Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
First Encounter [Private] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
First Encounter [Private] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
First Encounter [Private] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
First Encounter [Private] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
First Encounter [Private] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
First Encounter [Private] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
First Encounter [Private] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First Encounter [Private] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
First Encounter [Private] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

First Encounter [Private]

4 posters

Go down

First Encounter [Private] Empty First Encounter [Private]

Post by Roxas Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:50 pm

The cool morning breeze lifted the jounins hair ever so slightly as he leaned up against a tree, a cigarette hung out the side of his mouth. Every so often, a small gray puff of smoke would enter the morning air. The raven haired man sighed and looked at his shadow, it was still pretty early. Maybe to early? He thought, Roxas never did have a good sense of time, even when he was told a time to arrive. He shrugged off the feeling and took the cigarette out of his mouth, flinging it carelessly to the side.

It was a nice day in the Whirlpool Country, very calm. Roxas had his Konoha headband folded and tucked in a pocket of his jacket. Since this was not one of the main shinobi country's, Roxas thought it would be better if no one knew of him. He ran a hand through his dark blue hair, constantly debating weather or not to go look for the mysterious man who had told him to be there, or to just stay put. Finally he had come to the conclusion that he was early, the man was not late.

Roxas sighed and looked up at the morning sky, not a single cloud would hang above his head. It was a nice day, there was no doubt about that. His fingers played with a small silver lighter, constantly opening and closing it. Boredom never did phase Roxas, he always had something to do. He shoved the lighter in his pocket and turned his attention upwards.

"This is taking to long." He said to himself. He really needed to plan things out a little better then he had, normally he would not rush to meet someone he had never meet before in some far off land, but something about the circumstance, it just seemed different to him.
Roxas
Roxas
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

First Encounter [Private] Empty Re: First Encounter [Private]

Post by Yun Disukai Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:06 pm

Yun walked casually along, occasionally checking the sky making sure he was on time. He seemed to be on time. He shrugged the feeling off, maybe he was late. He couldn't decide and giving up on it, he continued walking, flinging his deck of cards up into his shirt sleeve, then letting them fall back down into his hand. Over and over again.

Whirlpool country, he had a nack of liking to this place. The sea was always calming and good place to meet. He had been here quite a few times before for trade and various supplies. Today, he wore his casual clothing, no special outfits of any sort. Basic brown pants, a blue shirt that hung low, and a gray hoodie whoms hood was draped behind him.

Finally he reached the spot where he had agreed to meet Roxas at. He spotted him, Early riser eh.. He thought to himself, as he let his deck of cards fall into his hand and threw them up into the air, one at a time and caught them with his left hand. Each card one at a time.

He smiled slightly, and swung his head to the side moving his hair out of his face as he approached Roxas. The last card falling into his left hand as he did so, and shuffled them across into his right hand, then slid them back up his sleeve. Yun wiped the smile off his face, and put on a serious look. "Morning stranger." He said in a standard tone, not happy, nor sad.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 534
Element : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
First Encounter [Private] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First Encounter [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://www.dystopia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:37 pm

Roxas shifted his gaze up at the man who had just approached him. He was glad he did not come to early, or to late, at least he was here and thats all that mattered. Roxas moved his hand and pushed some hair away from his right eye, only to have it fall back into place. Despite him being glad that Yun was here, he did not show it at all. Roxas maintained his calm composure as he looked at the man in front of him.

Yun looked young, possibly around the age of twenty of younger. Roxas could tell there was only a couple years of age difference between them. He noticed a small mark on Yun's cheek, possibly a seal of some sort. Roxas took a deep inhale of the morning air around him, and let it out with a slow even exhale.

"Ah yes, good morning to you."
He said in his normal tone. "How are you doing this fine day?" He could not help but show a small amount of cheer in his voice, it was just his nature. Making small talk was never Roxas's forte, but he thought he was pretty good at breaking the ice when meeting someone. He let his mind wonder for a moment, then he snapped himself back into reality.

He was still pretty much in the dark on why he had been called here, and then again who this man was. He looked somewhat familiar, but Roxas was having trouble recalling who he was. Roxas shoved his hands in the pockets of his black jacket, the air cooling his hands slightly.
Roxas
Roxas
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:38 pm

Yun glanced the man over simply, his hands opened out in front of him as he did so, somewhat staring at the man. His hand held the deck of cards loosely, as he made one last pass with his eyes. Nothing seemed odd about the man. Average height, around the same age, long hair. Simple and to the point. A dark cloak was about him though, and cloaks always mean you have something to hide, either yourself, or a weapon.

Yun's gray eyes probed Roxas's as he stood there. "Not so fine morning actually, i hit my head on a table when i rolled out of bed." Yun said letting out a chuckle and looking down at his cards as his hands began to rhythmically shuffle them again. Let's have a little fun, He thought to himself.

He flipped his deck open in a fan formation and waved them, all Spades cards were seen, Then closing his deck in his hands he flipped it open again now all diamonds cards were seen. He grinned as he flipped the deck back together. Then Shot the cards out in front of him, letting them flip, every single one was an ace, Spades, Diamonds, Clubs, Hearts. Then he re-clasped the deck and fanned it out again, Mixed cards. He smiled, "So you got my Message i can see."
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
First Encounter [Private] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First Encounter [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:23 pm

Roxas let a yawn pass his lips, he saw Yun holding a deck of cards and it made him think of gambling. He had always loved gambling, even now he kind of wished he was in Konoha playing a game of cards with another Jounin. His gaze broke away from the cards Yun was holding, and into the eyes of the man. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary with this man, though he looked more like a teenager. Roxas let out a small laugh at Yun's comment about hitting his head.

"My sincerest apologies go out to you." Roxas joked with a smile on his face. He rocked his head to the side, attempting to get some hair off of his eye, only for it to take its place over his right eye. He let another sigh escape his lips as he fiddled around in one of his pockets for a cigarette. Once he had found what he had searched for, he placed it in the side of his mouth and light it. "Hope you don't mind if I smoke." He said with a smile.

Roxas watched the card trick that was being preformed by Yun. He had let it slide over his head as nothing more then skilled wind ninjutsu, but still something like that is hard to come by. You would never see Roxas doing something like that, that was for sure. Roxas shoved the silver lighter back in his pocket and looked at Yun.

"Ah yes, I would like you to know I don't rush out to another country for just anyone." Roxas smirked and took a long drag from his cigarette.
Roxas
Roxas
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi Aburame Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:48 pm

Usagi was on his way back from the land of the forest, he was finishing things up from a personal mission when he came into the whirlpool country, nothing was really unusual about this until he came to an area where he could sense two people, he hid among the trees to avoid detection when he noticed both men were those that he knew, one was Roxas an jounin from his same village, and Yun a missing ninja both seemed to be talking casually, but why would these two men be talking together and in such a location away from others. I just cant approach them they would surely run or try to fight me if I did, I better use this he thought to himself. and did the body freeze jutsu, Kanashibari no Jutsu, landing it successfully to the two men, "this will help me get closer without an incident" he said to himself.

His mask was still on as he gripped his sword over his shoulder but not unsheathing it, and a kunai in the other hand but not withdrawing it from it's pouch. Usagi began his assent from out of the trees towards the two men. he walked at a steady pace calling out to them, "forgive me for interrupting you two, but with a jounin and a missing ninja having a chitchat this far away from where they should be, is a little strange don't you think." Usagi stopped about one hundred feet from the two men still prepared for anything unexpected that may occure, "now would either of you like to explain yourselves here.

((sorry tis be a crap entering post, i will get better))

Kanashibari no Jutsu:(Body Freeze Technique)
(B-Rank)
Type: defense
(Earth)
Used to cause one's opponent to lose the advantage of movement. Freezing them in their tracks, this Jutsu creates an opening for a more dangerous attack.
Usagi Aburame
Usagi Aburame
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 68
Element : Earth
Element #2 : Water

http://narutorising.omgforum.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:27 pm

A soft sigh filled the area, a quiet rustle of leaves. The air became clammy and wet, the moisture collecting until it formed a thin mist that was carried with the wind. Slowly, to the right of the action taking place, a silhouette of a character appeared. It was female, the hips swaying slightly as each foot was placed in front of the other, in a slow, even walk that went uninterrupted through the thickening fog. The figure paused near the scene, her weight balanced on one leg as her fingers lay casually against her hips. She flipped her hair rather girlishly, the face hidden by a mask.

