Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Naruto: The Ancient Stone (Beta) [RPG] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Naruto: The Ancient Stone (Beta) [RPG] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Naruto: The Ancient Stone (Beta) [RPG] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Naruto: The Ancient Stone (Beta) [RPG] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Naruto: The Ancient Stone (Beta) [RPG] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Naruto: The Ancient Stone (Beta) [RPG] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Naruto: The Ancient Stone (Beta) [RPG] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Naruto: The Ancient Stone (Beta) [RPG] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Naruto: The Ancient Stone (Beta) [RPG] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Naruto: The Ancient Stone (Beta) [RPG]

Go down

Naruto: The Ancient Stone (Beta) [RPG] Empty Naruto: The Ancient Stone (Beta) [RPG]

Post by Misaki Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:35 am

Introductions

This thread's sole purpose is to help those who are currently bored of waiting for others to reply, or to simply entertain and whatnot. If you have any questions, please PM them to me and I'll respond as quickly as I can.

For your templates, send them via Pm or post it here, either way is fine. Also, you may use your templates on this site, too. that way, I suppose it'll be easier for you. Laughing
Also, notice that I placed (Beta) next to it, seeing how this is my first installment of this kind of RPG. I will add several others things, such as Chakra Points, but that's for later, when this becomes a hit. Rolling Eyes

Plot

Spoiler:

Rules

Spoiler:

[An RPG Example]

Spoiler:

Template

Spoiler:

Character Template Example

Spoiler:

Please copy and paste the Template encoded below if you wish to join.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Unique Ability:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Village:[/b]
[b]Ninja Rank:[/b]
[b]Skill(s):[/b] [u]Major:[/u] [u]Minor:[/u]
[b]Element(s):[/b]
[b]Appearance/Description:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History/Background:[/b]
[b]Jutsu(s):[/b]

Last edited by Misaki on Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Misaki
Misaki
Not Approved

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Naruto: The Ancient Stone (Beta) [RPG] Empty Re: Naruto: The Ancient Stone (Beta) [RPG]

Post by Misaki Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Can't say I'm surprised that no one seems to be least interested in joining. Neutral
Oh well, and to think that this was actually going to be a hit...
Misaki
Misaki
Not Approved

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down