Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed.. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed.. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed.. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed.. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed.. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed.. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed.. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed.. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed.. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed..

4 posters

Go down

Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed.. Empty Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed..

Post by Ketiou Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:21 pm

Wow.
I really thought you guys are better then this.
Segregating all members of onegoo JUST because you don't fancy the site?
Seriously, I'm surprised at you guys.
I don't like some sites around but I don't say that they cant join because they are from that site.

Remember guys you are trying to make this a rp haven, a nice soft relaxing rping environment.
But all this Drama about a certain event that is not even that big of a deal and your making huge massive claims about just because your angry.
So your going to just exclude all those who are from a different site that you don't like, just because you don't like how it is run?
Hmm thats kinda like, say for instance, California doesn't like how Texas is run.
But does that mean that they don't let anyone from Texas to come live or visit in there state?
No.
Here I try and make a treaty with each sites, and want to help out advertise this site and make it bigger then it is, and here is the thanks I get?
This is sad.
I really thought you guys are better then this.
More mature.
But this is like pouting..!
Get over it.
Please.
Its one thing. Don't just jump to conclusions just because you dislike one thing that someone does from some site.
It's like, Russia and America. Sure they don't get along that well, but just because russia invaded georgia doesnt mean we are going to go nuke them?
Sad behavior.
All I want is peace and relaxation on here.
Not a place where you can go gossip and rant about how you hate onegoo.
Seriously do we do that to you?
Do you ever see us having a rant topic saying "Oh I hate beyond, it sucks and lady t is stupid blah blah blah"
No cause we respect you guys.
We respect your site as you should ours.
If you don't that is fine but at least give some respect, its only necessary.
So really, if you want to have a great thriving site, don't burn bridges so fast, you may need them in the future.
Now I'm not mad, or bitter about this and I still love and appreciate this site and all the members on it.
But I would just like to see a change of thought.
Just a better solution to the problem.
That is all.
Enjoyness!~

Ketiou!~

Ketiou
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed.. Empty Re: Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed..

Post by Foot+Prints Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:26 pm

I dont think we really care if they feel like Hating. If they feel like they wanna join then the can Leave all problems from Onegoo behing and dont come on here to try and disrespect LT in anyways or else its a MF war! lol
JK but to get to the point Leave all onegoo situation and problem behind or away from this forum or else you welcome to Get The F out.
Foot+Prints
Foot+Prints
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 223
Element : Wind
Element #2 : Fire
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed.. Left_bar_bleue100/100Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed.. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.narutop.ingoo.us

Back to top Go down

Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed.. Empty Re: Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed..

Post by Yun Disukai Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:29 pm

Wow Oh My Fucking God, You can't just Drop it can you? CAN YOU? YOU hAVE TO KEEP IT FUCKING GOING.

If anyone's creating damn Drama its YOU. Your the one Going around crying about things. WHICH CREATES DRAMA.

This was an RP haven, and Ranting is a way to get rid of Anger, so posting a Rant is one way to Keep it that way but all you do is take it WAYYY TOO Seriously as i have stated SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE. If you can't take it then seriously you shouldn't be the one on this site.

I am not TRYING TO SEGREGATE ANYONE who ever is feeding you that BULL SHIT you need to go Shove some Q-tips Up your Ears and Wax your Brain!

I RANTED, THAT Is WHAT I DID.
Constructive Critizism with Hostility, Scrub your Brain and Twist your Logic because right now, both of those are flawed. If you have a problem i'd be glad to chat with YOU KET, and no one else because everyone else is being a complete Douche about it, so please, MSN me whenever, i'd gladly talk to you.

Thanks for CONTINUING THE DRAMA
-Dreamslayer
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 534
Element : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed.. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed.. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://www.dystopia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketiou Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:35 pm

Its not you Ds.
Its these comments

This site is Lt's, "beyond the shinobi" one of a few sites that I am a proud member of, not onegoo if you are onegoo get the F Off

WHY IS DCP A MEMBER?!?!

GO STICK TO ONEGOO!!

That is what made me bring up this issue.

Ketiou
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tsunade Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:35 pm

By creating this thread, you are causing more drama, I do have to say because people are going to be debating this and that. Pissing off one another. So...

TOPIC LOCKED!
Lady Tsunade
Lady Tsunade
Hokage
Hokage

Number of posts : 63
Element : Water
Element #2 : Fire
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed.. Left_bar_bleue100/100Shocked Surprised and Dissapointed.. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://beyondtheshinobi.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum