Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
It's simply LuluShakala. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
It's simply LuluShakala. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
It's simply LuluShakala. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
It's simply LuluShakala. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
It's simply LuluShakala. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
It's simply LuluShakala. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
It's simply LuluShakala. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's simply LuluShakala. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
It's simply LuluShakala. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

It's simply LuluShakala.

3 posters

Go down

It's simply LuluShakala. Empty It's simply LuluShakala.

Post by Selena Mizuki Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:18 pm

-But seldom do these words ring true when I'm constantly failing you.

So you all noticed [you better have] my day, week, month, etc. long absence, and it can't be helped. Obviously, school is keeping me busy enough, and with after school activities and such, there's really no time for computer time. At first, my mom had prohibited the computer use during weekdays, but I see now that it's reasonable.

I'll still be on weekends, but my love for the computer has faded, and seldom I RP anymore. Well, I never do these days. My mojo and creativity has been all drained, and it's a sign, I guess. Yeah, I am lazy to start RPing again, and I still want to keep my marks up. Of course, I'll have to give up my RPs, but it's for school, not anything like drugs or any other illegal substances. Or just illegal items, etc.

Anyways, I am finished with RPing [for now] so I'd rather not have "wanna RP?" invitations from any of you [not that I did before.. -tear- hahahahaha, jk.] for my benefit, and for my marks. I can't afford to get lost in RPing during this month, and especially when exams are nearing. And I don't want to have the stress of owing someone posts near Christmas time; I'm already stressed out enough as it is.

What I'm trying to say with all due respect, is leave me alone. :] To those who have my email and/or cell#, feel free to bother, but I'd rather not have to delete countless PMs from random members. Love you all, but the craving to kick your asses come when my inbox is flooded. :/

I will try to be active in the chat, but either my timing, or the site, but it's been dead for days when I'm online. Yeah, you guys are probably with your school work and who knows what else. And weekends are always lonely, just like the old ingoo. I remember having a spaz attack on Toten, because he was the only one online on a Saturday night.. -facepalm-

So, goodbye for now, and I wish all of you luck in the future, and in school.

LOVE. AMOUR. 사랑. <3
It's simply LuluShakala. Hundw2
Selena Mizuki
Selena Mizuki
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 36
Element : Wind
Element #2 : Water
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
It's simply LuluShakala. Left_bar_bleue100/100It's simply LuluShakala. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

It's simply LuluShakala. Empty Re: It's simply LuluShakala.

Post by Yun Disukai Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:08 am

Yea, i felt the same way at a point, then something'll hit ya, you'll see ;D

Anyway,
Much Loves Ttys~!
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 534
Element : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
It's simply LuluShakala. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000It's simply LuluShakala. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://www.dystopia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:59 pm

*sad* all right then, good luck.
another member lost.....for now....
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Not Approved

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
It's simply LuluShakala. Left_bar_bleue100/100It's simply LuluShakala. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum