Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
star gazing and dreaming(open) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
star gazing and dreaming(open) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
star gazing and dreaming(open) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
star gazing and dreaming(open) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
star gazing and dreaming(open) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
star gazing and dreaming(open) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
star gazing and dreaming(open) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
star gazing and dreaming(open) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
star gazing and dreaming(open) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

star gazing and dreaming(open)

2 posters

Go down

star gazing and dreaming(open) Empty star gazing and dreaming(open)

Post by zamaxis Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:43 pm

Zamaxis sat under a tree in the park and looked up at the sky. It was dark and the stars were all shining bright in the sky. He layed on his back and sighed. It was a little boring around here and not much was going on. He drew a kuni and fliped it in his hands while he stared up at the stars and wondered what the future had in store for him. His past was full of hate and death and he hoped that his future would be better. He closed his eyes and it started to rain around him, a cause of his kekkie gekkie. The rain drops fell on his cheeks as he layed in the grass and contuied to flip the kuni in his hand.
zamaxis
zamaxis
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 49
Element : Water
Element #2 : Fire
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
star gazing and dreaming(open) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000star gazing and dreaming(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

star gazing and dreaming(open) Empty Re: star gazing and dreaming(open)

Post by Orochi Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:17 pm

Orochi was out taking a walk out around the Leaf Village. The night rian was chilly on his face face, but his love for the rain cause him to walk the path in the park. As came apond a tree on the side of the path Orochi could see someone laying under a tree. Orochi sigh a little he was bored and hope talking to someone may help him get over his boren. "How about this rain, came out of nowhere" Orochi said as he slowly walk over to where the man was laying.
Orochi
Orochi
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 23
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
star gazing and dreaming(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100star gazing and dreaming(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by zamaxis Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:21 am

zamaxis looked up from his spot as the boy walked up. he glanced at the boy and figrued he was younger than himself. "umm...sorry about the rain, just felt in the mood for it." he didnt know if this boy realized it was zamaxis that made it rain, but it didnt matter, he was just glad to have someone to talk to."so im gussing your a genin by your looks, am i right?" asked zamaxis as he sat up and wiped some water from his face. he gently countiued to flip around the kuni as he looked at the boy.
zamaxis
zamaxis
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
star gazing and dreaming(open) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000star gazing and dreaming(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:16 pm

Orochi smile as he use his thumb to point at his headband around his neck "Yeah I'm one of the few genin around here" said as he watch the man. He havn't seen the man around before, but then again it was a big village "I'm Orochi of the Nara clan" he said "and what you mean sorry about the rain?"
Orochi
Orochi
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
star gazing and dreaming(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100star gazing and dreaming(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by zamaxis Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:22 pm

zamaxis smiled at the boy as the rain stopped."im of the raidon clan, we have the ability to change the weather at any time, and i kinda felt like some rain." he was standing at this point and was looking over the boy, trying to see if any talent was within this young boy."so how long have you been a genin?" asked zamaxis as he leaned his back aginst the tree.
zamaxis
zamaxis
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:42 pm

Orochi watch as the rain just stop as if someone just turn it off "wow! now that something I would like to know how to do" said as he look back the man "I been a one for a few months now" said as he move a hand over his face and head, as his hand move over his face the water on it slowly started to disappear along with the water on his head "you know I'm not to bad when it come to water myself" said holding his hand out with a small ball of water in it.
Orochi
Orochi
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by zamaxis Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:47 pm

zamaxis looked at the boy with a smile."that was cool" the ball of water burst in orochis face."im skilled at water styles to." said zamaxis as he pulled out a rag and handed it to the boy."yea, i been jounin for about a year, its weird how i havent seen you around the village before."zamaxis sat and pulled out a pear from his pouch and ate it."hmmmm..this good pear...you want one?" he reached in his pouch to grab another pear.
zamaxis
zamaxis
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:00 pm

"umm yeah sure" Orochi said as he reach out for a pear, after he warp the water from his face with the rag "yeah with no team they got me doing mostly E-ranks mission or I'm just training all day long, it a real drag" he said as he started to warp the pear a little "but then again I uselly have a chuunin yelling at me for one of my many panks I play around, it the only thing to do beside work or training around here" he said looking at the pear with a smile before taking a bit of the pear.
Orochi
Orochi
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by zamaxis Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:04 pm

"well it has been real slow around here latly. look if i here about anything or am sent on something do you think you would want to tag along. it would give you something to do and a chance for me to see how they are training todays genin." zamaxis bit into his pear and wiped his face."so you up for that?"
zamaxis
zamaxis
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:10 pm

Orochi took another bit of his pear as he think "well that sound like work, but... then again I'm am about bored to death around here" said before takening the last bit of the pear "If you hear of anything around you can count me in on it" said with a smile and a thumb up.
Orochi
Orochi
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by zamaxis Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:16 pm

"thats what i like to hear, if i find out any thing that might intrest you ill find you, so...be up to date on your traing, i wouldent want to have to bail you out." zamaxis took the last bite of his pear and threw away the core."yawnnn...well im getting sleepy..think ill crash hear tonight." he laid back on the grass under the tree and pulled his head band over his eyes."night"
zamaxis
zamaxis
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochi Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:27 pm

Orochi laught at this a little as he watch him set himself down for the night "alright then. Later" he said as he turn and look at his wacth "CRAP I didn't know it was this later, I was supper to have been back with the food a hour ago" Orochi yelled as he ran off to buy the food for his family.
Orochi
Orochi
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down