Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Time for a new Assistant [open] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Time for a new Assistant [open] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Time for a new Assistant [open] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Time for a new Assistant [open] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Time for a new Assistant [open] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Time for a new Assistant [open] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Time for a new Assistant [open] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time for a new Assistant [open] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Time for a new Assistant [open] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Time for a new Assistant [open]

4 posters

Go down

Time for a new Assistant [open] Empty Time for a new Assistant [open]

Post by Lady Tsunade Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Lady Natsuki had just finished writing up the ad for a new job. She was in need of a Assistant because her recent one had just quit on her. But she can't do this alone.
"Come on Kai. Let's go hang this up and then we can go for a stroll." Lady Natsuki said to her friend the rabbit.
"Yes, ma'am." Kai answered back. Lady Natsuki walked out of her office and out of the building. At the very bottom of the stairs outside the building, was the bulliten board. She posted the piece of paper there. Hopefully, she'll get some people intersted. The paper read:

Are you in need of a job? Are you good at taking orders and then completing them? Then Lady Natsuki has the right job for you. She is in need of a Assistant and she'll have open interviews tomorrow at Noon. So get in line and be prepared!

Thank you,
Lady Natsuki

After she posted the paper, she started walking. Kai followed. As she passed people, they gasped in suprise that the Hokage was out and about, which was unusual.
Lady Tsunade
Lady Tsunade
Hokage
Hokage

Number of posts : 63
Element : Water
Element #2 : Fire
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Time for a new Assistant [open] Left_bar_bleue100/100Time for a new Assistant [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://beyondtheshinobi.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Time for a new Assistant [open] Empty Re: Time for a new Assistant [open]

Post by Katsu Takeshi Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:10 pm

Katsu was walking and saw the ad, Katsu walked towards the hokage building and saw the hokage he walked up to her"so your looking for a new assitianice huh?"

Last edited by Drew on Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katsu Takeshi
Katsu Takeshi
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 37
Element : Wind
Element #2 : Water
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Time for a new Assistant [open] Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Time for a new Assistant [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tsunade Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:29 pm

(You're not suppoed to rip off the paper. Open interviews are when you go to the Hokage office 'tomorrow' and stand in line for a interview)
Lady Tsunade
Lady Tsunade
Hokage
Hokage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Time for a new Assistant [open] Left_bar_bleue100/100Time for a new Assistant [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsu Takeshi Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:32 pm

(edited)
Katsu Takeshi
Katsu Takeshi
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Time for a new Assistant [open] Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Time for a new Assistant [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tsunade Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:36 pm

(Better. But remember to put OCC things in ( ). K?)

Lady Natsuki had not even walked that far when she heard screaming from behind her. She quickly turned around and looked. There was a young man screaming her name.
"There's no need to scream there, dear." Lady Natsuki said.
"so your looking for a new assitianice huh?" The man said.
"Yes I am. Are you interested? If you are, come over to my office tomorrow at Noon so that I can interview you."
Lady Tsunade
Lady Tsunade
Hokage
Hokage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsu Takeshi Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:38 pm

Katsu looked at her face, Katsu looked down at her feet then made his way to he breasts he stopped for a moment then went to her face" i might it must be hard work though?" Katsu looked at the front and looked around and saw all the plain faces.
Katsu Takeshi
Katsu Takeshi
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tsunade Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:44 pm

Lady Natsuki saw the face of the man look down at had stopped to look at her breasts.
"Um, dear. My face is up here." Lady Natsuki points to her face. "By doing that, I won't give you the job. That makes me think that you're some sick person. And it is hard work. Well, I must be going. I have some errands to run."
"That guy seemed more then interested in your breasts then the job." Kai thought to Lady Natsuki.
"Agreed."
Lady Tsunade
Lady Tsunade
Hokage
Hokage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsu Takeshi Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:47 pm

