Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Spark or Flame? ((Private)) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Spark or Flame? ((Private)) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Spark or Flame? ((Private)) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Spark or Flame? ((Private)) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Spark or Flame? ((Private)) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Spark or Flame? ((Private)) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Spark or Flame? ((Private)) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spark or Flame? ((Private)) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Spark or Flame? ((Private)) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Spark or Flame? ((Private))

2 posters

Go down

Spark or Flame? ((Private)) Empty Spark or Flame? ((Private))

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:12 pm

The bustle along the walk-ways was slowly dying as it approached midnight, though they were still lit with strings of festive lights, and decorations. It was nearing winter in Kohonagukure, and Crater City was always the first to celebrate any holidays, in fact, it was known to hold the Leaf's famous festivals. A few couples lingered around the still opened shops, cuddling, and discussing gifts for eachother.

The woman's eyes traveled to a particular couple, they had a young child in their arms, they were a fairly young couple, but their eyes and very presence held pride and joy. Corners of her lips quirked up in a small smile at the site, but soon faltered. She could never smile at the site of children, because she had always dreamt of being a mother, and wasnt able to fufill her dream.

A violent chill went up her spine as she sat on the bench, staring blankly into the black sky, millions of tiny glinting stars spread acrossed like a blanket. The silk of her red kimono creasing, as slender arms peaked out of her lengthly sleeves, wrapping around her shoulders. Yes, it was cold, but it was a beautiful night.

Young couples soon left, returning with their loved ones to their warm cozy homes, while the woman still remained. Images of the young newborns she had seen at the hospital, the Medics never let her deliver, or assist in children cases, because they knew her secret. Kiriyomi Natsuke was not able to have children. Though, she had done it to herself, so she couldnt blame anyone else. She had been quite careless in training when she was younger.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 141
Element : Fire
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Spark or Flame? ((Private)) Left_bar_bleue100/100Spark or Flame? ((Private)) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Spark or Flame? ((Private)) Empty Re: Spark or Flame? ((Private))

Post by Keisai Abura Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:49 pm

Keisai trudged through the village with his head bent, thinking of nothing in particular. His mind was wandering through a bunch of different things, the most of which was the fact that he needed to get stronger, but even that thought was switched out by many others. He had only just recently returned from some mini adventure he had awhile ago through some big mission, so he had a lot of things to ponder. Things that had changed, things that hadnt, people that were gone, people that looked different now. Things like that. Then, he looked up for the sake of seeing where he was going, and then saw the things that were going on around him. He spotted numerous couples, oddling over each other. He sighed, how envious he was. He couldnt even get close to someone like that, it was a distraction to his purpose, to put it in the words of the Plagas. He shook his head, but then remembered something. That one woman, Kiri...something. She had a conversation with the Plagas awhile ago, and declared that it would spare her. But why? Thats what worried him. Then he started thinking about her a bit. For the most part, he was trying to remember her name, and what she looked like.

It was during these thoughts, when he was starting to aggravate himself, that he looked up, and saw her sitting on a bench. It was at the exact second that he remembered her name. "Kiriyomi" He whispered to himself. He was frozen on the spot for some reason, but he didnt know what that reason was. Then, he felt a lurching inside his body, pushing him forward. He had a sudden feeling that it was the Plagas pushing him forward, but he still didnt know. He started walking over to her slowly.
Keisai Abura
Keisai Abura
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 53
Location : With the parasites. No, I am NOT inside a cows belly!
Element : Water
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:13 pm

The sound of light footsteps overcame her ears, Kiri was an observant person, never one to put herself out there, just waiting patiently for someone to notice her existence. A familliar presence washed over her as she stiffened. 'A-Abura-kun..' she thought to herself.

The park.

Ever since that week, she had been on edge, not out of fear for the Plagas, but for if Keisai was mad at her, and if he had found out about the deal. Her heart couldnt help but pound, but at the same time, she felt warm around him. After many minutes of arguing in her mind, she looked over at him, her eyes sparkling but no smile.

