Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Invasion of the Summons EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Invasion of the Summons EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Invasion of the Summons EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Invasion of the Summons EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Invasion of the Summons EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Invasion of the Summons EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Invasion of the Summons EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Invasion of the Summons EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Invasion of the Summons EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Invasion of the Summons

2 posters

Go down

Invasion of the Summons Empty Invasion of the Summons

Post by The Snake God Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:29 pm

((This topic is opened to any Akatsuki who wishs to assist me in this invasion. My char is originaly from this country and now has returned to take it over. If any one would like to assist me in doing so may post here. I will wait up to one week befor editing this post to contain my acctual post as I begin the invasion))
The Snake God
The Snake God
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Invasion of the Summons Empty Re: Invasion of the Summons

Post by Matsutake Hida Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:29 am

((I'll assist you with pleasure, as I have little to do on this forum anyway. Smile I'll edit this post into a fitting one once you have editting yours in a week.))

Matsutake Hida
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snake God Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:31 pm

Gabriale was shown standing on a cliff's edge over looking the vast village known as the Demon Village. A large castel stood off in the distance. The sun was begining to rise just behind it creating a magnificant sight.

Gabriale began to think of his time as a child here in the village. How he dread every moment of it. For now it was time to tkae leadership of the village by force. For now it was time to expand his power for the akatsuki. With this village under his command ment one thing, one step closer to leadership of the akatsuki and enough power that close to know one could touch him.

As Gabriale began ot search through his book of many summons he noticed his fellow akatsuki comming up on his right. With the aid of another akatsuki taking over this village should be easy. Granted the shinobe of the village would attempt to put up a resistance against the piar, but knowing most of the village and its secrets Gabriale knew they could still take it. Knowing they would attempt to save the Village leaders life by taking the king through various secret tunnles Gabriale began to plan for a way to counter this. "Good to see you have arrived" Gabriale simply stated in his deep dark masculine voice.
The Snake God
The Snake God
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutake Hida Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 am

One small step placed Hidas tender body next to the more musclular one of het Akatsuki partner for the upcoming fight. "I wouldnt want to miss a thing", her soft voice said with the usual tone of entertainment hidden inside her words. "I was dying for some action, Akatsuki hasent made a move for ages". She moved her feet left and right through the dusty soil of the cliff they were standing on to find herself a comfortable and balanced position. As she did so, she cast a look over the village she assumed should be the Demon Village they were about to raid. "The Demon Village eh? I suppose you want to take through some sort of plan before we raid it?", she muttered as she stuck her finger in her mouth and held it up high in the air to check which direction the wind was blowing.

"Northeast", she muttered more to herself then to Gabriale as she put her hand back down. She took a moment to think through possible ways to attack the village, and then turned to Gabriale again. "If you dont mind me throwing in my own opinion, I'd suggest we place ourself on the cliff over there", she said as she pointed to a cliff slightly ahead of them. "It would cause the wind to blow in our backs, allowing me to unleash a sleeping spore and use the wind to carry it towards the village, putting its inhabitants to sleep. The remaining shinobi smart enough to avoid the spores effect will with no doubt be outnumbered by your summons, granting as the obvious upperhand. And even IF more shinobi then expected manage to avoid the spores effect, I have a little trick up my sleeve that will outnumber them for sure." As she said these words she put a questioning tone on the word "sleeping". She supposed Gabriale would be wanting to keep the major part of the village alive when they were planning to take over, but she could be wrong. He was in charge of this operation and would decide whatever would happen.

Matsutake Hida
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snake God Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:14 pm

Gabriale observed Hida as she walked up in all her radiance. Turning to great her his long trench coach flowed in the wind. Noticing this and the thought rate at which Hida formed the plan of attack using the wind trajectory and such was amazing. Still wearing his large round straw hat that covered much of his mask, Gabriale looked up at her from his sitting position. Rising he began to speak. "I think your plane will be sufficent. I suspect much of the village will still be awake however. Not only are these Good Shinobe but they will attempt to protect others as well. Most importantly the Royal Gaurd, and other various soilders. " He siad with his Dark Deep voice. "Let us move into position."

Upon reaching the correct postion Gabriale sat Indian style facing the Village. "Time has come for retubution of this village. So little mercy as we create this full scale war." Gabriale blurted out with a hint of a maniacal twist. Laying his book out unfolded infront of him he waited. Wating for the events to begin to unfold.

((Haha sorry for the short subpar post))
The Snake God
The Snake God
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Matsutake Hida Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:52 am

"Alrighty then, lets get this thing going. You doubtlessly know more of this village then I do, and if you say a lot of people are going to avoid the spores, so be it. It cant hurt to try anyway", Hida muttered as she formed a couple of handseals. Within moment a huge mushroom, of about one and a half time Hidas own size, had risen from the dry ground of the trench they were standing in. It rocked back and forth a couple of times and unleashed a large, red cloud of tiny spores, that were gently carried away with the wind moments later. Hida nodded approvingly as she watched the red cloud float towards the village. Then she turned to Gabriale again, only just noticing the large book in front of him. "Had any specific summons in mind yet", she asked out of both curiousity and boredom. It would took the spore at least a couple of minutes to settle properly, meaning they would have to wait a short while before rushing in. Watching what creatures that book would bring forth seemed to be a good way to kill time for Hida, as well as knowing her allies strength might prove usefull in the upcoming battle.

Technique used:
Name: Matsutake Ryuu: Nemurigusuri (Matsutake Style: Sleeping Drug)
Element: Neutral
Description: After forming the needed handseals, the user can cause a fairly large mushroom to rise from the ground anywhere near him. This mushroom will shake itself and unleash a red cloud of spores. Any person breathing these spores falls asleep in a moment, varying from several seconds to a minute (depending on their concentration and fysical circumstances). The sleep lasts for about 2 hours, and causes no further harm.

Matsutake Hida
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down