Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Darkarro VS ??? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Darkarro VS ??? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Darkarro VS ??? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Darkarro VS ??? EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Darkarro VS ??? EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Darkarro VS ??? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Darkarro VS ??? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darkarro VS ??? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Darkarro VS ??? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Darkarro VS ???

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Darkarro VS ??? Empty Darkarro VS ???

Post by Darkarro Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:30 pm

When Darkarro walked around the Hiiden Rain Village. He wondered if there was any one good to fight here. He also wondered if he would find anymore recruits for his new team he was making. He waited there for aleast a couple of hours. He wondrend ig he would ever find someone good enough in this village.

Two big guys came to him. "Get out of this village or pat the price." Darkarro jumped behind them both and knocked them out with a single blow. "Muscle doesn't scare me or wins a fight." He was about to leave the village until he sensed a presece there. A presense with more chakra than the other two combined.

"Who ever you are, you have mt attention, hopefully you will be of better fight then these two." He pionted to the muscle heads. He waited for a response.
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 157
Element : Water
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Darkarro VS ??? Left_bar_bleue10000000000/10000000000Darkarro VS ??? Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000/10000000000)

Back to top Go down

Darkarro VS ??? Empty Re: Darkarro VS ???

Post by Ave Uchiha Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:38 pm

Ave's dark figure stared at Darkarro. My have you grown... Ave thought. you could hear Ave's slow breathing as he stared at Dark. He remembered when ave was a chuunin and trained Dark. Ave steped out from the darkness. He had shaggy black hair and Hazel colored eyes. His face was flawless and it seemed as if he could get a girl easily. His garb was a Jounin jacket. "Hello Dark.." Ave said coldly. "I am not dead" Ave said but then laughed maniacly. Ave stared at the unconsious bodies on the moist gorund. It then started to rain. "Did you do this?" Ave said.
Ave Uchiha
Ave Uchiha
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 69
Element : Fire
Element #2 : Water
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Darkarro VS ??? Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Darkarro VS ??? Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:49 pm

Darkarro couldn't believe who was standing 10 feet from him. It was Ave, once his closes friend. He thought he was dead. Darkarro's face went back to his blank emotion. "I see that you are still alive, Ave" Darkarro could only guess why Ave was here. "Oh and yes I did do that. I hope that you will be a better challenge." Darkarro was asking Ave if he wanted to fight .
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Darkarro VS ??? Left_bar_bleue10000000000/10000000000Darkarro VS ??? Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000/10000000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave Uchiha Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:54 pm

"No, no, no, I am not here to take you back to Konoha" Ave said calmly. "I'll tell you the story of how I survived" Ave said as cold wind and rain brushed against his cheek, he was now sopping wet. "Did you kneo the Sharingan's true purpose is to control the nine tailed fox?" Ave said. "How I survived was simple" Ave went on. Ave's eyes turned blood red at that remark. "I heard voices in my head...of your demon" Ave said coldly. "Oh yes, I knwo about that too" Ave taunted. "For some reason, my Sharingan pushed your demon out and protected me. I dont know why though" Ave said. "I decided to fake my death for certain reasons..." Ave said with unusual calmness. "And I would be delighted to have a spar" ave said. "you take the first move"
Ave Uchiha
Ave Uchiha
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Darkarro VS ??? Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Darkarro VS ??? Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:25 pm

Darkarro thought about Ave. He had no idea how to fight it has almost been 5 years since the last the met. RIP whats going on i can't read his muscles tp predict his movement. Kid this guy ain't no ameauter. His sharigan has stopped most my power too. The best I can do is give you chakra and increased stamina. test his abilities out start with a poison mist. Darkarro preformed a string of hand signs." Poison Mist Justu." He yelled covering the field with it.

