Naruto RPG • Beyond the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yo guys whats up
New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:27 pm by kamui

» Hey
New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm by Jet

» The Tailed Beasts
New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm by Last Temptation

» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J

3 posters

Go down

New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J Empty New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J

Post by Kay Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:30 pm

Name: Kay Okan
Gender Male
Clan: N/A

Looks:
https://2img.net/h/i90.photobucket.com/albums/k267/salt_n_pepper_r/anime/naruto/The_Proctor_Genma_Shiranui_by_Wavik.jpg
He wears a Jounin vest under his vest he wears a short sleeve black shirt. Most of on top of of that he wears a White trench coat with a medical corps sign on the back. His coat goes down to his knees on the back and the front goes waist. Sometimes Kay doesn't wear his vest with the with the coat. His coat has buckels to tighten. with a bandanna headband. It is backwards. He chews on wheat because it stops him from smoking. He also has his hair coming down the sides and the back of the bandanna. He has jounin pants and jounin shoes.His pants are tighter then most other jounins. His shoes have extra grip at the bottom the grip is black. His forehand protector is pointed backwards.
His hair is a jet black and its straight. His skin tone is a nice white. A little litter than Asuma's and alittle darker than Kakashi's. His eyes are a deep green and his other eye
is a beautiful blue. They tend to switch sides so sometimes his left eye is green then the next day his right eye is green. His nose is just abit smaller than a 'normal' sized nose. His mostly always smiling. His ears are covered by his hair and the top 1/4 of his ear is under the bandanna. On both of his ears he has his ears pierced.
His hair is very thin and move to the slightest winds.
His Hair ever gets in his eyes because his hair is parted to the sides. His hair go down to his ears. When his hair gets wet it looks like brown-ish black-ish. Like if he got Highlights.
Personality:
Kay is a very laid back person. He's very funny and always makes jokes and remarks.
He's very active and outgoing. He is intelligent and very elite. He's very good at what he does. He never shares his past. He always looks at the positives if he gets in trouble. He is also called the "Glass Demon". He is almost never serious. When he was in the academy he always was a 'smartass'. Even when he is in combat he makes smart remarks and comments. If someone makes fun of him he just goes and makes fun of them back.
He has a very loud mouth and will tell almost any secret if his really bored. When he was younger he all ways used to get in trouble for talking to much.
That is what made him so popular though. He was good to be around with.
Hes an Aries. He was born in March.He is almost never serious even when it comes to medical. Even in the ER room he sometimes act immature. He sometimes talks to people in the waiting room to cheer them up. He always tries to think of the positives and helps out people when they need it. That is one of the reason way he became a medical ninja to help out people.

Clan Information N/A

Clan Name: N/A
kekkei Genkai: N/A
Link: N/A
KKG Description N/A

Village: Konoha
Special Characteristics:N/A
Special Effects: N/A

Elements: Wind-Water
Skills Specialties: Medical Arts-Ninjutsu

Jutsus Included:

Jutsu

All Jutsus on Next Post

History and RP Sample
History:
When Kay was in the academy everyone hated him because he was so obnoxious. He always did pranks and no one thought he was serious enough to become a shinobi.
He always goofed off. He always did this to take his mind off of his parents. His parents died of poison both of them did. Everyone didn't like him. The hokage was getting ready to banish him. He sworn he would get better then thats when everyone liked him cause he started to love him. He was getting serious. He was a cute ninja. He was also very strong and talented. Everyone adorned him and he loved he attention. He loved he spotlight. Even though everyone else had a clan he was still a better learner then them. Even the boys liked him. He was like the popular like the Jock of the school. Nothing bad as ever happened to him. He said the right things, did the right things and was...perfect. He always did everything faster than anyone else.
Every time someone would bring up something about parents. Kay would just ignore it and bring up a new topic. Although Kay had no father he swore on his father’s grave that one day he would become hokage.

