» A story WHERE YOU decide what happens next
Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 05
Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Kazura Clan | Check if you would |
Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Samanaka clan
Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» Hello dudes.READ THIS1!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

» new jutsu 03
Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm by 10 tailed dragon demon

Talking with a stranger-[open]-

Go down

Talking with a stranger-[open]-

Post by Darkarro on Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:26 am

Darkarro was walking like he normally did. But now he had no purpose. He had took the life of a friend and another left him for the Akatsuki. DArkarro got to a bridge."Its pathetic" He told himself."I now have no one to help or to be helped by." The last coupl eof months went by fast. It seems that now his life is meaningless. The bridge was one of the biggest that he has ever seen.

He looked down the side of the bridge and saw water. That was all he saw in this fog. If only, if only. What if he started life over again. What if he could take it all back. "I'm messed up." He said to him self again, "I mean I killed another human being for an eye. I need help with my life,"

He stopped, he thought he heard something in the distance. He pulled out a kunai and yelled to the sound." If you are an animal or human show your self now." Darkarro waited to attack, thats his nature.
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Number of posts : 157
Element : Water
Element #2 : Wind
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:
10000000000/10000000000  (10000000000/10000000000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking with a stranger-[open]-

Post by Gami Meshii on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:11 pm

((Hope you don't mind if I join))

Gami had left the Leaf for a while and had made her way toward the Land of Waves. She didn't have any plans to just settle in one place for very long and she was hoping to return to the Leaf or go to the Sand after her quick trip. Until then she was just going to enjoy what she can. Once she arrived at the bridge, she noticed there was a lot of moisture all around her. Fog more likely. Even though she's blind and can't see it, she could still 'see' it because of all the water. By the time she was about halfway across the bridge, she heard and 'saw' someone call out to her. Apparently he thought of her as a threat and she could 'see' that he was in some sort of attack stance. Gami stopped herself and sisn't do anything, but she mentally prepared herself for a fight if there was one, or if she couldn't bring some sort of peace. The fog moved slowly between the two and she had no idea if the person could see her or not, but she still stayed where she was. Gami kept herself calm as she spoke to the stranger.

"Please relax. No harm here."
Gami Meshii
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:32 am

Darkarro felt like an idoit for threatening a person before he saw her. He needed to stop doing that or another person would die. He walked closer to the sound. he saw a Woman with long black hair. He took a quick bow and stood up." I'm sorry for what I said." He tried not to make eye contact, but he couldn't help him self. He saw deep into her eyes. A moment went by, realizing what he was doing he apologized again. 'Kill her.....' The demon said to Darkarro. 'No, I won't let you control me anymore' he thought back.

'Come on Dark, she's another ninja that you could kill, just like Ave....' 'No' DArkarro said. He fell to his knees and put hands on his head. "LEAVE ME ALOME!!" he directed towards the demon. Not knwoing how the woman would take it.
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gami Meshii on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:44 am

Gami 'saw' how the man fell to the ground and puts his hands to his head. In his voice he sounded like he was struggling, like he was in pain or he's trying to prevent something. She's seen things like this happen before and it's hard just to stand by and watch. Gami went over to the man and knelt down by him. She placed her hands on each of his shoulders and looked down at his face. She tries to help him relax and take control over himself. If something were to go wrong, she could get hurt, so she still prepares herself for the worst. Her silvery eyes looks down at his face with calm which matches her expression as well as hints of worry.

"Relax, don't let whatever is in you control you. You have control of yourself, not it."

She kept still by him and waited for him to gain control again. Whatever might happen, she knows what she'll do. Gami has heard and once 'seen' this happen before, but they were all alone and no one to help. She wanted to be of some help and show that she means no harm to anyone.
Gami Meshii
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:56 am

He saw the woman kneel down with him.'What is she doing, she should go.' he thought. His demon would never give him peace. So he could never have a friend or family......'Family' he thought. 'that is how I got this demon, my father did it.' He grew angrier by the minute. Which was a mistake. The Anger or Near death powered his demon. 'The demon will apear soon' He had to get the woman away. THen he heard her talk.

"Relax, don't let whatever is in you control you. You have control of yourself, not it."

