Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Ramen ((Kyogi)) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Ramen ((Kyogi)) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Ramen ((Kyogi)) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Ramen ((Kyogi)) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Ramen ((Kyogi)) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Ramen ((Kyogi)) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Ramen ((Kyogi)) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ramen ((Kyogi)) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Ramen ((Kyogi)) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Ramen ((Kyogi))

2 posters

Go down

Ramen ((Kyogi)) Empty Ramen ((Kyogi))

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:21 am

Kiri was at Ichiraku's, a light smile took her lips, she hadnt ate here since her childhood years. Her mother always detested this place, saying that they deep fried everything they served to their customers. A soft warm laugh escaped her throat at the memory of when her mother had actually angered the management enough, they were banned from the stand. Her mother was a strong-willed, opinionated woman, something that Kiri would never be, at least in her mind. Faint, almost mute, nervous tapping could be heard, in a rythm of sorts. It was the woman's slender fingers on the smooth silk suface of her light pink kimono.

She sat in her wheelchair, her height below the stools. Kiriyomi was very physically capable in many things, but she hadnt yet to grasp how to transfer from her wheelchair to things of severly different heights. A glass bowl sat in front of her, placed on her lap. It was empty. She had many choices for her selection of ramens, she just couldnt seem to choose.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 141
Element : Fire
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Ramen ((Kyogi)) Left_bar_bleue100/100Ramen ((Kyogi)) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Ramen ((Kyogi)) Empty Re: Ramen ((Kyogi))

Post by Kyogi Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:40 am

Kyogi walked into the Ramen shop. His belly was rumbling something terrible. He almost grimaced as strong scent hit his nostrils. "Get me two bowls of ramen please," he said to the big man standing behind the counter. He laid down his Yen and waited for his food.

But from his peripherals he saw an extremely attractive women. She looked about his age at that. But he remembered her from somewhere he believed. He got up and walked over to her. "Chuunin Kiriyomi right?" His eyes veered towards the wheelchair she was in. He decided not to comment.
Kyogi
Kyogi
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 34
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Ramen ((Kyogi)) Left_bar_bleue900/900Ramen ((Kyogi)) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:53 am

Kiri looked up as she heard her name, her clouded eyes widened slightly. She hadnt seen him before, but how did he know her? The only thing that came to her mind was from all they moving about she had been doing over the past few weeks, and she had always been distinguished by her wheelchair.

After a moment of staring blankly at the man, she straightened. " H-Hai." Raising a slender hand, she moved some stray honey-brunette, strands, curling them behind her left ear. " M-May I help you? "

((OOC: Sorry its so short))
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogi Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:04 am

Kyogi smiled. "Don't be alarmed. I was just merely seeking company. I am Kyogi Uchiha at your service." Kyogi proceeded to take a seat next to her. "I'm a Jounin if your wondering. Its one my things to try and remember all the Shinobi in the village. Thats why you looked familiar."
Kyogi
Kyogi
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:24 am

She nodded, her childish demeanor returning as she grinned sheepishly. " Uchiha-sama.." she said aloud, her eyes immediately sparked with curiosity. 'Sharingan..' Was all that went through her mind. " You must..be honored." she spoke as she looked up to him, and into his eyes, with a warm smile. " To be born into such a respected Clan."
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogi Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:35 am

"Yes I am. Its not that bad once you get used to the high expectations and death defying training regimes," he said grinning. The man came to the side of the counter where he gave Kyogi two steaming bowls of ramen. He thanked the man and he immediately began to devour the food as soon as he grabbed the chopsticks. He stopped suddenly and looked to the girl. "I'm sorry for my manners. I'm terribly hungry from training those Genin all day. Works quite an appetite." He sat up a little bit and looked directly into her eyes. Smiling all the time.
Kyogi
Kyogi
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:35 pm

Kiriyomi let out a warm laugh. " That's quite alright, Uchiha-sama..No need to apologize." she told him, that same smile never leaving her lips. She took a thoughtful look for a moment, then softly placed her yen next to Kyogi, ordering another bowl. " Incase you want more.." she explained kindly. " You dont have to eat it."

Several minutes passed, before the man behind the counter placed another steaming hot bowl of ramen infront of the Jounin. Without looking at him, she started talking. " Teaching and Training children to become great Ninja..can be tiring.." she began. " But, it gives you a reason to wake up each morning." she spoke, turning to look at him, a sense of pride in her aura. " To know that you're contributing to the village, and giving these young children dreams.." she continued, but as she spoke, her smile faltered, and her eyes became moist. Her love for children showed as if she was radiating, but there was a deep sadness evident, but still underneath her happiness.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogi Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:07 pm

The steaming bowl of ramen lay in front of Kyogi, slightly obstructing his sight for a second. But through that he could see and sense a sudden sadness that flared for a second when Kiri spoke about the children. Then it disappeared behind her still happiness. I wonder... "Yes you are quite right. As Shinobi before us and after us, we are needed to teach and to protect the village from people who tend this and our world damage."

He demolished the bowl of ramen and pushed it aside where he could now talk plainly with the Chuunin. He chanced another glance at the wheelchair. "What happened to you.."
Kyogi
Kyogi
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:43 pm

Kiriyomi just smiled as he continued to glance at her chair. " Listen, Uchiha-sama..There is absolutely nothing wrong in asking a simple question." she spoke softly, laughing. She backed away from under the stand, turning to face him fully. " I was born like this." she explained, " It's aggitating that I am not able to completely become a Shinobi of this village, but I do things in my own way." she said, a bright grin on her face. It was kind of like talking to one of her students, they were always afraid to ask about her condition.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyogi Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:58 pm

Kyogi nodded. "Well I'm sorry to hear that. But haven't you tried to cure your condition." The Uchiha was not sure of the cause and effect of what happened to her. But there was a new medical ninja within the village that might be of some assistance to her matter...just maybe...
Kyogi
Kyogi
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:30 pm

Her eyes wavered at his statement. "..But haven't you tried to cure your condition?" A light smile of remembrace fell acrossed her face, it wasnt the first time she was asked that infamous question. " I-It's not something that can be cured, and it's not something that can get better, only stay the same, or gradually get worse." she whispered lowly. " I have tried, I am a volunteer medic at the Hospital here in Kohonagukure." she spoke as kindly as she could, looking up to him again.
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down