Genin Arc.:
Once Kay became a genin everyone did not want to be on his team. He was like naruto no one wanted him but he soon grow up to be best. No one wanted Kay to be on there team because everyone said he sucked. He did, He only passed with 2 points. He barley passed. When Kay got his headband he put it on backwards because he thought that he was always going to be a loser and he didn't deserve to be a shinobi. Kay was teamed up with a girl named Kire. Kire was very pretty Kay had a little crush on her. Then another boy named Jasen. He was very talented but very weak in bad situations. Our sensei named Kien. Kien was a master at genjutsu.
Our team was very supportive but never was the main team or the 'ideal' team.
Our sensei trained us very well. Mostly me though because he thought I was holding the team back of our full potential. He trained me in genjutsu. Although I was the worst he had faith in me. He wanted me to follow in his footsteps because we were almost the exact same, both our parents died. He trained me very well. Kien and me went on a mission by oursleves because we thought we didn't need Jasen and Kire, sadly we were wrong. We fought 3 special jounin from the mist village. As the battle went on we last 2 genjutsu user vs. 1 taijutsu, and 2 ninjutsu. We weakened the jounin very badly and called for help. When help arrived the it was almost to late. Kien was about to die. I sworn that then i would become a medical ninja so i can heal my teammates
When I came back i told the Hokage, Jasen and Kire. The hokage was impressed because we still completed our mission. He then promoted me to chuunin without the chuunin exams.
Chuunin Arc.:
When i became chuunin i promised to be like Kien so i traveled to the Earth country with Kire. Kire had a cousin that lived there who could teach me medical jutsus. We were best friends. I went there so i could learn the jutsus. After almost 4 years there I became a master. I learned very quickly. I was motivated. We went back to the leaf village but Kire didn't she fell in love with someone in the earth country. On the way back to the earth country and she wanted to go rogue ninja. Kay tried to stop them but he failed. He only stopped Kire's lover. Kire then hated Kay for what he did. Kay then walked to another village to stay over night. When he went there it was completely destroyed. Then Kire walked out from a house and then throw a kid to the ground. Kay didn't know any real jutsus. Only jutsus that would have helped her.
So Kay ran and he didn't want to call for backup and he didn't want her to die.
Although word got out from other villages and then Ninja hunters came out and killed
Kire right on front of him. Kay tried to heal her back but he couldn't.

Jounin Arc.:
Kay went on to be head medical ninja and he runs the hospital. He always saw all the happy family's, Like what Kay never had. He went on a break and met a girl. She was diagnosed with a disease that only one's life can replace it to heal it. Kay expreimated it and finally did it. He taught another medical ninja the jutsu in case something wrong happened. So when they did it Kay died and he girl lived. Everyone hated her because she took a great ninjas life, so she went back to the ninja who knew it and they switched. Kay was sad and would have rathered die then keep her died. He was forbidden to use that jutsu ever again. Kay suspended from the hospital for creation of a forbidden jutsus. While he was gone he went to teach in a college. The college of medical Arts. When he was over here he learned alot of jutsus, always as trained them. He took the official job as a teacher and went to the hospital on occasion. The college was one of the top college's of the Country. After a couple of years there, he was offered to become a vice principal but denied. He said he would be to lazy for the job. He then decided to go back to the hospital because of a war. They were packing up and they needed his help. He went and saved alot of lives. 1217 to be exact. Kay was awarded several medals and took head medical ninja in the hosiptal.
Kay hasn't gone out to missions since he was a genin because he was training without a jounin since then. Kay went on a mission to get a couple of people and get them in jail. They were very strong so they needed a medical ninja just in case.
They sent Kay out because he was very good. He went off and a couple minutes after leaving the village kay got struck by 5 kunais in the back. They continued
the mission but 1 died because Kay wasn't there. Kay isn't allowed to go on missions anymore because of that. So all he does is heal people for the rest of his life.