Creating a one handed seal, the mist cleared out quickly, revealing the figure. She was tall for a woman, lean and all muscle. Clad in tight compression shorts, a black tank and her white vest; she stood out starkly against the lush greens of the well watered area. The designs of her mask resembled that of a cat, and although the shinobi joined in the clearing could not see it, they felt the feral smile that pulled at her lips. Clearly unaffected by the jutsu, she continued walking; her pace slow and relaxed; closing the space between them. "Hello."

Turning her gaze toward the other male who wore the mask of a Konohagakure nin, she nodded to him in a greeting, the ANBU mark that decorated both their arms visible in the damp light. Winking at him, she turned her attention to the other two shinobi and let out a soft, lusty laugh. It was quite a surprise to see one of the men again and although she wanted to strangle him, she restrained herself, already remembering their last encounter and his unusual yet interesting cards that captured her in their genjutsu and made her spill her identity before she fought it off. Good times, she thought bitterly.

Glaring at him through her mask, the heat of the stare nearly scorching she turned away, facing the unknown shinobi. Walking forward, she arrived nose to mask with him, her head tilting to the side, the lavender locks following suit, "And who might you be?"
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 466
Element : Water
Element #2 : Fire

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
First Encounter [Private] Left_bar_bleue100/100First Encounter [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi Aburame Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:51 am

A sudden arrival of the woman dressed as an anbu emerging from the mist surprised Usagi, he could only imagine what the other two were thinking, he watched as she nodded to him as if to say hello, kindly usagi nodded back. he couldn't tell exactly what it was but it seemed that she had met at lease one of them before by the way her body showed it seemed as if it was not a pleasant second meeting here. He stayed where he was and watched her as she moved towards him, he could see her mask was decorated as a cat and smiled under his mask, as he had a liking towards cats. his mask could now be seen clearly underneath his hood as she stopped right in front of him staring right at him and his mask that covered his face resembling that of a rabbit.

Usagi continued looking at the female anbu that had just asked who he was, without any hesitation he gave no name but did speak, "As you no doubtingly could tell I am an Anbu from the valley hidden in the leaves, and by the looks of it, you are an Anbu as well but from the sand village am I correct?" he said as his head turned slightly to the opposite side that her had turned, "I do hate to be rude but maybe we could skip the formalities right now and focus on these two, and afterwards we could better introduce ourselves" Usagi tilted his head back upwards towards the other way cracking his neck in the process of doing so, which was probably loud enough to be heard by the two men. he glanced up at the two then eyed back to her and back again however I do wish to meet you in a more friendlier situation then this if we could... he thought to himself as another smile came to his masked face.
Usagi Aburame
Usagi Aburame
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:05 pm

Yun shook his head, "Smoke all you want, just don't kill yourself with the stuff, been done to many times." He said in a calm tone, the cards in his hands now still as he shoved them back up his sleeve. It was a habit for him, and it was at times enjoyable. He grinned, "Well the reason i called you ----" He was cut off by a jutsu activating.

Yun turned his gaze to the man who had just allowed himself to be seen. Anbu, more like stalker children. Yun thought sarcastically as he rolled his eyes at the man, brushing some hair behind his ear with his right hand. "Well, ---" he began yet again, and was cut off by another approacher. This is annoying.

Female this time, the ANBU mask shining in the light, from the trees. Yun grimaced, he only had a few tricks up his sleeve for get-away's. He glared at each of them in turn, something was strange with the newcomer, almost as if they had met. Then when she spoke he grinned, Aha, so thats what she was doing there. Before starting again, he waited for the two to get acquainted.

As he eyed the woman who's name he didn't get yet a glare was in her eyes. He let out a loud "AHEM." as he cleared his throat and crossed his arms. He looked at all three in turn. "Roxas, you have 2 options, Run, or stay, Choose Quickly, ANBU, you also have 2 options, Fight, or Listen." Yun saw everyone hold there ground. The anbu Tensed slightly,

"STOP. before you mindlessly Attempt to kill me, listen to what i have to say, there are...Rumors." Yun began fiercely, then finished somewhat slyly. "As someone has probably told you at one time or another, the new Akatsuki group has Formed, code-named, Neo Akatsuki., they hold the same goals as the older one, destroy the villages, and capture the Bijuu, at least thats what the rumors are saying." Yun said, pausing for a moment as he looked over each of the people surrounding him.

