Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong..... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong..... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong..... EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong..... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong..... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong..... EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong..... EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong..... EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong..... EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong.....

4 posters

Go down

Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong..... Empty Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong.....

Post by The Snake God Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:54 pm

IN one of the apps a mod said chidori requires a uchiha's blood to obtain. This isnt true. Firstly Kakashi uses it. Now to lear chidori you do need a dojutus to use it. Simply becuse when using it, it creatse such a bright light it blinds the user since he/she are so close. The uchiahs can use it b/c sharingan filters the light enough so they can use it.....
The Snake God
The Snake God
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong..... Empty Re: Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong.....

Post by Foot+Prints Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:30 pm

Gabriale Kyro wrote:IN one of the apps a mod said chidori requires a uchiha's blood to obtain. This isnt true. Firstly Kakashi uses it. Now to lear chidori you do need a dojutus to use it. Simply becuse when using it, it creatse such a bright light it blinds the user since he/she are so close. The uchiahs can use it b/c sharingan filters the light enough so they can use it.....
Now that you Mention it that is True.
Foot+Prints
Foot+Prints
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 223
Element : Wind
Element #2 : Fire
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong..... Left_bar_bleue100/100Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong..... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.narutop.ingoo.us

Back to top Go down

Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong..... Empty Re: Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong.....

Post by Josh Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:54 pm

The filtering thing isn't true actually. The truth is you use it without sharingan but you need to be very fast AND the sharingan helps you adjust if your opponent moves out of the way. So unless you have the sharingan your opponent could just dodge if your not fast enough. Just what I remember. ^.^
Josh
Josh
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 247
Element : Water
Element #2 : Wood
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong..... Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong..... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

http://storycentral.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Temptation Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:19 pm

As far as I remember, the ONLY uchiha too use it would be Sasuke sense it was Kakashi's technique. Apparently one of the few that he didn't copy from someone else. Therefore, there is no evidence that states an uchiha is the only one that can learn it. About light filtering, how do you explain the fact that naruto was extremely close to Sasuke's Chidori with his eyes open and he didn't go blind. Sasuke picked him up and practically held it in his face.
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 844
Element : Fire
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong..... Left_bar_bleue100/100Wow I dont want to stand out but a mod is wrong..... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Snake God Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:27 pm

John wrote:As far as I remember, the ONLY uchiha too use it would be Sasuke sense it was Kakashi's technique. Apparently one of the few that he didn't copy from someone else. Therefore, there is no evidence that states an uchiha is the only one that can learn it. About light filtering, how do you explain the fact that naruto was extremely close to Sasuke's Chidori with his eyes open and he didn't go blind. Sasuke picked him up and practically held it in his face.

That I cant. Just when reading over Author notes I came accros that. He mentioned that the sharingan (I shouldnt have said fileter my bad) adjusted things from their perspective so they could use the jutsu. The tunnle effect is somthing created by the jutsu. A doujutsu is needed to clearly see and effectivly use the jutsu other wise your ending up close to blindly attacking it.
The Snake God
The Snake God
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum