Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight.

2 posters

Go down

Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight. Empty Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight.

Post by Ombra Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:25 pm

“ Its nice to see you again to Phio.” Seu smiled handing her the pouches of deer antler dust. Plus the basket of herbs which grew exclusively in Konoha. “ Its always a pleasure to be here. Though im still not used to the heat.” A hand rubbed the back of her head nervously.
“So? You’re here on vacation?” Phio asked her weighting the pouches on her scale. A finger flicked her glasses up to read the etched marks.
“Oh.. I don’t know. I may take a few days to remember here.”
“Playing Hooky?”
“..... Mabey.” Her head leaned to the side with a mischievous smile. “ OH can you blame me. Stuck in the lab, with really no life. I could use some handsome stone cliffs to remember myself.” Seu tried to ruse, but even she had no passion behind her words. Being able to be there was enough for her. Plus the trade of herbs and potions was what she had done since childhood.

“ Handsome stones huh? Having the Itch Seu?” Phio asked with a chuckle, flicking a bit of potting dirt to her.
“No..” Finally seu hung her shoulder and head with a “Umph “ Sound from the creek in her back. “I really just wanted away for a while. PLEASE don’t make this sound like anything else!” Her hands clapped in a begging motion. The Red head with the potions only laughed and loaded seus basket with the trade items.
“Its been slow here in Suna. You may run into more people then you may I know?” Phio told her as the door opened in the back. “See already your Vacation has sent you a messenger.”
Seu snatched her basket and pouted skewing her golden eyes. “Don’t do that! Or you do want my with these calculations or not?” However she did turn to see who walked into the Greenery. Long spades of black hair turning to cascade over her arm like a odd ocean dance. Biting her lip a small blush came on her face as she raised her hand in a wave. New people did ever make her nervous. Especially out of her country, they tended to attack first ask questions later.
“Hello...” She chimed with a nervous tone under it.
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 81
Element : Fire
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight. Left_bar_bleue100/100Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight. Empty Re: Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight.

Post by Saruno Kazura Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:04 pm

Saruno had always noticed people coming in and out of the village, no matter what he did, he noticed the Kunochi entering not too long ago from outside of his office. He wore his black Cloak, fitted to be the Kazekage cloak of his country, he always liked black, always have. "Hello Seu" he said in his dark voice, looking to the Kunochi, then to Phio. Kairi, his sister and Assistant moved into the room, her arms down at her sides, she was still her usual shy self, her face partially covered in her red expression. Motioning his left palm to the back of Kairi, he pushed her gently to the Herbs on the left, with the green and orange edged leaves. She began to examine them with utmost care.
A quick look to the Kunochi before him once more, he let out a small sigh, shaking off a bit of the heat from the day, he wished it were night already, with the cooling effects of the desert cold, that would make him feel a bit better. "It's nice to see people from Konoha take an Interest in our fine herbs here..." he began, moving his left palm to a small leaf beside him, softly moving it across the green of it, "The herbs here are freshly grown to a good level".
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura
Kazekage
Kazekage

Number of posts : 311
Location : .:;:. A place in the Darkness, finding a Purpose in life .:;:.
Element : Lightning

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight. Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

http://shadowtsukiyomi.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight. Empty Re: Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight.

Post by Ombra Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:58 am

Her smile turned lightly cheezy in her nerves but soon fell as she rubbed her arm. “Aw..Kazekage sama” She bowed. “ I have been trading with Phio since I was a child. The Nara clan has many Herbal trades. With other countries but you most likely know that” Her fingers laced the leaves of a mint plant, smile soft and pure. It so did remind her of her past. Running through these once small isles as her Aunt traded with the people of Suna.
She found that she had been mirroring his movements. Did he find this a foundess as well? Coming beside him with a ladle of water for him to end his thrist Seu continued. “ This greenery has expanded so much since I was a child. You truly know your medicines and Poisons here! I have always been amazed by it. So I can only agree of what you say is true” Seu said with sincerity.

Fingers laced the bottom of the scoop offering it up to him as a women dose. Soft spring of black hair lacing back over her soft high cheek bones, as she slipped on her tip toes. This was more a gesture of respect then anything else, and she did enjoy show off her political graces.
Chuckling softly she placed her hand over her pouty red lip before slipping slowly back on her heels. “ I have never gotten used to this heat. However I hid in my shadows with Phio in a humid plant box!’ Seu teased looking up to him with brightness.

(There short for love! Lol Btw sexy post from you!)
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight. Left_bar_bleue100/100Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saruno Kazura Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:56 pm

He smiled softly, placing his left palm upon a small orange plant below his arm, brushing it's leaves. "It's a nice thing that The Nara have been visiting us once again, i sorta missed the company of it..." he said softly, in his own, dark little voice, "My sister and I, and the rest of the people who use puppets and such, love to use these as healers and poisons for their attacks, and some for some 'Pleasurable' purposes.." he continued, picking a small leaf from the orange plant below him, only a single petal. The petal was a slight orange, mixing with a bit of his chakra as it began to turn a bit green, then purple.

A small dance of the pollen raced across the room, settling down large amounts of the sparkling substance, it was a rare plant, used for the pleasurable purposes. Kairi instantly blushed, attempting to run out of the door, but fell onto her knees. A bit shy at the thought of the plant, and the smell of it. Saruno noticed this instantly, pushing a bit of his chakra through her part of the air, pushing the pollen away from her, making sure she wasn't affected. The Chakra was invisible, yet very accurate. The pollen was strong, smelling like a waving shoreline, and a small scent of something unmentionable. He let up a small smile once more, setting his left palm to his side, saying within his dark voice, "I'll let you enjoy a bit of this..." he said, letting the pollen fall into his hair, setting it to shine along with it's color change, to a light black.

Kairi looked to Seu, her palms in her lap as her large skirt landed on the ground below her, a small emotionless expression, than a deep shy expression, staying sitting on the ground as much as she could. She bit her lip, seeing if the pollen would affect her, even with the chakra protecting her.

[Short for Laziness. Razz]
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight. Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Healing Herbs, Sleeping Potions, and Moonlight. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ombra Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:55 pm

(This would be before the kidnaping yes. Sorry so long post stupid intenet)

Softly her deep Golden eyes closed. Her lips parted in with a breath so delicate it came from richly with in her bosom. Seu found her body falling lightly forward tell her hand came out to stop her self. Palm pressing against his chest as the swirl of air encircled her. Powerfully potent even her stong defenses came down from the flowers desires.

Looking up to him her cheeks were flushed in a girlsh blush. Her heart was racing, body tensed with sensations long lost to her. “Is this.. How you welcome all your guests?” She asked him in a airy question. One hand gripping the desk to stabilize her, as she tried to regain the composure she had begun with. Though under his tall form that was falling very, very quickly.

Her eyes came down as her body felt femine weakness, slowly moving her palm away from his chest. “ You great more of my younger like this. You may end up with a Nara harem.” She joked fanning herself with her hand. The girlish feeling far to with in her stomach to meet eyes again. Oh he had got her good on that one. The feeling of being young again were strong, and so much so after being locked up. It was nostalgic if not a bit heartbreaking. Slowly she felt the storm of homones pass. Her nails came away from the desk with a scatch. “Oh my...

(1-2 Para all I ask ^^)
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saruno Kazura Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:11 am

(I'll make sure of it. I'll try too. Razz )

The pollen softly floated against his black hair, burning off with a chakra field set up around him, invisible, but effective. He noticed the things happening to Seu before him, and her words as well, "Not all my guests Miss Seu...." he said in his dark voice, a bit lighter with the plant's pollen in the air. He was interested in the reaction of the orange plant to the lady before him, seeing the effects on the body and mind of such a person.

Kairi remained sitting on the ground for fear of getting a hint of the plant inhaled. Her soft blue eyes looked to seu, moving around and such, her long, brownish hair flowing a bit with a passing breeze through the open door. She quietly thought to herself, 'Why is s-saruno nii-sama doing this...' in her shy kind of tone, she wanted to know why her younger brother was doing with that plant's pollen, and why. Her palms remain buried in her long skirt, tucked away from ever being able to be reached by the plant, but had a red blush across her face. She was embarrassed at the thought in her head, but felt a small hint of it brush against her face. She immediately flushed a darker red, knowing she let her guard down, and her chakra field. She was hit by the plant.

Saruno wasn't that easily influenced by any plant, not any plant in the garden anyway. His chakra was strong and almost impenetrable from any pollen. He simply let his hand swerve from his side, and towards Seu, holding it out to her to help her stand up. It was a kind gesture to see if she would trust him or not. It isn't his choice, it's Seu's choice.