Doku Kiri - Poison Mist
B
Ninjustu
none
Chakra Cost:
Doku Kiri is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Shizune. This technique allows Shizune to expel poision gas from her body. This can serve as cover to escape and as an offensive technique against her opponent. The mist is very poisonis but it does take time to sffect the oppoent. The poison won't sread for at least half an hour.
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave Uchiha Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:31 pm

"Pathetic" Ave said coldly. Ave watch as the purple mist reached its way towards him, it would not get him. Ave disapeared in a noisy puff of smoke. Ave reapeared almost instantly behind Darkarro, Ave's red eyes pierced into Dark and saw his demon. Your dmeon cant save you now.... Ave thougth in his midn with a savage grin. Ave then atmepted to kick Darkarro in the back, full force, into an oak tree.
Ave Uchiha
Ave Uchiha
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:39 pm

Darkarro slamed against the tree. "THat was good Ave I see the years only made you stronger. But I came lookin for a ninja that would be string enough to join us." Darkarro looked in to his eyes." do want to join us Ave." Darkarro got up and then dust him self off."I think that it would be benfictal for an Uchiha to join us. And with your sharigan we would be stronger. You see every one in our group has a 'special' feature. Me is my demon, Josh had his metal gaurdian, and you with your Sharigan. With a few more we could raise some cities." Darkarro extended out his arm "What do you say partner?" Darkarro waited for a response.
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave Uchiha Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:57 pm

"I say of course" Ave said with a smile. Ave was soaked from the rain and his lips were chaped from the wind blowing all over, though he still loved the treee leaves. Ave still wanted to do that spar though. "What do you say we conntinue the spar and leave when were doen?" Ave said. Ave already knew the answer so he just said "I'll make the first move" Ave said happily. Ave charged at Dark, with all his might, he was a blur,. When Ave was within one inch of Dark he did an uppercut, aiming for his face.
Ave Uchiha
Ave Uchiha
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:04 pm

DArkarro saw this move and unlike what Ave would normaly do. He stepped back tried to punch Ave.

((Sorry I'm have awake could write anymore g2g)
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave Uchiha Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:57 am

Ave easily caught the fist in his hand. DArk's hand was very wet. But Ave still atempted to slam Dark onto the ground.

((Sry for the real short post, im half asleep. Good night, by.))
Ave Uchiha
Ave Uchiha
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:05 pm

((I'm also of the Senju clan, and have the element of Mokuton xD))
The dreary day was now turning into a nightmare of ripples and little rand droplets. He remembered how just yesterday he and Darkarro had been discussing their new organization. He had spent the entire day building their hideout, in which he sat at his desk within the leader's quarters. The pitter pattering of the rain kept beating on the roof, like deer galloping around the area.

He was, at the moment, working on other things that would benefit the organization like other rooms for the future members. He was getting pretty bored as he finished looking through documents of nearly all of the ninja in Konoha, as well as many documents on Missing Ninja. He filed these documents within a locked file cabinet next to his desk. "So boring, huh Desomaru?" he asked, as he looked to his little steel companion.

Desomaru simply nodded and curled up into a ball. Then he remembered that Darkarro had left some time ago. 'Better go check...' he thought as he stood up and made sure he had everything ready. "Desomaru stay here and watch the place, I'm out." he said, as he flickered with speed out of the area. After a few seconds he was in the same area as Ave and Darkarro. Josh's eyes pierced as he watched the spar from a few feet away, while leaning against a tree.
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 247
Element #2 : Wood
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Darkarro VS ??? Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Darkarro VS ??? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

http://storycentral.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:39 pm

Darkarro's fist was caught. When tried to slamm him on the ground he jerk his arm away. THen he back up and noticed how the rain was really coming down know. "Ave over the years I developed a new type fighting. I put my chakra in the water. And can control then so heres a demistration." Darkarro preformed handsigns and shoot a massive amount of water from his mouth. When the water was coming out he put some of his chakra so that he could command it later.

Name: Baku Suishouha - Bursting Water Collision Waves
Type: Ninjutsu
Chakra Cost:
Element: Water
Description Description: Suiton • Baku Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Kisame will expel water from his gullet. This will then expand into a large volume of water. Being from the Water Country, Kisame is at home with this type of jutsu. He can control the water by riding on top of the waves.