"I'm not sure about you, but i don't think alone we could face them, but together, we might have a chance. I don't want to lose the world we live in now peacefully, and it is obvious there is no chance for diplomacy, with Iron and blood, we shall return this world to its habitual state." Yun said, his voice chilled with seriousness. "Who here is with me?" He asked his hand reaching forward waiting for anyone else's hand to be laid atop of it.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:09 pm

Roxas allowed yet another sigh to escape his lips, he looked at the Anbu who had made his presence known. Can't get one moment of peace can I? Roxas thought as he took the cigarette out of his mouth. He looked at the pattern on the Anbu's mask, Roxas could tell he was from Konoha. An Anbu demanding an explanation? Get real. Roxas thought again, like he would explain himself to some Anbu, in this situation even Roxas had little idea why he was here.

Of course one Anbu was not enough, Roxas was feeling a strange presence among the three, now four shinobi. Yet another Anbu made her presence known, this time it was a female. Roxas took a long look at the pattern on her mask, from what he saw she was from Suna. When she approached him, Roxas flicked the cigarette out of his hand and stepped on it. He let out a small chuckle.

"Roxas Uchiha of the village hidden in the leaves. And may I ask your name?" He stated in a casual tone, still not phased by anything that had happened thus far. Roxas turned his attention over to Yun, who was now talking about the new group of missing ninja know as the Neo Akatsuki.

Roxas had paid pretty close attention to Yun while he was talking, this was the reason he had been called here, now he was glad he had come all the way out to the Whirlpool Country and not stayed back in Konoha in one of the gambling parlors. During his time as a chuunin, Roxas had studied the former Akatsuki, who had been long gone. And now, as a jounin he had heard the rumors of the more vicious team of shinobi.

He looked at Yun's hand and let out a small laugh. Roxas placed his hand on top of Yun's. "You know I would not have come all the way out here for nothing, you can count me in your little plan." Roxas smirked and looked at the two Anbu. He knew that a jounin and a missing ninja could not take on a group of powerful shinobi like the Neo Akatsuki by themselves, they were going to need the help of anyone they could get.

"So, how about you two?"
Roxas sighed as the words passed his lips, he could not help to think that he was getting himself caught up in some sort of mess for later on.
Roxas
Roxas
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Yun watched as Roxas looked slightly annoyed by the ANBU showing up. He smirked at him, No need to be restless, were fine right now... He thought to himself, Yun stood with his hand still sticking out, waiting for the other 2 ANBU to respond for several moments until Roxas spoke up.

Yun let out a small chuckle at his response, it was good to have a laid back person like him around, just so casual it could kill you. "Oh! And I'm Disukai, Yun." He said reaching behind his head with his left hand and scratched it at his informality.

As Roxas put his hand atop his own, Yun smiled. One fish on the line. He thought quietly as the ANBU continued to stand there considering their options it seemed. "Excellent," He said in response to Roxas's statement. Looking at the ANBU now waiting for a response. Secretly smiling, Hey at least they haven't attacked yet.

((Short Post, Just filler pretty much.))
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:32 am

(OOC: We should get a posting order going!!!~ :3 Roxas, Yun, Usagi, Ruii? Ekk, and I'll jump in here since my character hasn't responded yet ;D)

"An Uchiha, eh?"
Her voice was bland and offset, the woman pulling her lean form back from the man as if she was no longer interested. A gloved hand still resting on the curve of her hip, the masked figure tilted her head to the side, the lavender locks following each motion. She looked rather bored, her position relaxed yet seemingly opposing. As he asked her for her name, Ruii laughed wryly, a smile on her lips that was concealed by the mask that marked her rank. Did he honestly think she would give away her identity? No, she thought, he didn't. But it never hurt to ask, she figured.

"My name is just as important as the kunai on my person. It is like a choice; I can either give it away or keep it to myself," pausing for a moment, she winked before turning around and making her way over to the other ANBU member, speaking over her shoulder, "I'd rather be secretive." She was known to flirt and lead people on, and as she stopped once again, space in between each shinobi, she wondered what was really going on here. The Sunagakure nin was curious, her thoughts filled with unsaid questions.

"Pleasantries lead to co-operation, ANBU-sama," she said, taking on the roll and seriousness that she was known for as the captain. She spoke with no emotion in her voice; like she was reading off of a script, "Although, I do agree. Business before pleasure."

