweating. She didnt know why, but she was terrified. Yun told her it was alright, she knew it was, but she was absolutely terrified. " Y-You're warm.." she whispered into his chest.

She didnt feel like crying anymore, so why was she? Why was she so cold, and why was she so terrified if she had Yun right beside her?
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:07 pm

"So are you." he said running his hands down her back resting the side of his head on top of her's. 'its alright...." he whispered calmly, reaching one hand up to stroke her hair. He didn't know if this would be weird for her but it felt like the only thing he could do at the moment, she just needed a hug it felt like. A hug from someone who cares.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:39 pm

Kiri relaxed as he spoke, she nodded into his chest, her anxiety calming down. The storm was letting up now. Slender arms wrapped around him as she took a deep breath. " W-When my mother was murdered..It was storming." she began, a violent chill going down her spine. " I-I heard her scream, b-but I wasnt able to use my legs at the time.." her voice was cracking as she went on. " M-My bedroom was upstairs, I made the mistake to call out for her..and the men came up to my room.." she trailed off for a moment, as the horrid memories returned, biting down to hold in a scream.

" They beat me senseless, a-and tore at my clothes.." she started again.
Before continuing, she looked up to him, blood running from her lip, and tears flowing from her eyes, but her eyes were clouded, not emotionless. " I-It hurt..but, I didnt care, as long as they were away from her." she spoke. " But they had already killed her." Pressing her face into his chest again, she shook violently, trying not to scream. " N-No one found out that they had even broke in.." she whispered. " I l-laid there for three days before crawling downstairs, m-my hip broken in three places, only to find her blo..ody body..." she spoke, gripping onto him tightly. " T-They're still alive, and I-Im reviewing the Bingo Book, I want to catch them. " she looked up to him, determination written like fire in her tired eyes.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:10 pm

"Oh my..my..its ok now. I'm here. I'll protect you." he whispered continuing to hug her, that would be a horrible past and he couldn't imagine if that had happened to him, she has been scar'd by this. "I will help you catch them if you help me." he said quietly, "I need your help to catch them, and for something else. Can you do what i ask?" He asked as she looked up at his face, his gray eyes cooling her fired ones.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:31 pm

"I will help you catch them if you help me. I need your help to catch them, and for something else. Can you do what i ask?"

Her eyes widened, he would help her? Wait, something else? She trusted him, she would do anything in her power to help him, and it showed in her tear-stained eyes. " H-Hai. Anything." she whispered.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:46 pm

"Don't say anything it'll get you into a tight spot between a rock and a hard place, my task is simple," he began as he reached inside his coat feeling a warm scroll close to his chest he pulled it out. "This needs to be delivered to a Miss Ruii, she can be found in Suna. I'm not sure where she will be in Suna, but i trust you can find her." He said smiling then drew her ear close.

"Keep it hidden, keep it safe, that is a dangerous thing you hold." he said releasing it into her grip. He then reached into his pocket, a small summoning scroll laid there, "When the task is complete, use this summon, it is a raven, you won't have time to ask it anything, it will fly off to find me as soon as it is summoned. However you can use it if you run into any trouble, i'll be there as soon as possible."

He stopped talking now, a crackle of the fire could be heard behind him, "You must leave by tomorow morning, it is crucial that the scroll continues moving, tell no one of it. Not even your best friend, do not read it, do not speak of it." He said in a worried tone, This is a dangerous task, but she is willing, i need this done. The sooner its into suna, the faster i can be free.

"Now, lets find us a place to stay for the night, shall we?" he said with a smile, looking outside it appeared the rain was going to last all night.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:57 am

Her hands silently wrapped around the scrolls, sliding them into the lengthly sleeves of her silk kimono. " Hyuga..R..uii-sama? " she repeated slowly, carefully. Her gaze avoided his easily, seeing as he was focused on the rain. She was slightly amused at his mention of sleep, but didnt show. Kiriyomi was odd when it came to sleeping, or eating. It never came to her as natural, she had to force herself.