Rp Sample:
Kay was walking through a grassland. The winds were very fast just like a normal grassland. There was no trees in sight at all. The plants were weaving left and right as Kay walked through them. While Kay was walking through them his finger was gently tipping the top of each plant. Kay's hair was flying backwards but his bandanna prevented it from going out of control. Kay did not have his jounin vest on at the time. Only his jounin pants, his sandals, his bandanna and his undershirt.
Kay started to run as fast as he could through the grassland. He ran so fast that the ground started to heat up against his sandals and created a wildfire. Kay turned around and saw the fire started to rise up. Since it was in a grassland climate it didn't help much. Kay took a deep gasp as he was surprised he could destroy the land by himself. "Mizuame Nabara" Kay said as he started to do some handseals. The water started to cover up the fire. The gases in the stickyness started to kill the fire. Then the fire ate it and grew even bigger. Kay looked down then back up with a big inhale.
"Mizu Animal Summoning!" he said as he exhaled "Kire!" Kay demanded. A big monster almost bigger than a wal-mart formed up out of fine air and then it turned into water.
Kay nodded at Kire and Kire nodded back. She knew what to do. She jumped onto the water and killed it instantly. Then was a long wave of water splashing everywhere but Kay made no movement. As the water all settled he nodded at the ground which was flooded and started to walk away.

Last edited by Kay on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:19 am; edited 10 times in total
Kay
Kay
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 36
Element : Fire
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

Back to top Go down

New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J Empty Re: New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J

Post by Kay Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:30 pm

JUTSUS
Name: Shindan (Diagnosis)
Type: medical
Cp Cost: 200
Chakra Cost: 5
Element: none
Description: Shindan (Diagnosis) Description: The first step in treatment is understanding the problem. With this skill a shinobi uses their hands to carefully probe a patient for problems. This technique is preformed by kneeling over a patient and slowly running both hands over their body, looking for signs of injury that may not be visible to the naked eye. It can detect things such as internal injury, improper heart rate, non-apparent bone fractures, poisoning, and disease. A ninja of higher rank has learned to use this technique to perform a rudimentary examination of a body to determine cause and time of death. A Genin using this skill takes several minutes of work to determine the nature of a problem, a Chuunin takes less than a minute and a Jounin requires only a few seconds.

Name: Kiyomaru (Cleanse)
Cp Cost: 30
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: It is not always possible for a medical nin to practice basic hand washing and other procedures. This technique has the effect of instantly removing bacteria, dirt, blood, and other contaminants from the user‟s hands, lower arms, and face. It also insures that any breath that comes from the user‟s body will be free of any bacteria or infectious disease. This technique can also be used to clean the wounds of others in order to prevent infection from bacteria. It the event that the medical nin is using this technique to prevent infection of an injury that has been inflicted upon them, it is used as if the shinobi were using it on somebody else.

Name: Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance)
Chakra Cost: 50
Description: : A medical nin must always be aware of becoming a victim of whatever their patient is suffering from. With this technique a medical nin temporarily increases their resistance to diseases and poisons. It has no effect on diseases or poisons already affecting the medical nin. This technique improves as the medical nin grows in power and affords greater resistance to a wider range of diseases and poisons.

Name: Tekishutsu (Extraction)
Chakra Cost:
Description: : When a patient‟s body has a foreign object in it, such as the point of a shuriken, a senbon needle, or an arrow, it is important to remove the object without further harming the patient. Using this technique the medical nin places their hands on either side of the injured area and uses chakra to very carefully manipulate the surrounding tissues in order to remove the object without causing any further damage. Depending on the severity of the wound and nature of the object, it can take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to remove it.

Name: Gantai no Jutsu (Bandage Skill)
Chakra Cost: 5 for 3 posts
Description: Bandages can mean the difference between life and death but unfortunately bandages can run out. Medical nin have learned to make temporary bandages from their surroundings. Objects such as grass, sand, water and many others can be woven together over a wound to create a temporary bandage. The bandage lasts for about five minutes without a supply of chakra from the medical nin.