Katsu smiled then looked at her leaving, katsu ran after her, Katsu caught up with her"look im sorry i did that i dont know what came over me i guess i am perverted but so is most men" Katsu gasped for air, after that he walked off
Katsu Takeshi
Katsu Takeshi
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tsunade Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:58 pm

The man came back to tell her: "look im sorry i did that i dont know what came over me i guess i am perverted but so is most men." and he suddenly walked away.
"Well, that was weird." Lady Natsuki said and continued walking.
Lady Tsunade
Lady Tsunade
Hokage
Hokage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:16 am

Orochi was talking a walk around the village on this sunny day. He was just out enjoying the day, but he was mostly trying to get out of training for the day, since there was few students in the Academy there even less Genins around the village less so that Orochi didn't even have a team yet. So his days was filled with mostly training and doing E-rank mission for the villagers, but he had been looking for more to do with his days something that, dear he say, it include work. As he was lost in thought he came upon the bulletin board outside the Hokage building. With nothing better to do he began reading the board, he then came across the paper posting about a job offering. "hmm the Hokage looking for a Assistant.... well I doubt she would want to the help of a Genin, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask" he said to himself as he read. He had been in need of a job, something more then the E-mission to help pay the bills.
Orochi
Orochi
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 23
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tsunade Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:39 pm

Today was the big day. The interview. Well, hopefully that will at least get an interest in people because she really needs that job filled. Lady Natsuki sat in her nice, big and comfortable leather office chair. She waited and waited for that huge line that was supposed to be there outside her office.
Lady Tsunade
Lady Tsunade
Hokage
Hokage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:59 pm

Orochi was running from roof tops to roof top as he hurry to the Hokage building. He was in a hurry for he had over slep for the day, a habit he was trying to break. As he landed in front of the building he enter the stairs heading to the office. There where he saw for the first time the very large line that had grown from the Hokage office door to about all the way outside. "great! I can see this is going to be a long day" he said to himself as he got in line. After what felt like hours Orochi turn had come, He slow walk to the door and knock on it. He was not sure if he would even be the type of person that she was looking for, but he was always willing to give anything try, atlest once.
Orochi
Orochi
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tsunade Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:05 pm

Huff. Huff. Lady Natsuki was out of breath, more like her voice was going to explode. After interviewing all day, she has not found anyone she liked, yet. Hopefully there was this one person that could at least be her assistant. There was a knock on the door.
"Come in." She said. A young looking man walked in. He looked rather young being a assistant. Lady Natsuki stood up and put her hand out. "Hello. My name is Natsuki. But of course you already know who I am. What is your name, dear?"
Lady Tsunade
Lady Tsunade
Hokage
Hokage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Time for a new Assistant [open] Empty assistant

Post by Orochi Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:18 pm

Orochi walked in and bowed his head to the Hokage "I'm Orochi Nara ma". This was not his fisrt time seeing the Hokage, but this was the first time Orochi had even talk to the Hokage, so it made him a little happy that she was willing to even talk to him. Orochi stood by the door for a few secend before he slight shock his head coming out of his thinking and walk over the the Hokage desk and took her hand "it a real honor to meet you" said with a smile. He then took a step back and took a sit in a small chair infront of her desk. He kelp his face looking forward but he could not keep his eyes from jumping around looking over the office. A old Habit of a ninja he had, always like to know his area. "well I have came for the Interview for assistant job that I hear was open"
Orochi
Orochi
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiddershiner Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:52 pm

Fujino was passing by when she noticed her familiar Orochi and decided to sneak behind him. As usual she was prudent and she wasn't discovered. She followed him up to the kage's mansion where her office was located at. She continued following him and stood right out of the door as she listened to what he and the kage were saying, when she heard that the kage was looking indeed for an assistant, she then disappeared out of sight.

(don't talk about me, when orochi goes out ill knock :p)
Whiddershiner
Whiddershiner
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 39
Element : Lightning
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content