[Short for love. Razz]
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ombra Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:19 pm

Softly her hand slid into his while the other spread her fingers over her face to try and hide that girlish blush that had churned across her nose. Seu was embarssed that the potent plant had effected her so much. However what could you expect with her being so unlike her former self. Her lose hand slide down her throat as she cleanred it to try and find her footing again.
“Potent.” She explained looking up to his eyes.

“Hm So I have special treatment? Or perhaps a pretty little gunnine pig?”Stepping closer to him she observed the pulse of his chakra. The way his lips moved, but never revealed anything. He seemed to move with his shoulders, and fore arms. It marked a man who had worked hard for his life. Also his voice gruff but some how very soothing. Seu found herself giggling light with a smile. Now she was Curious, very curious.

Which could be a bad thing for Saruno now. Because once she started on a project she didn’t let go all to easily. Wanting to know more about this Kazekage, and needing a breath from Konoha those perfect lips Parted lightly as she pressed her finger along the cuff of his (cloak?).
“Well Your garden is exceptional no? Seeing as how not only do the Herbs with healing properties always are work so well. Seems your other “experiments” Do to.” Looking up to him curiously a nodd came from her. “Anything else you whish to show me, Kazekage -sama?”
Feeling her head stil la bit drugged everything seemed very heavy, and he seemed very much in the focus of her mind, Site, and senses.

(Ugh crap im sorry. Writing has been really hard last few days, and Posting is sometimes near impossile. However this is very fun!! *dances insanely.* Btw happy Halloween ^^)
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saruno Kazura Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:03 pm

Listening to her words, and feeling her finger press against the cuff of black cloak, he looked towards Seu with his crimson eyes, a bit curious about this Kunochi. He felt a small feeling of her curiosity pass a bit with the touch of the cuff of his cloak. The way she moved, it was easy to tell on his behalf. He wasn't the great Kazekage for nothing.

He simply placed his left palm on her shoulder, "I hold no gunnine pigs Seu-san..." he said in his dark, yet soft tone, a bit amused, "and it may be a treatment for you, if you enjoy it..." he finished, placing his right palm to the pocket of his cloak, hiding it from sight. He wasn't going to do anything, unless something happened that he didn't know about.

A simple pass of breeze swept into the greenhouse, making hundreds of the herbs and plants just sway, as if something were to happen. This perked a bit of his curiosity a bit more. He was wondering now what was the wind trying to do? and many other questions in his mind, a bit distracted. He shook his head of those thoughts, thinking back to the subject at hand, just hearing the last of the words Seu said, "The greenhouse provides the herbs needed to take care of poisons and toxins that ale our citizens, and what would you like to see miss Seu?" he said in his dark kind of voice, interested a bit in what she has to say.

Kairi just remained sitting on the floor, away from her brother, and keeping her ground, literally, where she is, a soft sigh leaving her crimson lips, her eyes closed softly as she began to feel a bit dizzy in her state, looking a bit to the side. Her eyes opened slightly as she saw a plant, pollen being carried off it, like a sleeping powder, or, it was a plant that was made into a sleeping powder. She simply nodded her head down, half asleep, she was tired at this motion, and just closed her eyes, asleep from a long day, and from something that helped her. 'I guess...Saruno-sama can take care for now...' her thoughts trailed off in her mind, falling into a sleep that would take her mind off things for a bit.
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ombra Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:36 pm

Leaning on the railing, Seu watched the sunset creep against the sandy horizon. Soon her Trip to the Desert would close to an end, the dank call of her lab began to haunt her . Finger tips curled her hair behind her ears leaning up to look at her generous Host. Who had given her a very grand tour. Ending with the high over look of the entire Village.

“The Sand Village is beautiful. I had forgotten how rich her sunset were.”
It was in the was she moved, the way her lips parted but only lay open with breath. There was a acute sadness in her that she did have to leave. This place made her feel slightly “alive” again. As if its sands so perfectly kiss by the wind. Renewed herself with the passing of the hot desert sun.

Her right hand held on to the railing over looking the village smiling with her not only her lips, but her heart. “ How long have you been Kazekage now?” She asked him. Watching the wind pick up against his clothes a smirk to the frame work they covered. “Seems like forever now.” Seu said softly, and only the hued pinks of the sunset glittering beside her.
Ombra
Ombra
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down