The man she had fought before which she knew was Disukai Yun; having checked him up in her bingo book after returning home from the mission, broke out into a speech; his voice loud and pleading. He was committed to what he was preaching and from what she could observe, he meant everything he said and truly thought his cause was important. The Akatsuki were reforming, she knew that; having seen signs of it; hearing word about missing nin and shinobi from villages leaving to join the newly formed, "Neo-Akatsuki." Ruii wanted more detail on this, besides; what was she to say about this missing nin? Maybe he was a spy for that organization and creating this "Anti-Group," would only be so they could keep an eye on their enemies?

She didn't know; and that made her nervous. Ruii disliked anything she didn't understand and was striving constantly to gain more information. She was having her doubts on this man. "Who are you to ask that we trust you, nuke nin? You already abandoned your village so what evidence do you have that will make us believe you won't betray us, hmm?"

(OOC: Sorry, I'm not feeling too well atm)~
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
First Encounter [Private] Left_bar_bleue100/100First Encounter [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:39 am

((Posting order = Fail because some people are talking to specific people as in now, your talking to me, so i will Respond xD))

The female ANBU spoke up, Yun's head jerked in her direction. His brow's lowered onto his eyes as she spoke as he looked quite annoyed at her. ANBU being Secretive are more of a pain then a Child acting like a dimbo. Yun thought, "It would take me a day to find your name, where you are from and who your parents were, you Will tell me your name. Since we all know each other." he said in an orderly voice, he wasn't about to suck up to some ANBU member because she felt superior.

No now was the time to take command. As she turned away from them he grimaced, I should deal with this, but I'm much too lazy. he thought, watching as the two ANBU conversed for a moment. Yun was growing impatient of the two members, he didn't trust them at all and they could turn their backs on him at any given point in time. He let out a sigh, it was worth it.

"Who are you to Speak from behind a mask. At the moment you are no more then Muscles and Bone." Yun spat out, growing annoyed with her cockiness. Then he literally spat, "worthless," he muttered then he began to get even more annoyed, and responded to her next question, "Who am I[i] To trust you, it was [i]you Who has been stalking me for some time now and attempted to kill me probably more then once." Yun said in anger. "Shut your Mouths if you have nothing but Accusations to make, I have no "left" my Village, Sunagakure is still my Home i just do not Live there, don't Assume, that will be your Downfall." Yun said rolling his eyes at her.

It had become generally clear that he was becoming annoyed with the two ANBU members, One wasn't speaking, either deep in thought, and the other was strutting around like some sort of God. I should have killed her before. I'm too nice. he thought with a scowl.

"Are you In or Out, Enough Conversing. Decide now. Fight or Join." Yun said sternly, he had had enough of this.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi Aburame Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:27 pm

((forgive my late response, our internet will be down for a little bit and so our access on will become very limited sorry again...but right now We are hacked into one of our neighbors connecions, and because of that sorry it is swort, but I think to the point ^.^))

Usagi sat and watched from behind his mask as the other anbu talked to him but then became more talkative, or would it be more of argumentive with the other two shinobi, was that some kind of flirt just then he thought to himself, but shrugged it off, yes, business before pleasure "I simply asked what one jounin and one missing nin were doing all the way out here, you guys simply made it into a much bigger deal than that" with that Usagi undid the jutsu allowing them to move freely, "if that is your true purpose, then like you I wish to be rid of the akatsuki as well, but I do not know if your orginization of shinobi to take them on will be a success, or will simply be futile"

He began walking forward his hand pulled out of his pocket, unarmed, yet his other hand remained on the handle of his sword seeming like he naturally held the handle all the time. "now listen I make no accusations, I simply want to hear your stories...then I will deside, however I ask the same question, neither one of us has attacked your two, what assurance do we have that we will get the same respect from you?"
Usagi Aburame
Usagi Aburame
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:09 am

"Honestly," she began her voice, bland and hard, "You are a fool."

She cut off short, pulling in her anger and holding it close to her chest. She knew this was no time to be rude of obnoxious but she saw his feelings clearly; the distaste that left a sour taste in her mouth, the anger that he tried to used to intimidate her and the other ANBU member but most of all, the shinobi's calculative eyes witnessed the plea he was making; hidden behind the strong emotions that radiated bright colours.

