Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Site begins to die off........... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Site begins to die off........... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Site begins to die off........... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Site begins to die off........... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Site begins to die off........... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Site begins to die off........... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Site begins to die off........... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Site begins to die off........... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Site begins to die off........... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Site begins to die off...........

+12
zamaxis
Ombra
xoxKitKat
Yun Disukai
Selena Mizuki
Saruno Kazura
Daedalus
Kyogi
Fijek
Last Temptation
Ave Uchiha
The Snake God
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Site begins to die off........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Site begins to die off...........

Post by The Snake God Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:17 pm

I have atopic in the demon village I just started where (I hope she returns) I and my akatsuki partner are attacking the village and attempting 2 over take it. Open
The Snake God
The Snake God
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Site begins to die off........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Site begins to die off...........

Post by Saruno Kazura Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:24 pm

Gabriale Kyro wrote:Alright well lets see Saruno your a admin correct? If so thats all we need to keep this site alive. Secondly we need at least one maybe 2 mods. Secondly being the only "active" people we should possibly RP 2 gether for the time being till a resolution can occur

Okay, for one, i am NOT an Admin, i am simply a mod, but i wish i was an admin, but i'm not saying taht i want to be, i just like being Kage. And yes, i should be making stuff in the village, but there is like only 3 people there. People are only interested in Konoha and being a missing nin... o.o
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura
Kazekage
Kazekage

Number of posts : 311
Location : .:;:. A place in the Darkness, finding a Purpose in life .:;:.
Element : Lightning
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Site begins to die off........... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Site begins to die off........... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

http://shadowtsukiyomi.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snake God Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:47 pm

Yes thats true, be never the less we can keep this site alive I know it.
The Snake God
The Snake God
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:14 pm

Why are you all attacking Saruno? He's been commited to the site and ya'll are blaming him for its inactivity and saying its his job to keep it moving? There are only THREE members of Sunagakure. He doesn't have much to work with. Lady T, not being on has greatly affected this site. We have no administration to keep it moving. The only people on are members and moderators, and we don't have much power. So you all should stop pointing the finger and realize, that its everyone's fault.

I am not active here; and I have the job as a moderator. But that does not mean you should be attacking me for my irresponsibility. I have a life like 90% of us do, so please don't expect everyone to be on. ~
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 466
Element : Water
Element #2 : Fire
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Site begins to die off........... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Site begins to die off........... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snake God Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:54 pm

Im not attacking u or any one. I made this thread originaly to show that every one has begun to become inactive and to make an attempt to re kindle the site. So as I said we can keep this site alive. I knw we can guys!
The Snake God
The Snake God
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiddershiner Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:25 pm

okay got an idea... how about a mass transportation to sand? as konoha's kage is "out of order"... ohh and i didnt attack you saru back there, i was just making a point... sorry if i sounded like attacking you ;p

or...

we could all just find/create a new website with an active administrate based on more then one person administrator.... im guessing thats is the main reason why narutor didn't fall when it had soul/okibi...
Whiddershiner
Whiddershiner
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:03 pm

Ok. I know I am not a MAJOR part of this conversation, but I am a member. So I have something to add on.

We should make a new site based on this but with a few better differences. Thats if we all agree on this motive.

We could make a good plot line, and advertise this site somehow. We could make a button to put in our siggys in different sites.

Oh and to my first suggestion, We should elect 2 or 3 admins to make the new site and transfer things over.

Comment please.

Suki
B Ranked Missing-Ninja
B Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 28
Element : Wind
Element #2 : Lightning
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Site begins to die off........... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Site begins to die off........... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiddershiner Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:40 pm

similar idea to mine ^^ but yeah i agree, i know some designing and stuff...
Whiddershiner
Whiddershiner
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:00 pm

And i also how to set the structure and what not

Suki
B Ranked Missing-Ninja
B Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashi Hyuuga Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:49 pm

Ehhh

POINTLESS!!!

I'll make Ez get on and make Saruno and John admins and they can choose mods
Hashi Hyuuga
Hashi Hyuuga
S Ranked Missing-Ninja
S Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saruno Kazura Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:05 pm

Mauro, we already have a topic for that, and soon, hopefully Ez or Lady T will get on and make at least one of us admins. Hopefully. ^^;
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura
Kazekage
Kazekage

Number of posts : 311
Location : .:;:. A place in the Darkness, finding a Purpose in life .:;:.
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Site begins to die off........... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Site begins to die off........... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

http://shadowtsukiyomi.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriyomi Natsuke Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:05 pm

I want to help as much as I can. However, I am in a tough situation as of today, and probably for several more months. I can only access the internet *mostly* on the weekends, thanks again to the wonderful economy.

~Sakuya
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Kiriyomi Natsuke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 141
Element : Fire
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2