Her voice stopped the feeling of anger. Darkarro passed out, like he normally would. ''Plea....please.......go........awa.....away." He said as he fell to the ground. He didn't want another person to ge hurt.
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gami Meshii on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:02 am

Gami watches as the man fell to the ground. She heard him tell her to go away. No.... I'm not going to stand by and watch someone suffer. Gami closed her eyes so she could think and try to figure out what to do. She shook her head, her dark brown hair moving slightly.

"I'm not going to stand by and watch someone suffer while I'm here."

((sorry about the short post. Couldn't think of anything else))
Gami Meshii
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:10 am

Darkarro was barly await but there was Bad feeling that something was about to hapen. He felt it, it's presents. He tried to get up and saw the woman standing there. "You are stuborn?'' He felt it again. "Listen I would like to know you better." He hald smiled" I'll start my name is Darkarro. I don't remember much about my child hood. But I can tell you about my recent past. It all started when I became a Jounin....'' Darkarro told her about him and Josh's fight at the Valley of the end and how they both left the Leaf village. He also told her how he killed his friend for a sharigan eye. "So thats All can tell you, what your name?"
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gami Meshii on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:27 am

Gami listened in on everything he said. It was interesting to listen to him and his fight and it was too bad she couldn't hear about his childhood. Gami leaned against the bridge railing and tried to think about how she would tell about her past. She looked up where the sky would be, but it was still blocked out by the thick fog.

"Well for starters, my name is Gami Meshii. I was born in a middle class family in the Wind Country. I was the only child in the family, but sadly a weak one. When I was born, I was born with weak sight and couldn't see detail very well. It was hard for my family and I still wanted to be a great shinobi. I studied hard in school and my father had me started training withy wind jutsus since I was 5. Since I couldn't depend on my sight very much, I also had some training with my other senses so they could become stronger. I lost my entire abilty to see at age 15, but my other senses were strong enough without them. My father taught me how to use wind techniques and it turns out I could use them to my advantage by sensing any disturbance in the wind.

"But the most terribletime that ever happened to me was when I was 17. Some raiders invaded my hometown and attacked without us knowing it. I was kidnapped by them and taken someplace very unknown to me.... the last thing I remembered from there was my mother screaming in pain. I knew they didn't survive. After a while, I'm not sure how long, the raiders dropped me off in some unknown place, and it was very terrifying. I couldn't see and couldn't get help. I was fortunate enough someone found me and took me in. He taught me how to use water jutsus and it turns out it wrks better than wind. I could 'see' things that has any sort of water substance or amount in them. For instance I can 'see' you because you're made up of about 60% or more water. And the woman taught me two healing jutsus to use also.

"When I was 19 I went out on my own. Unfortunately i was mistaken for a gang member and was hunted down. I manage to escape every time, but they see me as a threat just because they don't know who I am. I just wanted to go back to my home country and restart my life there, but that all changed because of a simple misunderstanding."
Gami Meshii
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:44 am

Darkarro looked at her. 'you're blind?' He thought to himself. " Listen I have no where to go, and nothing to do. So my life had no purpose." He knew that he would have to tell about the Demon." Listen I know that you must not have wanted to talk about your past but I'll tell what my problem is. When I was 3 weeks old my Mother died. My father tried to kill the demon that took he soul. He died but the demon felt bad, so it now lives inside me. At first I could command it and use it. But now I can't control it." He started to walk away. " hope we meet again, Gami."
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gami Meshii on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:21 pm

Gami watched as Darkarro walked away. She stayed where she was at and didn't bother going toward him. He probably had other plans or something and she didn't want to interfere. Gami sighed and stood staight again.

"Yeah hope we meet again too."

Gami then walked the opposite direction and soon enough the fog got thick again and she disappeared like a ghost.
Gami Meshii
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:24 pm

Darkarro felt bad inside for leaving a person that could under stand him. He would have loved to ask her to join him but it was business. His next objective was to hunt down his former friend josh.

"Good bye. I wish I would have known you better or have gotten the chance." He said quiet enough for and one with regul;ar hearing coldn't have heard. But he forgot that her hearing is sharp. He continued to walk away.
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gami Meshii on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:28 pm

GAmi smiled to herself after hearing that. Apparently he didn't mean for her to hear it, but it was nice to know. Eventually she got across the bridge and ran threw the trees that soon came up to be on her way to her next destination.
Gami Meshii
A Ranked Missing-Ninja
A Ranked Missing-Ninja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkarro on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:29 pm

((End of post))
Darkarro
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health Bar:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down