((We all have Water too,))
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave Uchiha Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:10 pm

Ave watched as gushing water came soaring towards him, being strengthened by the already wet habitat. Ave stayed in a defense stance untill the last minute. Ave easily jumped ten feet into the air and evaded the attack. Ave descended on Darkarro while blowing a large ball of fire. Cold wind brushed against Ave's face like butter knives. Even with the warmth of the fire he was expellign the rain was as cold as ice. It was almost as if it was raining ice, but obviously that would be hail. Oh look at me im so stupid. Ave hit the ground and blew the roaring fire full force at Dark, the red hot flames soared through the air toward him.
Ave Uchiha
Ave Uchiha
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:00 pm

DArkarro was on top of the water wave. HE saw Ave go up and blew fire at him. Please, he thought, fire? Come on Ave you know me better then that. So with little thinking Darkarro preformed hand signs and blew a powerful water techinque out of his mouth.

Violent Water Wave
B
Ninjustu
Water
Chakra Cost:
After forming the needed handseals, I will expel a strong jet of water at my opponent. THis move was made by the Second hokage against enemies. I took this justu a little farther than normal I can now make the water go over 200 miles an hour.
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave Uchiha Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:51 pm

Ave watched as the wet water flew towards him. "I guess I'll fight water with water" Ave said as though he didnt have a care in the world. Ave performed a series of handsigns. Right before he and Darkarro's eyes, 3 drills of spinning water materialized from the rain. "Water Fang Projectile!!" Ave shouted. The drills of high pressure water then dashed like the wind. One fought against the water that Dark shot form his gullet, the other two went around and atempted to strike Dark in the back. Ave was as wet as he could ever be. His fingers and arms were pruny. No wonder they call this the Hidden Rain Village. I'm soaked for life!!! Ave thought. Ave then continued to combat the water that dark shto from his gullet with one of the drills.
Ave Uchiha
Ave Uchiha
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:22 pm

Josh watched the two fight like there was no tomorrow. He was beginning to be very interested in the fight. A smile crept across his dry face as he watched the fight go on and on. He was dry for he stood under a completely covered area that lay below trees. 'He'll make a great new member for the organization...' Josh thought, as he watched the spirals of water fight with the jet of water that was being expelled from Darkarro's gullet.

Josh let out a low snicker for he thought he could defeat them both. He continued to stand aside and watch the fight from the side lines. However after the area began to flood he jumped up onto the branch of the tree above him and continued to watch from there. The large branch held him up good and allowed him to see much more of the fight as well as get a feel of Ave's strengths and weaknesses.
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Darkarro VS ??? Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Darkarro VS ??? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:06 pm

Childs play Ave, Darkarro thought. he punched both fists in the air making the water form a sheild blocking Ave's attack. "Ave remember when I said I put Chakra in the water, well thats why. If my oppenent tries to use a water justu I'll be able to sense and use the water itself to block it." Darkarro raised his hands and then pushed them forward. Making a big wave of water heading towards Ave.
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave Uchiha Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:37 pm

"I already knew that Dark, you still have so much to learn" came Ave's voice from all over the forest, echoing as if Ave was standing on a cliff saying the words to the horizon.. The water was getting shot at nothing. With a puff of smoke Ave was already behind Darkarro while he was executing his water jutsu. Ave then atempted to smash his elbow right below Dark's neck. Darkarro could possibly collapse if Av eput enough force into the blow, especially at the neck/spine area. Plus, he has no chance of dodging because he was already using a jutsu. I have you now... Ave thought with a sinister smile.

((Just to let you know, if you were to dodge this that would be g modding. Since you were already in the middle of a jutsu, you wont have enough time to dodge.))
Ave Uchiha
Ave Uchiha
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:17 pm

((IM not in the middle of a justu))

Darkarro was out of time to think. He felt a quick pain in his neck he lost his focus on his chakra. He fell through the water. He sank to the bottom and softly hit the lakes floor. He closed his eyes. THis may be the end, he thought. Kid I told you never to give up. I Can't help with your fighting kid, but there a alternative you know. Summon me now Darkarro. DArkarro;s eyes bolted open. while on the floor of water he preformed handsigns. Took a kunai out and cut his thumb placed his hand on the ground. He sreamed in his head. 'SUMMONING JUSTU!!' Then he felt bony hand pick him up and place him above the water. Darkarro had summoned his demon.RIP.

Summoning Justu
C
Ninjustu
none
Chakra Cost:
Decription A powerful jutsu, Summoning Justu allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:05 am

((LMAO, it wouldn't be the end. Me, or Ave would've helped you up. xD))
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave Uchiha Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:19 am

Ave saw a hulking figure apear. His body was made entirly out of bone. He was clad in a long, black, riped cloak. Under his hood, he had red lights for eyes. "So..." Ave muttered. "This is your power.." Ave then said with a creul smile. Ave saw that Dark was soaked from landing in the lake. "Maybe I should cool you off, Dark...." Ave said coldly. Aves eyes narrowed. He then did a long string of handseals and screamed as loud as he could, "Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu!!!". Ave blew out maybe the biggest blast of fire he could muster while still having enough chakra to do other techniques.
Ave Uchiha
Ave Uchiha
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:46 am

"Flames is that the best you got Ave." Darkarro muttered. The fire was aprroaching him fast. "Rip the fire!" Then the bony creature in the cloak stepped in front of Darkarro and took the hot for him. "It will take mush more than that Ave to defaet me and my demon." Darkarro preformed handsigns. " WATER DRAGON JUSTU!!" A huge wave of water formed in to the shape of a dragon. "Now prepare to lose this Ave." The dragin headed towards Ave. And so did the demon.
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave Uchiha Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:29 pm

"What you've seen so far isnt even a sixteenth of my power.." Ave said, but then cackled. The dragon and the flames collided. Their was an explosion of steam, very hot steam. Ave then laughed. Time to execute my real plan..... It seamed as if Ave's lungs caught on fire when he breathedi n the air, which was full of hot steam from the collision. The smoke cleared, and Ave saw Dark's demon and Darkarro. "Dark, this technique will surly take your demon out of the picture for this battle" Ave said. "You have no power, you always rely on your demon. He's not there to hold your hand. You must be it's master." Ave said coldly. With those words, a sphere of roaring fire was materializing in Ave's hand. The fire's roar was equivlant to a lion's. Two strings of chakra protruded from the sphere, and went around and around Ave's arm, to form a spiral. The spiral started to spin and gain speed. In a matter of second it seemed as if Ave's arm was completly engulfed in flame. "NOW YOU WILL DIE!!! WITHOUT YOUR DEMON YOU ARE NTOHING IN MY EYES!!" Ave's voice shreiked over the roar of the flame. "This is a jutsu passed onto me by my father, my first real bond" Ave shreiked. Ave's eyes turned red and three tomoe came from them. "I like to call this jutsu Roar of a Hundred Lions, but my father didnt call it that!!!" Ave said. With that, Ave dashed from the spot he was standing. you could barly see him because of his amazing speed. Ave zoomed to Darkarro's demon so fast, perhaps the demon itself didn't have time to think. Ave's powerful jutsu was an inch away from Dark's demon.

Name:Pyro Haretsu Kyuu (Fiery Explosive Sphere)
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:Fire
Description:A move that Ave's father invented, but passes onto Ave. Ave first builds up an uneven and wild amount of fire chakra in his palm. The flames coming from Ave's palm would then start to surround his arm in the form of a spring, but inside of the spiral it is still a roaring, flaming, sphere of fire chakra. So when Ave hits his target with the jutsu, not only would it cause alot of damage but it would cause the target to be burned and fly outward at high and violent speeds from the spining spring around his arm. Ave's signature jutsu.