So out of pity, she kept her mouth shut; her cruel opinions that were on the tip of her tongue ready to slip from her lips and rip the younger man apart, silenced. It took a lot of control to keep them to herself, having always spoke her mind no matter the occasion. But this was something big, and she was taking on the roll of a diplomat for her village and representing herself as a ranking ANBU Captain. So taking a deep, inward breath, she let it out slowly, sucking up the fact she couldn't verbally tear him apart like he did to her.

Ungrateful ass, next time I'll tell him how I'm feeling. Frowning behind the stalk mask that gave nothing away, the red sparks of angry safely hidden; Ruii of Sunagakure stood straight, her form that of a soldier. Biting her lips, she controlled her body from not moving closer; intent on not giving away the anger she was feeling. "In my Books, Disukai Yun, you are placed under missing ninja. Your name is on my checklist, given to me by the Kazekage himself."

She paused for a moment, letting the announcement sink in before she continued, "Your logic is at error. Only a fool would think two high ranking shinobi would simply comply or disappear without any information on your cause. So silence your contempt and either give us reasons to stay and join your little group or enough so that we don't chop your head off for the bounty." Her voice was hard as steel; piercing, sending shivers down the spine.
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:59 am

Yun smiled as the male ANBU member saw things clearly, it relieved him for a moment, then he asked his story. Yun's eyes lowered, My Story. "You must expect the same question from me, i will tell You my story." Yun began, "You will tell your story after, Stalker-Boy." Yun said with a smirk and a grin. He inhaled deeply, "Born into Sunagakure, i became a ninja and based my Jutsu off card tricks. During the Chuunin exams i experienced the first taste of Genjutsu, my Teammate was defeated by a Genjutsu user. I became curious and learned a little from...Akki.." He said pausing for a moment, "I left Suna with her for training, when we Entered Kumo however fights had broken out in the streets, some sort of Civil war. We left, and traveled together she taught me Genjutsu for quite some time until i mastered it."

Yun paused, "I'm sure you can guess why Akki isn't here at this meeting." he continued his eyes beading through the two ANBU members, "Shes dead," his voice dropped into a cold whisper, "Neo Akatsuki." he stood silently and let his eyes drop to the ground, no need for tears now, his fist clenched for a moment as he then looked up at Ruii who had began to spit at him.

Yun scowled, "I know who's Checklist i am On...Ruii." He grinned, oh yes he knew her name, in fact she told it to him. "Need your butt kicked again?" Yun said in a cold voice. This is never going to work out.

"Why? WHY?" his voice rose, full of anger and annoyed, "Do YOU, like the world you live in now? Everyone Does i'm Sure, It won't be like that if the Neo Akatsuki get a chance to Form together and place goals, once their gears start, they will Be incredibly hard to stop!" His voice still held annoyance and anger. "If you want to remain ANBU Ruii Hyuuga of the Sand, then you had better learn to widen your Views, because right now, your acting like a complete idiot." Yun was already annoyed with her, he didn't think she could be so stupid, "Do not make me do to you what i have done Before." His voice cold and threatening as he stood proudly, his jaw lowered into a scowl and his eyes piercing through the very soul.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:28 pm

"You are blind to your own flaws, Yun."

His words were sharp like knives and they cut her deeply, but she did not move or show any indication that they had hurt. No, she stood tall, her form straight and proud. This little shinobi was not about to bug her into revealing her secrets and her own past. There little fight in Waterfall was unexpected and although he had won that round, he knew nothing about her; and what she was truly capable of. Yes, she would admit he caught her off guard and that he was a strong and interesting opponent, but next time a battle arose between the two, she would not hold back. Ruii was known for her ruthlessness, and it was a pity she showed compassion there.

He was making her regret her error and as he shouted at her, she smiled coldly; her voice taking on a sinister note, "You have no understanding of what you are trying to take on. You seem like the creator of whatever organization this is, but you have no diplomatic skills. Your anger blinds you to the fact that you are running in circles, acting like a hypocrite. You first say you are not a nuke nin but change your view once I tell you about the checklist. Next, you want to work as a group, yet you have no respect for the people you are trying to sway.