Name: Sansokyoukyuu (Oxygen Supply)
Cp Cost: 70
Chakra Cost: 25 per 3 posts
Description:While it is possible for anyone to do CPR without chakra, this technique is an improvement. By holding their hands over a patient‟s chest a shinobi is able to use chakra to very carefully massage the heart and lungs in to functioning. This technique is not effective if for some reason the air passage is blocked, it does not provide oxygen or blood, only forces air in and out of the lungs and makes the heart continue to beat. A Chuunin is able to perform this technique on two patients at once if the need should arise. This technique requires that patients be unconscious and still before it will work and as such it will not work to disrupt the breathing and heart rate of anyone who is awake

Name: Ondochousetsu (Temperature Control)
Cp Cost: 70
Chakra Cost: 25 for ever application (will wear off after 10 posts)
Description: Normal body temperature can be disrupted for one reason or another and this technique is used to restore it. It can be used to treat abnormally high or low body temperatures either by using chakra to infuse the patients body with heat or by using chakra to siphon off excess heat. It is not required for the medical nin to continue to use this technique in order for it to be effective but unless the cause of the abnormal body temperature is solved then it will occur again over time.

Name:Kuchiyose No Jutsu (Summoning Medical Tools)
Description: This technique allows a medical nin to summon some of the tools of their trade. It is not practical to carry around mortar, pestle, and other tools but a scroll that can be used to summon these and other similar objects is both practical and convenient. A higher ranking nin can use this technique to summon more specialized and advanced tools for poison creation and ninja medicine creation but at this level it is only good for medicine creation.

Name: Kigusuri Souzou (Medicine Creation)
Chakra Cost: 50
Description: A medical nin has learned to study the effects of various naturally occurring compounds on the human body and how they can be combined in order to create medicine. In spite of increased knowledge of medical techniques there are times when mixing a medicine is the only solution to a problem. Medicine creation has a variety of uses, such as creating poison antidotes, healing ointments, and disease fighting. Medicines can also be used to treat minor every day ailments such as an upset stomach or cold. A Genin using this skill has only rudimentary knowledge and often requires a small guide in order to find and create basic medicines. A Chuunin will know how to prepare a medicine for any normal injury, poison, or disease. Advanced and highly specialized medicines, such as those needed to counter act the negative effects of the Akimichi 3 color pills, require the knowledge of a Jounin who has learned more through experience than could be found in any book.

Name: Chishio Tensou no Jutsu (Blood Transfusion Skill)
Cp Cost: 100
Chakra Cost: 100 (precise chakra control needed)
Description: Loss of blood is a serious condition, and not very uncommon one in the shinobi battlefield. When a person reaches such a dangerous state, a medical nin can ease their symptoms by using this jutsu. First, the medical nin places a surgically precise cut on the patient and then another cut on the donor. The donor and the recipient must have their respective cuts within six inches of each other; this is typically accomplished by cutting their opposing arms and having them lay beside each other. The medical nin then forms a sphere of chakra between the two cuts drawing out blood from both patients and altering it so that the blood type of the donor matches that of the recipient. It is important to remember that taking more than 1 pint of blood from a donor is extremely dangerous, even with the loss of only 1 pint of blood the donor may suffer from dizziness and fatigue.

Name:Souzou Dokubutsu (Poison Creation)
Chakra Cost: none (not chakra based. uses medical knowledge to create
Description: : Just as there are many naturally occurring substances that can be combined in order to heal, there are many naturally occurring substances that can be used to harm. Using their knowledge of plants and minerals a medical nin is able to mix together a variety of drugs and poisons that can range from disabling to deadly. It is not always the case however that it is used to harm. This skill is required to create anesthetics and other drugs required to treat patients. Chuunin are able to create poisons that can be ingested or used to coat sharp objects but more advanced poisons such as skin contact poisons require a Jounin.

Last edited by Kay on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:00 am; edited 10 times in total
Kay
Kay
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:31 pm

Name: Hone Chiyu no jutsu (Bone Healer Skill)
Chakra Cost: 20 (not exactly chakra consuming more difficult
Description: A variation of Chiyute no jutsu. When an ally has broken or fractured a bone. The ideal way to use this technique is to prepare a concentrated calcium pill with medicine creation but in the absence of the pill it is possible to force the patient‟s bones to release higher concentrations of calcium in to the body than normal. Using the extra calcium, Chiyute no Jutsu is activated, but uses less chakra since the user already has the calcium to work with, but will only work on bone tissue. It is important to remember that bones must be properly and often painfully set back in place before they are repaired. It is not possible to treat bones that have been shattered in to small pieces (comminuted fracture, or „What Gaara did to Lee‟) with this technique.

