Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions.

+2
Yun Disukai
Sosuke Amenori
6 posters

Go down

Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. Empty Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions.

Post by Sosuke Amenori Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:26 pm

I have some thoughts that really should be taken into consideration.

3. Respect all staff members decisions. If you don't agree with something a Moderator has to say and it is something of great importance then PM an Administrator. For the most part, what staff says goes no matter how unlogical their opinion is. Absolutely NO ARGUING WITH THEM. You'll be warned once for arguing, The second time you'll get another warning and after that you won't like what will happen to you.

I really think that this rule is unfair and narrow-minded. Why shouldn't someone be able to give their thoughts about something that concerns them? I can see if it gets to the point where insults are being thrown around and people become hostile, but I really don't see the problem with discussing things like the civilized people that we are. This
goes especially when a mod or an Admin is being rather blunt. A lot of them just put "No" or "Remove" when they come across something they don't like. Please give a reason so we know why we can't have something. It may not change the fact that it wont be allowed, but it still makes others feel better knowing that you just aren't saying no to assert your dominance over that situation. If it comes to the point where things begin to get hectic and unruly, then by all means lock the topic and, if necessary, ban and kick 'till heart's content.

Another thing I seem to have trouble with is this "logic". I really think that some of you blow this WAY out of proportion. This isn't science class and it wasn't intended to be. I know that things like "breathing fire underwater" are a big no no, but it's gotten to the point where some of you have started denying cannon jutsu because they don't make sense. Not many things in the Narutoverse make sense, really. Like summoning things from different places(that could possibly on the other side of the planet); That's perfectly fine, but what kind of sense does it make? I actually think that having a water sword that can cut is far more "logical" than summoning giant animals from halfway across the globe or country and what not. My point is that some of you just need to relax and ease up. Now that doesn't mean go out and approve the most "radical" ideas, but just remember that this IS an anime forum, not a science convention.

My last thought is really important in my eyes. Please be nice, mods and Admins Sad. If somebody has something wrong on their application, don't make them feel like a down-right idiot...even if they are. Don't just point out the bad things either. Compliment them on what they have done that you like and I'm (almost)sure that any harsh feelings that they had will subside. We're all trying to keep the peace, so we should all go the extra mile to do so.

Fin~
(This by no means is a rant or any thing of the sort. I just had some ideas and thought I would share ^^. )
Sosuke Amenori
Sosuke Amenori
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 48
Element : Wind
Element #2 : Lightning
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. Left_bar_bleue100/100Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. Empty Re: Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions.

Post by Yun Disukai Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:37 pm

i can obviously see your Ripping on me, If they want a Reason, I give them it. if they don't they get a No. Simple as that. if they don't ask, then why give something useless.

Illogical is one thing, Breathing fire underwater is Impossible, just as well as having water cut a person. Summoning is explained, you use your own blood and Seals, which are also explained, Seals hold something/release something when activated, thus summoning, perfect logic.

Well I'm Sorry for Being Human, its nature to look at the LOGICAL side of things, This is not a thought or idea that your sharing, this is a globalized Problem you have with the way we do things.

Moving to Suggestion Thread.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://www.dystopia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. Empty Re: Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions.

Post by Last Temptation Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:20 am

Not that it really matters, We don't actually HAVE to give reasons. I mean sure, if someone actually asks us why that's one thing, but giving our reasons isn't really manditory, obviously you know that if we asked you to take something out then it is for a good reason. That rule is set so there is less arguing, like it says in the rule, if it's something that you absolutley don't agree with tell an administrator about it.
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 844
Element : Fire
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. Left_bar_bleue100/100Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chizu Nakano Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:33 am

I agree! Unless it is explainable! SO if something were to be explained with logic then I think users have a right to argue, but besides that not so much. I think the fact they are mods/admins gives them the right to say so, afterall they are only following the rules XD. Just to tell you Yun water can cut people given enough pressure, concentration and the right tempuratures/etc, Remember Sasori? XD.
Chizu Nakano
Chizu Nakano
Hokage
Hokage

Number of posts : 273
Element : Water
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://personasynthesis.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Saruno Kazura Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:57 am

Yes they have the right to argue, but if it gets out of hand and swearing, profanity, it doesn't really matter, we mods/admins have to take action and either give them a warning, or ban them all the same with the stuff they did. According to the guideline of punishment. Razz

So yeah, i do agree to that, but there are rules to that motion. xD
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura
Kazekage
Kazekage

Number of posts : 311
Location : .:;:. A place in the Darkness, finding a Purpose in life .:;:.
Element : Lightning
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Just some ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

http://shadowtsukiyomi.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:37 am

Chizu Nakano wrote:I agree! Unless it is explainable! SO if something were to be explained with logic then I think users have a right to argue, but besides that not so much. I think the fact they are mods/admins gives them the right to say so, afterall they are only following the rules XD. Just to tell you Yun water can cut people given enough pressure, concentration and the right tempuratures/etc, Remember Sasori? XD.

I do note that In this Character Jutsu Description that DJ is ripping me on, he no where mentions high pressure/concentration or Temperatures. So, therefore No, water can't cut people.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxKitKat Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:29 pm

Mkay... This topic was not meant to be directed at anyone... Personally I feel Sterling you're taking this too hard. He was being constructive and yes, so what if you say a simple "no" and don't give reasons, some of us do that as well. So please stop acting like he's "ripping" on you, he's speaking in general.

I understand where the statement comes from when you ask the mods/admins to give a reason why they decline but really, we have a lot on our plates not just from the RP World. We do have lives and giving a paragraph of why its declined when instead a simple no could suffix is much easier on us. Of course, if things can be changed so the jutsu or whatever can become more acceptable then we will give it.

A moderator does not have to be nice and personable. We are given tasks to complete and as long as they are completed to the best of that person's extent then its fine. When we go through applications we obviously can't be all "great job, but this is wrong! ... yada, yada, yada." I mean we honestly go through so many applications and yes stating when something is right is fine and that's great, but its not in our job description. These moderators/administrators are here to help make the site better. How they do their job and react to people is just the same. Everyone does things differently.

As another note to the "we could be nicer," I have to say this very bitterly. Many people aren't very appreciative to us. I mean, we do alot of work here and when you're rude and/or obnoxious to us, there is going to be a point when we become irriable and say something that you won't find nice. If people want us to be kind and gentle, they need to look at us and stop nagging us to check apps, jutsus, threads, etc. We are people too and just as you all demand respect and mannerisms, we ask for the same. We're all here to have fun.

I do agree that the rule seems close-minded, but its nothing of the sort. If you have an issue with ANYTHING or a simple opinion, send a PM to the administration. However it needs to be nice, and not anything that leads into insults or rants. We all are trying to make this place better and your suggestions and questions, along with problems are a step to a better ran RPG.

Smile~
xoxKitKat
xoxKitKat
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 466
Element : Water
Element #2 : Fire

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yun Disukai Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:32 pm

I Believe All questions have been Answered now,
If you have Further Comments Refer to PM's.

Topic Closed.
Yun Disukai
Yun Disukai
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down