Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Meeting with the leader. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Meeting with the leader. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Meeting with the leader. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Meeting with the leader. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Meeting with the leader. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Meeting with the leader. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Meeting with the leader. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meeting with the leader. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Meeting with the leader. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Meeting with the leader.

2 posters

Go down

Meeting with the leader. Empty Meeting with the leader.

Post by The Snake God Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:34 pm

Gabriale stood over look a vast forest on top a cliff. He was thinking of his freinds in the leaf. He was thinking of all the kind faces taht greeted him daily. Then a sudden vision of seeing them all burn. Blood stained on the walls. Gabriale watched in thrid person as he saw a sword raise up. It look familiar. As he pondered this the figure hold ing the sword turned slightly to show a potion of his face. A look ot terror flashed accros his face. 'Its me?' Gabriale thought as he reconized the sword to be his. The sword was brought down slashing care takers that took Gabriale in when he transfered to the leaf. They cared for him and gave his shelter. Why would he do this? As he pondered this blood shot out and stained the walls near by. Unknowingly a smile came accros Gabriale's face. As this occured Gabriale shot back to reality as a figure approached Gabriale. "Welcome master." Gabriale siad as he knelt to one knee to show respect to the man he honnored and charished.
The Snake God
The Snake God
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Meeting with the leader. Empty Re: Meeting with the leader.

Post by Ben Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:55 pm

The earth cracked as Kujo took each step, he wore his collar above his nose, hiding half of his face. His hands clenched in fists tightly making a cracking sound and slowly reopening, doing that again a few times. His eye stared down as he looked at the new recruit. Even if he wasn't kneeling down, Gabriale still was almost 3 feet shorter than him. "Ahh. I've been expecting you, Gabriale. It is an honor to finally get a chance and talk to you. It appears to great honor that you welcome me with praise. But as of now we must talk about important matters." The leader said, in a deep, solemn tone..

Kujo looked off into the distance as he paused, looking back down at Gabriale he put stared at him and Kujo put his hand up, doing a one-handed sign. Nothing happened and Kujo put his hand back down, "I summoned you today to help me in created the powers that our great master, Nagato or as you probably have heard legends about him, Pein. I have a jutsu quite similar to his, though it requires weeks of work and takes two to perform. You must help me with this," Kujo paused as a sharp scraping of metal noise occured, behind the kneeling Gabriale, was a large clone of Kujo who stood their with two kunai, "Or you will die, among this high cliff and have your body sacrificed for me to use."
Ben
Ben
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Number of posts : 44
Element : Earth
Element #2 : Earth

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Meeting with the leader. Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Meeting with the leader. Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snake God Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:20 pm

Gabriale took in the simple statur of his now leader. He was a very tall man. Gabriale absorbed each word he spoke carfully. Befor the clone was summoned Gabriale rose. His hat tip forward enough to cover most of his face. You could barley tell he wore a mask. His long black trench coat was opened showing his armour plated chest. As Kujo paused in his talking Gabriale took notice. Being the briliant tactical thinker he was Gabriale began to ponder what he was doing. The few seconds that passed was more than enough time for Gabriale to peice together what was going on. 'The hightened elevated pattern in his last few words..Thats enough to give it away.' Gabriale thought as a screcing metal sound occured behind him. When the first wave of sound hit his ear Gabriale went into action. He leapt up into the air doing a back flip. Gracefully landing on the shoulders of the clone just as it appeared. "Kujo....Loyalty is of the highest importance to me. I can say this. You have my loyalty and life. I am here at your command sir. Do what you will of me. Think of me nothing more than your right hand man." Gabriale said with a slight bow of the head.
The Snake God
The Snake God
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:47 pm

Kujo smiled and with his subordinate, he quickly made the clone walk away from the cliff and to a wider area. Here he quickly got rid of his old clone and created 3 more. The three clones stood in a triangular formation and Kujo stood on the opposite angle of one, making a circle/square. They each began to do a long string of hand signs at the same exact time. A glowing circle surrounded the 4 as they kept doing hand signs they stopped, bit their finger and placed in onto the ground wiping the blood in a circular formation. Soon a circle of different design grew under each of them. They stood back up and at the same time did a fighting stance and held it in place. "My student, come and with your your own blood create 4 marks where the bodies shall be created!"

Kujo watched as Gabriale did so and he moved back, Kujo got rid of the 3 clones and they appeared in the 3 inner circles along with Kujo, on the out ring, 4 other clones stood in the spots of Kujo and his old clones. The out ring clones held the stance and Kujo and his inner circle clones placed their left hand in the air. A beam of chakra shot up and covered over the four inner ones and the outer ones placed their hands up creating four seperate beams of chakra on the outside. Kujo quickly stood in the center and the 3 inner clones stood in a triangular shape around him. The 5 chakra beams grouped together in the center and they all hit Kujo with one giant blast. While his chakra was being increased by thousands he quickly did hand signs, faster than many could do it. It looked as he did 100 hand signs. Soon, all the clones went back into the ground and three beams of chakra shot out of the ground.

Three unconscious bodies, that looked like Kujo, but had different appearances floated up. The chakra beams disappeared and the bodies fell, but remain afloat in mid air a few inches off the ground. Kujo stopped and walked away. The summoning circle disappeared and his three new bodies lay there, a few inches off the ground, in mid air. "It will take a week or two for they to become alive with each of them have a different set of powers. For now, they must be preserved." He stated and he clapped his hands and the bodys sunk under the ground, though everything was normal as nothing happened. "Good, we have that done. Now, with that jutsu complete we have one less matter to attend to. What else, would you like to talk about, my student."
Ben
Ben
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

Number of posts : 44
Element : Earth
Element #2 : Earth

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Meeting with the leader. Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Meeting with the leader. Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snake God Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:56 pm

((Shit thats a nice long post ben lol, this one is a bit shorter))

"That is mighty impressive. Word will not leave this area of what has transpiered. Any 'travlers that pas by wont even get the chance to snoop around this area." Gabriale began in his deep raspy voice. He walked over to Kujo standing by his side. Even his 'tall hight of 6'6" seemed to be towered by Kujo's impressivly tall stature. "Master. Kujo. What are our actions from here? Is the rumor true that all the bijuu's were resealed and hidden off in far distant lands? This ring." Gabriale said as he held the akatsuki ring he was given up. " What is the purpose of possesing this ring?" He questioned
The Snake God
The Snake God
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down