Name: Hekirekite no Jutsu (Thunder Hands Technique)
Chakra Cost: 60
Description: A ninjutsu in which the user focuses the chakra in his hands so that they can create an electric shock able to give a sufficient enough to make the heart start beating again in the event it has stopped. To use this technique, a medical nin places one hand on the patient‟s upper right chest, just below the shoulder and the other hand on the left side of the patients chest, several inches below the arm and to the left of the chest. It is important that the patient be dry as possible when this technique is used and that no other person is touching.

Name: Ranshinsho (Important Body Points Disturbance)
Chakra Cost: 75
Description: : A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja turns their chakra into an electrical pulse which is transmitted into an enemy's body by striking the base of their neck. The electrical impulse travels up their brain stem and disrupts the flow of electricity in the nervous system. The brain cannot work like this, thus all communication between the brain and body are confused, causing a person to move their arm when they should be moving their leg, and generally debilitating them. Only an unusually skilled ninja would be able to overcome such a handicap.

Name: Ninja Kigusuri Souzou (Ninja Medicine Creation)
Chakra Cost: none (not chakra based uses knowledge of naturally occuring substances to create medicines)
Description: Ever wonder who exactly makes something like a soldier pill or a blood replenishment pill? The answer is a medical nin with extremely advanced knowledge of how to make medicine. With this skill a medical nin is able to create beneficial tools for allies and team mates using naturally occurring substances. Most medicines are closely guarded secrets in villages and in some cases they are only passed down directly from master to student. Unlike normal medicine creation, this technique is not possible in the field‟ and requires a medical nin to at least set up a makeshift medicine lab in order to create the desired medicine.

Name: Shinreitejutsu (Psychic Surgery)
Chakra Cost: 400 (large procedure) 350 (medium) 200 (normal)
Description: This skill is used to perform major surgical procedures. Unlike normal surgery this skill does not require instruments. The medical nin literally inserts their bare hands in to the patient and attempts repair. The difficulty of this procedure depends greatly on the exact kind of operation being performed. It is even possible to remove an organ with this procedure in the event that it has been too severely damaged to repair. Most surgery require hours of exhausting work by the medical nin and only when there is no other choice should such a procedure be attempted in the field.

Name: Saisei (Regeneration)
Chakra Cost: 175
Description: A healing technique is useless when a portion of a patient‟s body has been destroyed. Burns from fire or acid, nerve damage from toxin, lung damage from some diseases, all simply can‟t be healed away because the body has literally no means to correct them. This technique remedies the problem. By using healthy skin, muscle and other tissues, portions of a patient‟s body can be reconstructed. This technique can correct most forms of damage but requires great effort on the part of the medical nin and in the case of injuries that have gone unhealed for too long, the technique is only partially effective. Some portion of the damaged area must be remaining in order to reconstruct it so it is not possible to reconstruct missing limbs with this technique.

CUSTOM CREATED
Name: Dry Blood no Justu
Element(s):N/A
Description: A simple medical jutsu. This jutsu dries out the blood of someone. The jutsu dries out the cut and it will dry out. The cut would then become a scab with its own blood.It will stop the bleeding of wounds.The bleeding from superficial wounds can easily be stopped but deep wounds can require several minutes to stop.

Name:Morphine no jutsu
Element(s):N/A
Description: A simple medical jutsu. The user can drop the blood rate of a person.
This would also let the wound not hurt as much as it normally would. It can used on closed or open wounds. The user Places his/her hand on the place where it is going to be used to sneds out charka waves to slow down the blood rate. It much can kill you.
It can also be used in as a shot. It is much quicker that way.

Name: Poison Release.
Element: N/A
Description: This technique does not cure a poisoning; it only takes parts of it.
It kills part of the poison. No matter how long you keep this jutsu going it will never completely go away. It just lets medical ninjas to create a antidote or use one.