There was no possible way she could force a smile without looking like a crazed murderer. She used to be able to smile, and put up a front whenever she felt depressed, and wanted to cry, but it had gotten severely hard as she got older.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Spark or Flame? ((Private)) Left_bar_bleue100/100Spark or Flame? ((Private)) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisai Abura Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:44 pm

Keisai's legs were starting to feel like rubber as he got closer, and when he thought he couldnt move without falling, they suddenly started moving on their own. He saw her sparkling eyes, but blank face, and that hindered his spirits. He could tell she was a little...jumpy tonight, but could also see that she was lonely. When he finally got over to her, he was standing directly in front. He gulped silently, not showing this to her however. He was just going to say hi, but he suddenly found himself bowing slowly and formally. "May I take this seat?" He also found himself automatically saying, gesturing to the empty spot besides her. What was up with him? All these things were happening against his will, however he did admit they were quite slick. He was completely dumbstruck though, unable to move of his own accord. Why was this happening? Maybe he would learn a little later on...
Keisai Abura
Keisai Abura
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:01 am

"May I take this seat?"

He was polite, he even bowed to her. " Y-You may.." she whispered, just loud enough for him to hear. Turning her attention away from him, she looked to the black skies again. It scared her..this feeling, but it wasnt threatening. Everytime she was around him, she felt stronger, and wasnt afraid.

Slender arms peeking out of the velvet sleeves, she rubbed the sides of her arms with her hands. It was a fairly heavy kimono, but the woman didnt recieve very good circulation, in any part of her body. " I hate it.." she whispered to him, though her eyes were locked on the sky. " I hate feeling scared, but scared of what..? "

Kiriyomi turned back to him, letting her arms fall limp to her sides, her dark orbs brimming with tears. She was truly confused, and frightened.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisai Abura Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:23 am

"Thank you" He said softly, and sat down besides her. The second he sat down, everything was suddenly cleared. He wasnt anxious anymore, and he wasnt doing anything automatically. He felt confident and in full control of his body. She looked up at the sky, and said something he could barely catch. He too, then looked up at the sky. He was silent a moment, just thinking, and enjoying his freedom around her. "Fright" He muttered quietly, his eyes now closed. "Something everyone experiences. Perhaps the future is what your afraid of. I know I am." He sighed, and looked down at her. She had started crying a little at her own confusion. "I cant tell you what exactly" He bit his bottom lip, starting to hesitate a little again. He had been thinking a lot of things about her since he had started on his walk, and he suddenly found himself drawn to her. He didnt understand why though. It wasnt there, and then it was. "Maybe, if your willing to allow me, I can help you find out what. Its the least I can do..." He looked at her with a small sliver of hope in his eye. He wanted to get close to this person, but for reasons still unknown
Keisai Abura
Keisai Abura
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:41 am

"Fright..Something everyone experiences. Perhaps the future is what your afraid of. I know I am."

"Maybe, if your willing to allow me, I can help you find out what. Its the least I can do..."

" Kei..sai..-kun.." she breathed. Her mouth opened, as if to say something, then closed quickly. He was close enough to where she could lean on him, and so she did. Silky head of honey-brunette hair leaned lightly on his shoulder, as the woman smiled to herself. " If the future holds anything for me.." she started suddenly. " I..hope you're with me."
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisai Abura Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:05 am

Keisai smiled absentmindedly when she leaned on his shoulder. Things were starting to look good. As she leaned on him, he felt a small spark go off in him. He closed his eyes and smiled even bigger as he leaned his head gently on top of hers. He found his arm slithering behind her, and wrapping around her waist, bringing her into a one arm hug. He could tell she was feeling lonely, and he wanted to make her feel comforted. He sighed happily before responding. "You know" He said slowly and warmly. "I hope I am too. Your quite an amazing woman. I'm happy I'm getting to know you." He paused, thinking carefully about his next words. He was unsure about his complete feelings for her, so he had to figure them out. He finally decided that he would tread on unsteady ground. "I would also like to get to know you more." There, he said it. It was completely true though, now that he thought about it. She was very interesting, and he was finding himself more and more attracted to her, despite anything that made her different from anyone else.
Keisai Abura
Keisai Abura
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:15 pm

Her eyes widened slightly as he spoke. "You know...I hope I am too. Your quite an amazing woman. I'm happy I'm getting to know you." She let out a warm laugh as she looked up to him. " Amazing, ne? " she said, as though she was unsure. "T-That's something I should be saying about you." she muttered quietly, her cheeks blending to a deep red. " A-Arigatou..Keisai-kun."

Kiriyomi tensed as she felt his arm wrapping around her waist, she waited a moment, then she relaxed, placing her head softly on his chest. It was quite an interesting sight to behold if you knew the woman. You could usually see her hiding from friendships, and affections. "I would also like to get to know you more."

" I-I would like that..very much." she whispered. Though, she wasnt entirely sure how she felt at the moment, she knew they both felt something, even if they werent sure what it was. It was there, and stronger than ever.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down