Step One:
The user must be able to contain a high amount of wild fire chakra in their palm for at least one minute. The catch is is to not let the ball of fire chakra explode and fall apart. The reason why it is one minute is because that is probably how long you would need to execute the jutsu. At the end you should be able to keep the wild spining sphere of fire chakra contained in your palm for 3 minutes.

Step Two:
For step two you must create a spinning spiral of regular chakra around your arm for at least ten minutes. You must emit chakra from half of the chakra points of the selected arm and keep it going. This training session is dangerous for it could use all of your chakra if you push it to hard.

Step Three:
Step three is when you combine steps one and 2. Being able to control chakra in two different ways at the same time is an incredible feat.

The Result:
When you use the jutsu for the first time you should perform it on an ordinary tree. When the tree is hit with the jutsu it should be engulfed in flames and sent flying 20-25 meters through the air. After you perform the jutsu observe the remains of the tree. All that should be left is a pile of ashes. Ave can only use this jutsu ONCE every three days because of the exhaustion. You might also have a burnt palm and a possibly broken finger.
Ave Uchiha
Ave Uchiha
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:44 pm

While the justu was charging up RIP appeared behind Ave. 'Stop it now boy.' He pressed the blade of the sycthe against Ave's neck 'Join my master or die its your choice.' Darkarro heard what RIP had said. "Ave its quite simple like a game of chess. You are the king piece, Rip is a Knight And i'm the other king piece. By trying to take out the Knight you left yourself open for the king to attack." Darkarro formed a water spear and pointed it at Ave. "Join the Akakage ot die. My demon is under my control. You have no idea how the darkness feeds him. You have a choice your chakra isn't enough to beat me. I'll let you be second in command Ave if you join. But if you don't thats fine." Darkarro's metal arm formed in to a Sword." Chose now Ave your power isn't enough to beat me."
Darkarro
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave Uchiha Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:35 pm

"Your a cold person..." Ave closed his eyes and opened them, the Sharingan apeared. Ave smiled a happy smile. "Your a fine ninja, I trained you well indeed.." Ave said. The back of Ave's neck trickled with blood. "I refuse your offer, and even if I were to die here right now, I wouldn't care. Now Ave's smile turned taunting and sinister. "I will free you from your demon...." Ave said. "But that time is not now, I have my own goals...." Ave said coldly. Ave's red eyes flashed. Ave moved his head up untill Dark's eyes and Ave's eyes met. The sky turned purple:Dark was in a genjutsu. Using the genjutsu Ave showed Dark his goal......

Days later, the leader of Akatsuki, Pein, and his partner, Konan, attacked the village. Many, many, lives were lost. Lord Uzumaki was amazing and was in combat with Pein himself, using his new teleportation technique. Ave, desperate for revenge, foolishly charged at Konan. Ave was punched hard in the gut, coughing up a large amount of blood. His father apeared right beside Konan with a frown. "Father!!! Please help me!!" Ave pleaded. His father still had a frown on his face and said, "I'm sorry Ave". Ave's father lowered his sword on a woman: Ave's mother. SHING, SPLAT. His mother was dead, blood was everywhere, and Ave's father and Konan disapeared. Naruto eventually killed Pein, and drove his forces out of the village.

25 years later.... Ave was now a Jonin. Konohamaru was the next Hokage, but he then became old. The current Hokage was Lady Natsuki Haruko, a fine choice indeed. Ave never knew what became of his father. After the battle with Pein, alot of villagers disgraced him and made fun of him in those 25 years. But he's not gonna quit.

The sky turned normal and so did the surroundings. "My goal is to find out if my father is still alive, and to find answers. I have a feeling he knows somthing I dont know about the Sharingan." Ave said. "Farewell, I assure you the next time we meet I will be much stronger. And thats a bad thing. Because I didn't choose to do one thing today that would surly wipe you out...." Ave said coldly. Ave disapeared in a puff of smoke, and broke free of the demon with the last of his chakra. While Ave was fleeing back to the leaf he thought That jutsu that I used in order to atempt to nock out the demon took alot out of me.....
Ave Uchiha
Ave Uchiha
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next