"You're hotheaded and think that right now, we revolve around what you're saying. You tell us the story of your past, but forget that we are shinobi; we feel nothing. That is something you need to learn, or it'll be your downfall," she mimicked him, a sneer edging into her voice. "Who are you to believe that saying my name will anger me? If you cared for your life, you would not try to bait me. It is not helping your cause."

She paused for a moment, her figure not moving an inch, "Now, once you have calmed down and start to act rationally, I will listen to you and your reasoning for this 'get together.' Because, truly; at this moment, i find you amusing, not serious. Act like the shinobi I know you are skilled to be; not the chuunin who lost their friend."

She was hard, but that was her way. Ruii knew all that she said was true and that he needed to calm down if he really wanted her help.
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:55 pm

Yun let out a cold analytical stare, she was right. But honestly, if they stood here for much longer the Neo Akatsuki could jump on them. Yun had only one thing to say, and he would say after she had finished. Her eyes gave him a cold stare through her mask. He had defeated her before without too much trouble, either she wasn't trying or she was completely weak. An weak ANBU member, who would honestly approve of this? He smiled slyly, as his hands rose in front of him and he cracked his right hands knuckles.

Stepping forward, his face was close to her mask now, he could smell her honey breath, her eyes were slightly widened due to the fact he was so close. He turned around, and suddenly not giving her enough time to react, not even for a ninja his elbow went backwards smashing her mask. The tiniest bit of wind chakra pointed out like a spike to open a hole and with the power of the elbow it cracked.

The broken pieces of it falling to the ground Yun pulled his arm back, "Now I can take you seriously." he said as the final piece of the mask dropped to the ground and broke into two. That hurt like a bitch. He thought quietly not letting his hand go to his elbow to massage it.

Her last sentence bit like a snake, his fists clenched but he remained calm, he had gotten what anger he needed to be let out from smashing her mask. Able to look her in the face again, he smiled for a moment then put on a blank face. She looked shocked from the smash, but he knew none of his elbow had hit her nor did the mask. A simple way to break an ANBU mask without hurting the person underneath, amazing what the brain can think of under-pressure.

"I'm Sorry Ruii, but i cannot take you Seriously when you are so Close minded." Yun said sympathetically, "Open-up." He said taking another step away from her, his head turned slightly over his shoulder in a sly-glare.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:39 pm

She blinked; seeing the crumbling pieces of her mask fall to the ground. It lay shattered, like a lost soul on the earth, and for a moment she wondered; did she just lose a part of herself? That mask had made her who she was for five consecutive years, it announced her rank to all of the shinobi world. It represented the mystery of ANBU and the normal people that lived under it. That porcelain mask was her outlet in the shinobi world; it allowed her to believe and preach; kill and slaughter for the warped justice that her Kazekage wanted, but now; everything it stood for; everything it was, meant nothing.

She was no longer Cat, the strong-minded, mysterious character that had killed so many people for her village. She wasn't the ANBU leader that in the beginning, made her team spend time together so they could create chemistry and she no longer was the member of a squad that created and rounded the strong captain she had become. No, now; she was just Hyuuga Ruii, a simple branch family member that fled Konohagakure and traveled to Sunagakure to seek refuge. It hurt, to see so many memories lay crumpled at her feet.

But the shinobi held herself together, her features cold and hard; not giving off the sadness that pleaded with her mind to allow her to cry. It was like five years of her life was destroyed and she found herself wondering why someone would do that to another being. He didn't think of her as a person though. She was just an ANBU member hiding behind a mask, but that wasn't true. THAT was her identity and now, she didn't know what it was. Breathing normally, she silently continued to look at the pieces knowing it could never be put back together again and although she would receive a new one; it would not be the same. It would not hold the same meaning.

Taking in a silent breath, she took her eyes off the the shattered mask and without warning, she took a quick step forward and slammed a chakra powered punch into the man's jaw, sending him flying backward. She withdrew afterward, taking up her last position as if nothing happened. The punch was the only signal or sign that she was angry and as she released the tension that was tightening her muscles, she relaxed; containing her feelings for later. She would not sink to such a low level and start arguing simply because she was angry. No, she wasn't stupid, like him.

"Close mindedness is simply a state of opinion. If I was against you fully; and your words were ignored, I would not be responding to you in a respectful manner. Unlike yourself, I have control." Yes, she was attacking his character, but quickly she reined in, "Speak now; before I pass judgment on you and your plan, Disukai."