Ever since she could remember, she never dreamt of anything, but nothingness. So, she didnt sleep, for anxiety of she wouldnt wake up. Nevertheless, she nodded, a light smile on her lips. " Alright then. " she spoke, her eyes wavering from focuse. " Forgive me..for earlier.." she whispered under her breath, she didnt care if he hadnt heard her, she couldnt look at him anyway.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:13 am

Yun nodded as she spoke the woman's name. "Yes that's the name." he said smiling. Yun kissed her on the forehead, "You don't need to forgive yourself, you did nothing. If anyone should be apologizing it should be me for snooping around." He said heading for the counter, "I'll check here, you stay there." Yun said making his way to the counter. "Got a couple an apartment for tonight?" The Keeper nodded, "Yup its only got one bedroom but its got a couch if you can settle with that." Yun nodded, "Thats fine," he said placing the money on the counter, and walking back over to Kiri.

"Ok i got us a place here if thats alright with you." He said with a kind smile, "Do you want to stay down here or check out the apartment?" Yun asked still standing with a smile on his face. Another stormy night.. he thought quietly to himself, he wondered what all this would cause, perhaps something nice.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:45 am

Kiri sat numb as he kissed her on the forehead, she was a hollow shell in reality, though she would draw out the appropriate kindness, and cheer for her sharade. She wasnt entirely sure when, or for how long she had been this way, it just became her life.

Feeling the chair beneath her body, supporting her, she looked around blankly at her surroundings. " I..want to see it." she spoke, having to choose her words carefully. " The apartment." Positioning her legs in front of the chair, she steadied herself to stand up, but couldnt move her body from the chair. She sat there dumbfounded, staring at her legs, then the chair. " I cant get up."
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:19 am

Yun nodded "Alright, lets go see it then." Yun said extending his hand as she mentioned she couldn't get up. "Here I'll help you." he said wrapping an arm around her shoulder and handing her one of her crutches while carrying the other one with his other and pulled her to her feet allowing her to lean on him. "I gotcha." he said with a smile. Helping her on her way they slowly made their way to the stairs. "Almost there" He said with a smile.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:27 am

She allowed him to help her, leaning the majority of her weight on him. She walked automaticly in sync with him, just not as calmly. " Are you going to leave?" she asked suddenly, her voice low. " When I help you, you're going to leave? " Referring to the scrolls, her voice was edgey, with an acid tone to it.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:36 am

"I won't, I promise....here." he said pulling a small necklace out of his pocket, he gripped it tightly, "Take this, for reassurance..." he said as she held her hand up for him to drop it in. He slowly opened his hand dropping it in, that had only been in two peoples hands ever, a trusted friend who he possibly loved.. and his own. To release it was something he hadn't done before and frankly he didn't know how long he could go on without it being inside his pocket. It was a comforting feeling in there feeling his best friend in his pocket. Maybe Kiri could get something out of it while he waited for her to return. He smiled, resting his hand at his side as they began up the stairs.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:51 am

Looking at the necklace in her hand, she grinned, she knew he wouldnt leave. This was precious to him, she could feel it. A thoughtful look crossed her face, before she reached for her mother's photo. She handed it to him. " Take the picture out of the frame." she instructed.

Behind the photo would be a dagger, slightly bigger than a kunai. It was engraved with the words: If I have given this to you..You must be my precious life, that I hold dear, and want to protect. This weapon is not only to protect you, but a promise that I will one day be strong enough to endure the pain, and protect you.

Kiri was mouthing the words beside him, her eyes closed as she starting crying again, but a smile was planted on her lips. " Keep that, please.."
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:55 pm

Yun shook his head, "No. I will not take it, that is yours and its obviously very important to you," he said stopping on the stairs as she began to tear up. "nonono, no more tears. You don't need to cry." Yun said using the arm she was leaning on to embrace her in a warm hug, it was one armed since he could only do it with one arm but still a hug. is this it.. he thought to himself in a sudden gasp. Then smiled, and started helping her up the stairs again, an echo sounded through the hall, Little girl Little girl, I found you i found you. The echo stopped, it was eerie yet soothing to Yun he smiled at the noise, So it is.. he thought smiling at Kiri, "Its ok. Come on were almost to the top."
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:21 pm

The corners of her mouth pulled down ever so slightly, her lips settings in a permanent frown. Her eyes kept light as she looked at him, cocking her head to the side, confusion coming off her in waves. ' Why? ' she wanted to ask, but continued staring at the man, blinking her eyes. " All I ever seem to do is cry.." she spoke softly, when she drew her attention away from his face.

His arm was secured around her, gesturing a hug, she smiled instinctively, she didnt have to force it. " I suppose you're ready to get rid of me, sensei? " she asked him with a bouncy giggle, never breaking her eyes away from her feet.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2