Name: Numbing of the Body
Element: N/A
Description: This technique lets the user numb the body or body parts of someone. It is really good for surgery or to provide a defense.

ACADEMY JUTSUS
Jutsu Name: Kinobori no Waza (act of tree climbing)
Chakra: 5
Element: Neutral
Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed.

Kabenuke no Jutsu
Range:Close
Type:Supply
Charka Cost:15
Ninpou: Kabenuke no Jutsu is a "ninjutsu" technique used by Rock Lee. Trying to impress his teammates, Lee developed this fake ninja art to allow him to pass through walls and enter a room. The technique is best described as simply taijutsu, Lee using his ultra movement to move from one side of the building to the other and then open the door to enter the room.

Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill
Type: Supplementary
Element: -
Description: Nawanuke no Jutsu is a very basic Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds.

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique.
When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object.
This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Name: Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Name:Cloak Of Invisibility Technique
Type:Ninjutsu
Chakra Cost:5
Element:N/A
Description:With this jutsu one uses a cloak or piece of cloth to make oneself blend in with the background, rendering oneself invisible.

Last edited by Kay on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:07 am; edited 14 times in total
Kay
Kay
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saruno Kazura Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:59 pm

Okay, before i get started, please....
Follow the template!
Saruno Kazura
Saruno Kazura
Kazekage
Kazekage

Number of posts : 311
Location : .:;:. A place in the Darkness, finding a Purpose in life .:;:.
Element : Lightning
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

http://shadowtsukiyomi.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:56 pm

I fixed it
and their was barely a difference-_-
Kay
Kay
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Temptation Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:42 am

There is no Medical Ninja rank.

History, Looks, Personality etc. All need more detail.

'Chakra no Mesu - Chakra Scalpel Character Use: Yakushi Kabuto'

Remove.

- Quick question, aren't those Ez's Medical Jutsu?

- For Special Characteristics, put N/A.

- Pick a Sub and Main Specialty.

- 'Name:Fuuton Rasengan'

Uhm, Remove.
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J Left_bar_bleue100/100New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:35 pm

There is no Medical Ninja rank.-Would i be a special elite then?

History, Looks, Personality etc. All need more detail.-Done

Remove.-Done.

- Quick question, aren't those Ez's Medical Jutsu?-Yes
I got permission though

- For Special Characteristics, put N/A.-Done

- Pick a Sub and Main Specialty.-Done

Uhm, Remove.-Done.
Can i have normal Rasengan then?
Kay
Kay
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Temptation Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:56 am

Kay wrote:There is no Medical Ninja rank.-Would i be a special elite then?

No, Check the rank information topic to see which are Open.

History, Looks, Personality etc. All need more detail.-Done

Remove.-Done.

- Quick question, aren't those Ez's Medical Jutsu?-Yes
I got permission though

- For Special Characteristics, put N/A.-Done

- Pick a Sub and Main Specialty.-Done

Uhm, Remove.-Done.
Can i have normal Rasengan then?

No

- 'Name:Oukashou
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack

Oukashou is a Taijutsu technique used by Haruno Sakura. Using the skills passed down by her teacher Tsunade, Sakura is able to utilize powerful strikes. Sakura will first build up a high amount of chakra to her fist and then release it in an instant.'

Remove.

- 'Tsuuten Kyaku
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack

Tsuuten Kyaku is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Sannin Tsunade. Using her monstrous strength, Tsunade will raise her leg in a high arc, and bring it thundering down causing massive damage to whatever it impacts. If one of her kicks or strikes were to connect, they would kill a normal ninja'

Remove.
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J Left_bar_bleue100/100New Medical Ninja -(APPROVED)- J Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:54 pm

Okay i took them out.
Also redid my jutsus.
Kay
Kay
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Temptation Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:47 pm

Can't be Chuunin and if you want Jounin I'm going to need to be more impressed with your application.
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:19 am

Ummm...I added a little more jounin arc.
It makes more sense
Kay
Kay
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Temptation Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:31 am

Okay, Approved.
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Admin
Admin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down