Her facial expressions did not change, her blank eyes hard and gaze steady. It did not matter if he destroyed her mask or not; she was still ANBU and a captain. No matter what, she would act like one. Later on however, when he wasn't expecting it; she was going to kill him. Kill him, like he destroyed a part of her. There was no apology that could make her feel better. Now, she just wanted to slaughter.
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:43 pm

As Yun stumbled backwards as the punch landed on his face. He looked down at the broken mask. With one had on the side of his face. He looked up at her, "Sorry..." he said in a cold voice, his eyes showing a hint of emotion as they met hers, then he quickly looked away.

"Your loved ones and your friends you have made, they will be killed, The Neo Akatsuki shows no mercy" He said still not letting his eyes meet hers again. That punch really hurt, Does she really Hate me now? Before it was mainly show but now... he thought, and regained his composure, not letting himself look hurt.

She still attempted to look the same without a mask, but it was different, not as intimidating. He turned around, she didn't want to help them, It was time to run. He glanced at Roxas and the Male ANBU, it would be 3 on 1, and they would be reported, there had to be a way to Convince her! It seemed hopeless, she obviously hated him now. He shouldn't have done that. His face was no longer angered, nor annoyed. It was empty, offset and looked confused, none of which how he was feeling.

His back still turned to her, he kept it that way. Stupid of me. He thought quietly, ready to leave.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Usagi Aburame Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:30 pm

Everything happened all to fast but with the two engaged with each other usagi one more used his freeze technique, but this time on Ruii and Yun stopping them dead in their tracks and with Yun speaking out he now knew the name of the female anbu member, at the same time now he was the only one who still had his identity to himself, yet words were one thing to lash out against each other but as another Anbu he knew the mask was not only an intimidating thing but also a sacred one as well, and the actions that Yun took were clearly unnecessary. As another anbu he was furious at what Yun had done to Ruii but he knew he had to keep his temper for the sake of one big brawl between them all.

"This has gone on long enough, I have seen that happen only once before so I know the outcome of it all in fact your probably in pain as we speak aren't you Yun, i can see it in your eyes" he chuckled to himself slightly as he looked up, the day was already half over man what a waist, and we haven't gotten anywhere but on each other's throats Usagi sighed, "Ruii, please control yourself, I know your feelings of hate have now clouded your eyes, even if we just have met you must have control"

Usagi looked at both of them back and fourth at each other member, "Now you too take a breath and relax for a second, I will undo the freeze jutsu but i want us all to come to a conclusion and then be on our own ways." Usagi made sure that all three were in his site, a moment of silence fell only small amounts of nature sounds and animals could be heard. i've already agreed to join in your anti-Akatsuki group so normally I would leave, however I can't just walk away from another anbu who has just been treated this way, so I will stay to see it that peace remains between you two, what is the final words from the others?

Last edited by Usagi Aburame on Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit for better storyness while I have a good internet connection)
Usagi Aburame
Usagi Aburame
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:39 pm

Roxas looked at the two Anbu and then at Yun, he had stayed out of the little talk this far. He let out a sigh as he looked among the group. Idiots. He thought, they had yet to grasp the fact that no matter what side you were on, the Neo Akatsuki was still a threat. Even this, two Anbu a jounin and a missing ninja. In most situations Roxas would be with the Anbu on this one, but he had felt a sense of honesty with Yun, and he was good at finding truth in a mans words.

"You just don't see the light behind the situation, despite it being as clear as the morning sun. Your perception has been shrouded with shadows and you can not see what is right in front of your face. I understand that Yun left his village, trust me Mrs. Hyuuga, I would be in the same position your in at the moment if a Konoha Missing Ninja had called me here. However, he may have helped you see. Your anger right now at Yun shows me that you can not stand such acts. But, think of that on a global scale. I will understand if you do not see the meaning of my words, but I hope you can see the light." Roxas activated his sharingan and stepped between Yun and Ruii. "But for now can I at least ask you two to stay calm and don't do anything you might regret later?"

Its not like Roxas was taking Yun's side on this matter, but he was not taking the Anbu's side either. He was neutral, just trying to advance a purpose. He let out a sigh and looked at the three. "Can we all at least agree not to do anything stupid from now on?"

((Bleh crappy post.... I told you I had writers block.))
Roxas
Roxas
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down